1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto (no fox powers) vs. Sasuke (no cursed seal)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Darth Judicar, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Darth Judicar

Ok, I've saw some Naruto vs. Sasuke threads on here but mine is strictly different. If Naruto doesn't tap into his Demon Fox powers at all, willingly or unwillingly, and Sasuke doesn't use his cursed seal powers, meaning no level 1,2, or 3, who would win? I say Sasuke, as he still seems more powerful than Naruto.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Gyroscope

Minus fox powers, Naruto is waaaaaay down there.Sasuke would mop the floor with Naruto.

3. TheoDerek

This is true and it just proves how bad of a ninja Naruto truely is.

4. vagnard

Without power ups the only thing left is skill

Sasuke is the better ninja.

5. kapsi

Take the sharingan too and Sasuke still wins.

6. Odlam

Naruto and Sasuke went pretty even in the manga until Sasuke broke out the curse seal, and that was with the 2-tomoe sharingan - but then Sasuke developed the 3-tomoe later in the fight

You leave the Sharingan in and Sasuke wins

You take the Sharingan out, and Naruto wins, but since this thread is only about the curse seal, and Sasuke has the 3-tomoe now, then ya Sasuke wins

7. Konoha'sWhiteFang

Well on the hospital roof, they were pretty even and no one was using any power ups. But becuase Sasuke has the 3-tomoe sharigan now, he would win.

8. Styles

9. RAGING BONER

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    Sasuke wouldn't need the sharingan to beat Naruto...that would be overkill, he only needed the sharingans sight to see the ultra fast kyuubi naruto.

10. Yukimura

11. Potentialflip

Well its seems easy to go with Sasuke on this one. Since a lot of what Naruto does has something to do with the Kyuubi's chakra. Sasuke has done a lot and shown a lot without the curse seal on so yeah its Sasuke.

12. Mr. Slick

Alot of naruto's attacks are linked with kyuubi's chakra (Rasengan, gama bunta) so if u take those out as well, then sasuke would massacre him with or without sharingan

13. Ikohn4ever

I am going have to disagree with most of you I feel that Naruto could win against Sasuke

First when he did the Naruto Combo against Gaara that was all him there was no red eyes at all that means he used Naruto Chakra to create the 1000 Narutos.

Second when he summoned Gambunta he used his chakra u can tell because his eyes are still blue before and after the summoning.

Those two things alone would beat Sasuke pre time skip and without the CS2

14. lucky

Without kyuubi naruto would've been dead since the zabuza arc.

Sasuke would own the fucker.

15. TheoDerek

Naruto can still tap into the chakra without transforming. Thats how he beat Neji.

16. Tracker

Dunno... sasuke always was more skilled, but naruto has improved much too...
    I dont think that he needs kyuubi chakra to use rasengan, only to use the summon...
    But anyway, with sharingan, it isnt really a fight... Sasuke would be able to dodge everything, rasengan included.

17. CyberPunk

As long as Sasuke is serious about the fight and doesn't toy with Naruto like all Naruto's opponents have, then Sasuke takes this.

18. Insipidipity

This touches upon SOOO many NvS threads that you can't say its strictly different. In fact I believe there is one thats Sasuke sans Seal vs. Naruto sans Kyubi. This also touches upon the rooftop fight among others including how they did against the Demon brothers

19. Gyroscope

I agree that he didnt use the Kyuubi chakra for the Kage-Bunshin, but he did the same against Sasuke, and Sasuke fried them all with one Katon.

Gamabunta is always summoned using Kyuubi chakra.Both the times when he did summon him he was on the verge of death.That is when the demon fox lends Naruto chakra, which he used to summon GB.
    So without Fox-Chakra he wont be summoning anything other than tadpoles.

20. Seon

NAruto's fucked, Sasuke was always better than the original NAruto,damn I think even Kiba or Chouji could take on the normal Naruto. WIth the SHaringan this isn't even a close match,without the Sharingan I think Sasuke's speed would take this match since he could take out the kage bunshins with his mear speed alone

21. Darth Judicar

I believe Neji is more powerful than Naruto and that probably was his match really. The only thing that kept Naruto going in the end was the fox, as Naruto was wiped out. The fox basically 'refueled' him and gave him the might to beat Neji. On to topic, like some have said before, I bet Sasuke could even beat Naruto without the Sharingan, as he has learned incredible skills without the eyes. He's from the Uchiha clan after all, one of the most elite clans, as we all know.

22. demonfox04

if you look before the valley of the end fight, when sasuke and naruto fought on the roof, naruto would've owned his ass. Even sasuke realized it, that was a true shinobi fight unlike the valley of the end where naruto just wants to knock him out. and what skills does sasuke know without sharingan, acoupke of genin to chuunin level katons?? chidori requires sharingan and naruto doesn't require kyuubi to pull off rasengan. Also we know that naruto has seemingly more stamina than sasuke and can last much longer in a fight. plus his determination.

23. Marvin

if sasuke activate his sharingan then sasuke would win for sure, if sasuke did not use sharingan then Naruto would kick sasuke A$$.

a good example is the fight in the hospital rooftop, where they are almost even , but sasuke was using the sharingan at that time. so if sasuke did not use sharingan then naruto would have win that fight.

24. demonfox04

even when sasuke used sharingan, it came down to rasengan and chidori and sasuke saw how much more damage the rasengan did than the chidori, if those attacks connected, sasuke would have been injured a lot more than naruto.

25. FitzChivalry

With that damn Sharingan it'd be tough to pick against Sasuke. Should've said Sasuke minus the CS and Sharingan.

26. abz_

the three tome-thingy sharingan wins it for sasuke. we see on the rooftop that they were equal (roughly), both having jutsus that countered the others and so on.
    but with the three tome sharingan even when naruto was using kyuubi he was losing, that pretty much says it.

kinda obvious really. but what would happen if sasuke never had a blood limit? now that would be an awesome battle :) .

notice the difference in the colour of the chakra, naruto's is blue and kyuubi's is red.
    during the neji fight naruto used a bit of the kyuubi's chakra, thats why he was covered in the red chakra.
    however in the garaa fight he moulded his own chakra thats why he was covered in blue chakra.

ABZ

27. OniTasku

I'm pretty sure that Naruto could probably win.

Although it'd be extremely hard for him. Naruto proved that he is actually a very decent shinobi as he beat Kiba during the Chuunin exams without the help of the Kyuubi or it's chakra. If you say I'm wrong, please, do remember that Orochimaru did infact put an extra seal on Naruto when they were in the Forest of Death so that Naruto couldn't acess the Kyuubi's power. Then again, on the roof after Naruto's encounter with Itachi and Kisame, Naruto and Sasuke fought. Naruto was a bit above Sasuke's level then, so I think that Naruto could win, post-time skip. I'm not too sure if Naruto could win, pre-time skip against Sasuke 3-tomoe Sharingan.

28. Tsukiyomi

Pre-timeskip Naruto doesn't have much skill to speak of, so without Kyuubi to back him up it would take a lot of luck to win this one.

29. CyberPunk

How was Naruto a bit above Sasuke's level during their hospital roof bout?

30. Kyuubi Naruto

Naruto would have beaten Sasuke on the rooftop fight. The whole point of it was Sasuke feeling inferior to Naruto and then him saying Naruto surpassed him. However this is about no Kyuubi and no CS. Why not make it no Sharingan too? But anyway back to the point, Sasuke would win. The Sharingan's too strong.

Post timeskip, thats another story. I think Naruto would win post.