1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

naruto model sheets

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by enrique8923, Sep 16, 2005.

1. enrique8923

hi, im a fan of naruto can someone send me modelsheets or blue prints of usumaki naruto, i guess is something like that???i need a front, back and left or right view. please send them to my mail .

Tags:
  2. enrique8923

porfavor necesito los blueprinst o modelsheets de naruto_kun, porfavor alguien me puede ayudar en este foro? :( porfavor no resivo ni una respuesta y veo que el foro esta llenesito de users asi que ayudar no caeria mal ok?, bueno de antemano muchisimas gracias bye..

3. eo-chan

4. bansheeblue13

You know it's funny that I've been looking for naruto model sheets like those too. I was searching through threads here and found the following website...can't read anything it says, but has some great model sheets/character references.

There's also the website Anime Galleries dot net.
    Address for the the gallery main is here,

Bulbapeida

but thumbing through some of the pictures lead me to this picture and others like it.

two point perspective tut

Does anyone know what naruto artbook or Data book it comes from? I'm just clueless...I even tried to look up the internet address it had printed on the image and came up empty-handed.