1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Naruto: Possible Kekkei Genkei! (Not a Joke Thread)

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Krzr, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Krzr I'm a guy

Well as Yamato said it's near impossible for Naruto to break out Kyubbi and not be devoured by it's amazing chakra. I mean Sakura got just a lick of the Kyubbi and she was down for the count. Yamato said that healing it was past Sakura's abilities, and she's pretty good. Before you ditch this and laugh i do have some things backing this up:

1. Maybe Yondaime found out about this power. So, he thought that Naruto would be the only one that could stand the chakra.

2. Yamato and Kakashi have said "Naruto's special ability" about 10 times.(Sometimes that reffered to his social skills, but some didn't.)

3. You know how Kishi is his characters don't just get powers out of no where. There's always an explanation.

4. We haven't been told ANYTHING about Uzumaki's before Yondaime.

5. It's possible the kekkei genkei is like the Sharingan it takes certain situations to unlock it.(For ex. Haku's ice mirrors bloomed Sasuke's)

So, there is a possibility. The Uzumaki's could become a powerful clan! -gasp-

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Thorn Fully Awesome

I think he's just a perfect container with the Kyuubi because he "resonates" perfectly with him.

3. RasenganUltimate Member

Well, Jiraiya did teach Naruto how to control the kyubi chakra. Maybe cause if Naruto dies, the kyubi will die with him? The kyubi sorta "respects" Naruto in a way because he is his container.

4. Krzr I'm a guy

Heh forgot to incorperate that there's always the chance of Kyubbi co-operating with Naruto like you said. But, as much as they see it as impossible it seems like Kishi's trying to get at something.

5. Goemon_Musashi 9000!! NINE THOUSAAAAANDD!1

Highly doubtful

His reasons are completely unknown, but still

And?
    They're most likely talking about the fact the Kyuubi is inside him, why would it be anything else is beyond me...

A. He doesn't explain everything, case in point:Sasuke's uber speed
    B. He did explain it, Kyuubi's chakra originally healed him afterwards but now it doesn't work as quickly as he continues to add tails. You couldn't tell he was hurt before because Kyuubi healed him.
    It's almost like how the gates hurt Lee/Gai more as they open more

They might not be that big of a family, why does he have to be a part of a clan? There are many strong ninjas in the village with strong abilities, like Shikamaru and others.
    There's been many, many more times like those for Naruto....it would have happened before now.

What clan?
    There hasn't been any signs that Naruto is apart of a larger clan, else he wouldn't have been an orphan.

I doubt it's a bloodline limit, just because he's strong doesn't mean he possesses a bloodline limit, it just means he's strong.

It seems like kyuubi's chakra heals all of his wounds after it makes him, hence him being almost scratchless after using this ability.

It's probably just genetics, not a bloodline limit though. Considering who his father probably is...

A bloodline limit is usually something more than just toughness. Consider that there have only been like four or so techniques that are actually classified as bloodline limits.

Also, it seems someone would've known about this ability and tried to awaken it by now or at least told him.

6. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

i think this is a little far-fetched...but you laid out your argument well jiraiya19.

7. 4ghost Seimei

Well I believe there is something more to Naruto's heritage, but it is not a Kekkei Genkei rather it is unique only to him not his clan.

Where there is Sasuke's Uchiha heritage that seems to make him and his clan decendants of the Tengu Yokai or some other one, thus allowing for his cursed chakra. I think Naruto will similarly be a decendant of a Yokai, but in his case a Kitsune fox spirit from either his mother or his father. Him being half fox demon could explain his resistance to the Kyuubi's poisonous chakra.

With that as the case it would also match up with Sasuke's I'm more special than you. Naruto too would be more special.

8. Goemon_Musashi 9000!! NINE THOUSAAAAANDD!1

Huh, say what now?
    Where'd you gather this from? Never heard of anything remotely close to that.

This sounds like something out of YuYuHakusho or some other anime.
    It sounds extremely out there compared to the rest of the series.

There's nothing about Yokai in this series, the only Demons ever mentioned are the Bijuu.

Everyone in the anime is 100% human (except maybe Kisame, I don't want to know the story behind that monstrosity).

9. 4ghost Seimei

I'm guessing you never read Yasha's thread if you did you would see where half of that theory comes from. Then again maybe you already have and find it ridiculous anyway. If not it is in the following link.

[Kyuu]​_Busou​_Renkin​_-​_03[FA6CF7A7].avi

It is a very interesting read just remember that it is only a theory and everyone is allowed to draw their own conclusion to how valid it is.