1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3 for DS

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by Knocker, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Knocker

Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3

Naruto on DS! Finally!

1.)
    For More info .... read the post titled : "Next 5 Nintendo DS Releases" @ Einh?nder

2.)
    i think it is this one

Looks like Naruto :laugh

btw (currently researching --->> "Fire Emblem" - any one know anything about it? if "yes" please post is here, ( url = Einh?nder ... thanks)

Tags:
  2. Ssj3_Goku

Yea i know about this plus jump superstars comes out august 8th and theres naruto chars in there as well :)

plus dont mock nintendogs ITS A GREAT GAME!

plus this naruto game comes out this month i forget the date i think its the 27th.

3. Raw64life

Heres what the boxart looks like...

...and for no reason, here's the boxart of some PSP horse derby game...

4. Ssj3_Goku

^ LOL! that is great.... o god.

well anyways nice boxart and the gameplay should be pretty cool better than the other 2 :)

5. Knocker

NICE, thank YOU... i've been looking for the box art for a long time!

6. Strider-Hiryu

im a bit exited now, but let em release on psp please!!

7. Knocker

why? because you have a psp? not DS?

8. HisshouBuraiKen

This week, there were a couple commercials for Naruto 3 for DS, and it looks like it's gonna be pretty fun. There aren't too many details, but two things we'll be using the DS's unique capabilities to

a) Mold chakra (It looks like you swirl the stylus around a Konoha symbol).

b) Form seals (you have to touch the correct ones...time to learn some kanji!)

c) Use Sasuke's jutsu (blow into the mic for some Katon action!)

There's also a multiplayer battle mode, not sure if you can do the game download thing or if everyone needs a cart.

It looks like it's gonna be really fun! I'll be there bright and early when it comes out to get my free kunai stylus!!!

EDIT: Official site here! 23ku.net/~narusearch

Last edited: Apr 20, 2005
  9. Ziko

When Does It Come Out!!! Must Have!!!

10. Racheal

late April I think. 26th or so

*runs off to check*

well, according to the import sites, it's out.

11. Ziko

And if you see to the left on the official site it says 29th of march

12. HisshouBuraiKen

comes out today! lunch, then off to the store!

13. HisshouBuraiKen

Ok, played it for a bit, got a FAQ skeleton made, here's how things are so far:

you pick one characer to play as in each stage, and two other characters for support. you can call them in to do attacks, but after they do, you have to wait for their chakra to refill before you can call 'em again.

There's a mode available from the start where you can draw on the hokage monument!!!!! Make Naruto proud!

14. 512

Is this game even coming out in the USA???

15. HisshouBuraiKen

Highly unlikely, now that naruto's been unliscenced. But you don't need a japanese DS to play it, so you can import it.

16. Ziko

Could you make a video and put it out here!?!?! or atleast some pictures???

17. Frieza

once my paypal goes thru.. i should get it.. i wish i used a credit card.. so i have to wait until next week

18. Ziko

Is it true what i have heard about you dont get a kunai stylus thing when you order from lik-sang? Then whats that Bonus they say you get?

19. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

My order shipped yesterday from playasia :amuse

ps: Does playasia ask you for credit card verification when you guys order? They started doing that to me around December, even though of ordered many times from there :notrust.

Oh, well at least they ask you for the information once...*I ordered import pokemon emerald then Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3 for DS a few days later* and had to verify information only once.

oh, well I gave in to there demands and gave them the info, I just hope the information stays safe.

*eargely awaits games arrival* :oh

Last edited: Apr 21, 2005
  20. 512

I wish I understood Japanese. Then i can play Naruto RPG, Naruto: Saikyo Ninja Daikesshu 3, Jump Superstars, Tales of the World 3, Tales of Phantasia GBA, Good grief the list goes on doesnt it? '

BTW the DS's multi region feature rocks!

21. RyuSharingan

WHY WHY WHY MUST WE TORTURE AT THE FEET OF THE JAPANESE......DAMN NEED TO GET NARTUO 3 NEED TO GET NARUTO 3........has anybody heard of a Shonen Jump game.....something like SSBM but with all the shonen jump chars like Naruto Sasuke and other.....

22. MikaeruNoJutsu

Naruto: Saikyo Ninja Daikesshu 3 DS Info

This is info posted on the gamefaqs message boards by "kintaro22" who got the game. I don't know if there is already another thread with info on this game... But here is the info...

"...Before a stage you form a three man cell by choosing ONE playable character (you can't switch during a stage) and two support characters.

...There are 5 playable characters (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Lee, Neji) and 12 non-playable support characters (Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, Shino, Gaara, Ino, Kankuroh, Temaru, Hinata, Kakashi, Gai).

...Playable characters can also work as support characters.

...Support characters have one special attack, playable three, Naruto has 4.

...If the chakra gauge is full, you can launch a special attack (playable character and support characters.) Apparently support characters only support is their special attack.

...There are minigames.

...There are different ways how to release a special attack, all with the stylus.

1. Draw circles counterclockwise

2. Draw a line from left to right (Kuchiyose-jutsu)

3. Select the right "symbols". This could be hard for non-japanese readers. It seems you have to select the right japanese characters.

4. Touch the body points (Neji's Special Attack)

5. Blow into the mic (Sasuke apparently)

...There are sub-weapons (Shuriken, Senbon, Kunai, Fuuma Shuriken) which you have an unlimited supply. You can only carry one at a time though.

...There is some sort of graffiti mode, in reference to the first chapter of the Naruto manga. It looks like a very simple MS-Paint :)

---Controls are not very well done. Punch is Y, Subweapon is X, Jump is B, Running is A.
    It's really kinda stupid to position the Attack and Jump button on opposite sides, because those two are the most used buttons. Quite stupid :(

...It really sucks to have to use the stylus when using your support character :( Kinda takes the flow out of the game. Not well implented.

...Chakra refills in around 30 seconds (Naruto) to 1 minute (support characters).

...The graphics are nice (characters) to bland (background).

...The music is very...strange...kinda techno, but it fits IMHO.

...The first minigame was quite nice.

... No anime sequences.

1. Voiceovers DO exist for the special techniques, like "Naruto Rendan".

2. I could not find any option menu, I don't think you can change the controls.

3. It's kinda strange to fight wolves and crows (similiar in the Naruto RPG )

4. No multiplayer.

5. You can pick up Ko-no-ha icons, and if you have enough of them, you get an extra live.

6. You can save after each stage."

Thank you Kintaro22 for this info... I found it intresting, so I hope everyone else does as well and this isn't a pointless thread... ^^;

EDIT: Images of the extras that come with the game, Whee!

(Note: The stylus... or stylus holder... doesn't come with every copy of the game)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2005
  23. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

You might be referring to Jump Superstars...which has characters like goku, luffy, naruto, etc...

There currently accepting pre-orders at playasia :) It will be available around August.

24. Racheal

wasn't the unliscensing a April Fool's joke? :huh

sadly, I don't have a DS but I might get to play if a friend gets it.

25. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

Appreciate the info...but wrong section.

And there is a thread on this already...

26. MikaeruNoJutsu

I guess I'll just support this thread ;-;

This is info posted on the gamefaqs message boards by "kintaro22" who got the game. I don't know if there is already another thread with info on this game... But here is the info...

"...Before a stage you form a three man cell by choosing ONE playable character (you can't switch during a stage) and two support characters.

...There are 5 playable characters (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Lee, Neji) and 12 non-playable support characters (Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, Shino, Gaara, Ino, Kankuroh, Temaru, Hinata, Kakashi, Gai).

...Playable characters can also work as support characters.

...Support characters have one special attack, playable three, Naruto has 4.

...If the chakra gauge is full, you can launch a special attack (playable character and support characters.) Apparently support characters only support is their special attack.

...There are minigames.

...There are different ways how to release a special attack, all with the stylus.

1. Draw circles counterclockwise

2. Draw a line from left to right (Kuchiyose-jutsu)

3. Select the right "symbols". This could be hard for non-japanese readers. It seems you have to select the right japanese characters.

4. Touch the body points (Neji's Special Attack)

5. Blow into the mic (Sasuke apparently)

...There are sub-weapons (Shuriken, Senbon, Kunai, Fuuma Shuriken) which you have an unlimited supply. You can only carry one at a time though.

...There is some sort of graffiti mode, in reference to the first chapter of the Naruto manga. It looks like a very simple MS-Paint :)

---Controls are not very well done. Punch is Y, Subweapon is X, Jump is B, Running is A.
    It's really kinda stupid to position the Attack and Jump button on opposite sides, because those two are the most used buttons. Quite stupid :(

...It really sucks to have to use the stylus when using your support character :( Kinda takes the flow out of the game. Not well implented.

...Chakra refills in around 30 seconds (Naruto) to 1 minute (support characters).

...The graphics are nice (characters) to bland (background).

...The music is very...strange...kinda techno, but it fits IMHO.

...The first minigame was quite nice.

... No anime sequences.

1. Voiceovers DO exist for the special techniques, like "Naruto Rendan".

2. I could not find any option menu, I don't think you can change the controls.

3. It's kinda strange to fight wolves and crows (similiar in the Naruto RPG )

4. No multiplayer.

5. You can pick up Ko-no-ha icons, and if you have enough of them, you get an extra live.

6. You can save after each stage."

Thank you Kintaro22 for this info... I found it intresting, so I hope everyone else does as well and this isn't a pointless thread... ^^;

EDIT: Images of the extras that come with the game, Whee!

(Note: The stylus... or stylus holder... doesn't come with every copy of the game)

27. Ziko

I dont think that we who ordered it from lik-sang dont get that stylus thing after what i have heard...

28. MikaeruNoJutsu

All I know is that I am sooo going to be stalking ebay for the strap and stylus holder thingy... I don't have enough money to buy the actual game, but I really want that ;-; After all my stylus is my best friend! ... okay not really, just a close companion ^^;

29. n8dogg

hmm... have to interchange between the normal controls and the stylus? May have been a bad move. All the other games either use one or the other, not both... They better give you time to pull your stylus out of it's holder before each special move, or else it would be quite difficult.

I like the ways the stylus is being used, however.

Don't have a DS, and not really planning on getting one, but this looks pretty interesting. Graphics looks WAYY too similar to GBA's Naruto 2, however.... Is this all the DS is capable of? Hell no.

30. JerseyMonkey

Hm...I'm really tempted to buy this. Actually give me a reason to play my DS.

Where would you recomend buying from, play-asia or ...that other place?