1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Naruto or sasuke?

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by slumpy, Nov 25, 2005.

1. slumpy doesn't need a Custom title

I am realy asking my self, and want to know; wil sasuke be far stronger then naruto? When he returns (if he returns, LOL) What we have seen of naruto, he stil is a sort of prankster, but sasuke like every one said; was a true genis part one. he had al the cool moves. and learned incredible fast new justu's. So the real quistion: are they stil almoust equal, with there own strenght, and capacity.

Tags:
  2. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Well theres a few things you have to consider

1.) Will Naruto show all of his skills and go all out before then?
    2.) Will Naruto use "that jutsu"
    3.) How fast will Sasuke appear

The answer is this: If Naruto shows all of his skills and uses that jutsu before Sasuke appears then Sasuke will be stronger by a little or a good amount. However if he doesnt then Sasuke will be equal or weaker then Naruto. Somethign tells me that they will be equal no matter the outcome.

3. Rangamaru Obito Killed The Uchiha Clan

I tire of the who's stronger than who debates. It doesn't matter because there are so many degrees of strength that they can't be measured. Itelligence, physical strength, chakra, jutsus, speed, trickery and strategy. We don't know anything yet, and we'll probablt never know.

4. slumpy doesn't need a Custom title

I agree, the one how wils show al his skills, before the other, wil considerd the weaker one.

5. Sasori-Bot Gay for Sasori.

there is too much naruto/sasuke threads......and sasuke is probably stronger.

6. cool2not Member

:oh ... I pretty much agree with this. The longer Sasuke doesn't show up the stronger he becomes.

7. Biohazard Whoa!

*points at my user name* thats where my theories come in. :p

8. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

your avatar is not cool, why you show us naruto punching sasuke not sasuke punching naruto :S

9. Raptor Vagabond

Both similar if naruto uses the two tails. Naruto has only one advantage there, the limitless Kyubi power. if it goes beyond that... I wonder. I once said that in the legend of the tailed beasts they said something about a genious awakening the 8 tails (who was a snake by the way) but the 8 tails was defeated by the 9 tails fox. does that means that only Naruto can save Sasuke AND defeat Orochimaru?? :amuse

10. Biohazard Whoa!

@raptor o0o0o good theorie ^^
    @el Yumm: because the one with sasuke punching naruto that i have isnt animated and it looks like sasuke is punching a baloon. (the one with the squished/cartoony face one)

11. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

yeah sasuke punching your balloon, because you just narutard!

12. Biohazard Whoa!

just my opinions goshies...o.o;;
    dont need to get butthurt. anywayz...i dont favor one. i think their both equally strong. but i do think sasuke's a bit cooler without cs2. ^.^

13. shibigoku Master of the fist

yep, that's it

14. Kahlua2606 ANBU

The theme throughout the series has been Sasuke comes out looking better, faster and stronger than Naruto, until Naruto whips out some 'new' power that Sasuke hasn't seen yet, and Sasuke is once again amazed that Naruto has stayed slightly more powerful than him. I can only assume that this will happen again the next time Naruto and Sasuke fight.

15. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

?

Would it be more sensical if sasuke is way way stronger then Naruto, somewhat stronger or dead even... ask yourself that question and you have the answer.

-Naruto from what we've seen powerwise would be like a low-mid jounin... that's excluding one tails and two tails. If sasuke is way way stronger, he'd end up being an elite jounin strength wise.. that's ridiculous, although plausible.

However, Sasuke needs keep his ass below kabuto's level.. because kabuto is the Hxxxoor-therefore sasuke will be slightly stronger the naruto.

Sasuke will probably be a techwhore now.

16. Frieza Destroyer of Worlds

I bet Naruto beats him in stamina and chakra.. just a guess

17. Gold Knight To The Rescue!

I agree that there's already way too many threads concentrating on whom will be stronger, Sasuke or Naruto, in Part 2. We don't really need this thread, so I'm going to recycle it, with apologies to the author.