1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popilarity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.
  5. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  6. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favorite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  7. The latest NF Newsletter is out (October), read it here

Naruto Music vs One Piece Music

Discussion in 'Meta Battledome' started by Metalvirus, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Metalvirus Water 7's Underground Face

Which background music is superior? This is also counting the opening/ending music. (Sorry if this has been done before)

I myself say OP Music>>>>>Naruto Music. Naruto music rawks, but OP music RAWKS. I love the symphonic epic music in OP compared to Naruto's techno Asian music. Some great examples of supa OP music that are better IMO than most Naruto music are things like these-

With openings, it is close. I love Naruto's Go and Haruka Kanata openings, but I really love We Are, Kokoro no Chizu, and Brand New World. Tie for the openings. (I wont do endings, I never listen to them :p . I find them boring most of the time. But, I did like OP's Run Run Run, and Naruto's first ending.

So, who wins in the battle of the anime bands?

2. Aizen Fuck Bleach :(

toushiro matsuda makes me cry, he makes me laugh, he makes me..... nuff said

its pretty close though, becouse i like both....

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  3. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

I love Naruto's music, but One Piece has an orchestrated soundtrack. Naruto can't compare to that.

And One Piece has one of my all time favorite anime scores, as a matter of fact.