• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Game Naruto Mafia, Part 1

Drago

It's been more content based. When I read TAC's posts it reads a lot like a player who wanted to look like they were contributing early so they talk mechanics and flavor and try to ride that instead of actually helping the game along. Then TAC never really got off that track. 85% of their posts are still mechanic or flavor based, and the ones actually about people are still low effort and blendy to me.

Like this is TAC's most standout post about reads and it's very meh and non comittal. Nat is probably town. Usopp is effectively a null read but still worth mentioning for some reason. They think Flower is looking bad. Just very... meh
As Usopp had said, having that lack of exposure to TAC is impeding your read on him, cause then you'd know that he does play like this on D1 during games. It's during the next phases where he starts picking it up quite a bit with the content and productivity.

Moreover, I believe several others could classify as players who did lots of mechanical and little of anything else. Vivo in particular. What are your thoughts on him?

Iwandesu

I don‘t know what chara only appears during the Chunin Exam arc. There is only the main cast which is in every arc or side charas which are also recurring for the most part.
why rolefishing this hard tho
Then again kvothe doesnt really help himself too much i guess

Drago

Where is Nessos? He's rarely this inactive.

I'm also seriously wondering how Flower is the 2nd highest poster while having so little actual productive content in her posts. Most interesting things to note I noticed were that Nessos bit earlier which she dropped, a vote on Oni, and a post saying that Usopp is scum. @Cypher could you elaborate on any scum reads you may have for us? You haven't done anything substantial after your "rage" from being voted up. I'd like for you to participate more. The town Flower I'm familiar with does provide lots of scum reads and makes pushes for others in the game without hesitation. I'm not seeing any of that here.

Hayumi

A Rare Beauty
I'm not asking you for a read list. I just want to know why you're voting Vivo.
I want to get more out of him. He’s playing pretty careful, and I was in a scum team with him last game. I’m getting similar energy. Kind of pointless even bothering to explain a vote this early tbh.

Nessos

Big News
There's something I want to publicly note about the role discussion so far: as per the OP, guilty players were given fake claims. When people like Hayumi and Cypher become alarmed by things that could preclude or incriminate certain roles, such as Nessos saying the game may be based around the Chunin Exams, it may be that they want to kill any discussion which could reduce the reliability or effectiveness of their fake claims. That's only one possibility, but I think it is a possibility based on how quickly and strongly they responded to Nessos saying that. I think Flower may try to misconstrue this as a defense of Nessos, but it's no such thing

This quite interisting and let me scumread Hayumi and Cypher.

I have to admit I got weak and hit the "show ignore content button"... Imagine @Go D. Usopp would cry like this everytime he gets voted by a single player D1 LMAO.

If you ask me if Cypher is able to pull such a WIFOM show if she is scum, I would say "yes she is". Is her softclaim BS? Yes it is!
In Naruto I can't remember a good guy who has any importance for the bad guys.
So this "I am so important Town not even scum would touch me feels fake af" and I would have assumed Town Cypher would have already claimed.

Cypher

Lunatic!
Where is Nessos? He's rarely this inactive.

I'm also seriously wondering how Flower is the 2nd highest poster while having so little actual productive content in her posts. Most interesting things to note I noticed were that Nessos bit earlier which she dropped, a vote on Oni, and a post saying that Usopp is scum. @Cypher could you elaborate on any scum reads you may have for us? You haven't done anything substantial after your "rage" from being voted up. I'd like for you to participate more. The town Flower I'm familiar with does provide lots of scum reads and makes pushes for others in the game without hesitation. I'm not seeing any of that here.
The day just started and I was sleeping :ntban. I don‘t like this comment because you all know my timezone.

Hayumi

A Rare Beauty
If you ask me if Cypher is able to pull such a WIFOM show if she is scum, I would say "yes she is". Is her softclaim BS? Yes it is!
So this "I am so important Town not even scum would touch me feels fake af" and I would have assumed Town Cypher would have already claimed.
1. I wasn’t panicked
I wasn’t responding to one person in particular, I was talking about this false narrative as a whole.
2. ^ because once again, it’s true my character isn’t specific to a certain arc so I was genuinely wondering where that idea came from when it first got brought up.
Also, don’t put me in the same boat as flower just because she agreed with something I said becauseeeee, do I even need to explain?
3. ^

Cypher

Lunatic!
Anyway:

Scum reads:

Vivo: Seems way too entertained. Gives me that HST feeling where Town was arguing and he metaphorically watched from the side lines while eating popcorn.
Bringer of Chaos: Complaining about activity and people not being constructive is weird given the day just started. And it‘s not even true, there was quite a bit of productivity.

50/50:

Usopp: He seems cautious. And less perceptive than usual, but his tactics remind me of his Town self. So he could go either way.

Cypher

Lunatic!

I have to admit I got weak and hit the "show ignore content button"... Imagine @Go D. Usopp would cry like this everytime he gets voted by a single player D1 LMAO.

Excuse me? You scum read me when you‘re not even reading my posts? Don‘t make me laugh :skully.

Top Bottom