1. The NF Anime Awards for 2017 are out! Go check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] Naruto Shippuden English DUB + English SUB?

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by paranoid, Aug 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paranoid New Member

Hello guys, do you know where can I find Naruto Shippuden with Eng DUB and Eng SUB?

I could only find Eng SUB or Eng DUB, but not both. I'm spanish and that is a very good way to learn english, so I need to read+hear in english.

If not, is there any way to do it? Maybe if I download the SUBs or something like that...

Thank you very much!!

2. Xiammes Into Free Supporting Staff

The free legal sources for Naruto's english dub are incredible limited, you can watch some episodes on Toonami but I believe you have to enter your cable network key, and with you not being from America would be a impossibility. Your best bet to get what you desire would be to buy the dvd's, they would have the opportunity for English dub and english subtitles. They can be pretty pricey.

If you are looking to learn English I don't recommend this method, a lot of the time the subtitles are based off the japanese lines and the english dub has completely different wording then what the subtitles say. If you are looking to learn english in a similar manner, I suggest playing games as those have much more faithful subtitles and dubs.

3. Kenneth

deadministrator

Supporting Staff

Learning English can also be done by just interacting a lot with people. This place has improved mine by leaps and bounds. It takes a while but you'll learn it all the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.