1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Naruto Music Question!

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Saurus, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Saurus ♥ dango-chan

Hi, this song has been stuck in my head :shrooms .... especially after watching the recent filler .....
    For those who has watched the filler episode: What's the name of that song where Yakumo explains to Naruto what happened to her, Meanwhile Kurenai explains to her group what happened between her and Yakumo ,,,,, its like a sad song, similar to Sadness and sorrow..... its around the 52min of the filler.

For those who dont watch the filler or who dont understand, its the song played when Kimmimaro explains his past to Gaara and Lee, explaining his sickness and why he likes Orochimaru so much ,/
    [i dont think its Grief and Sorrow either]
    Plz help! ... hope it made sense :sweatdrop

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Saurus ♥ dango-chan

can somebody plz help me...

3. Jessie Ultra Sex

I don't know the song your talking about, but I can suggest a piece of softwear called limewire you type the song into the search and if anyone else whose got limewire has it you can download it.

Its a really good piece of softwere i use it all the time :)

4. bahamut9003 Member

The song is called yura yura and it is by hearts grow. But dont bother cuz its not the full version yet. Prolly won't be out for another couple of weeks or so.

5. Saurus ♥ dango-chan

I dont want the OPENING ... jeez ... arg never mind ... READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE U ACTUALLY ANSWER .... .. forget about it..

6. Darth Judicar A#1 Roller Rager

I think the best place you could go to get answers would be this thread, Saurus.

Naruyamcha

No need to give up, just post your music question there and I'm sure you'll get your answer. I'd answer it myself, but I don't have those episodes on my computer.

7. bahamut9003 Member

ummmm sorry i just skimmed yur post. Thought you were looking for the opening song cuz its been stuck in my head for a couple days now. Anyway.... it sounds like grief and sorrow off of the III soundtrack. I could be wrong cuz there are tracks that havent been released yet.