1. img
    Come join the 5th Democratic Primary Debate Watch-Along!
    The debate will air on November 20th from 9-11 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Shippuuden Ending #02 - Path~ to you all [ALUTO]

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Ennoea, May 7, 2007.

1. Jaculus

Way better than the previous ones..

2. Starber

3. Darkhope

Hinata looks so effin' cute. <33 love letters ftw

4. graphitesmoothie

I didn't see a link to this here, so here's a youtube upload of it.

[YOUTUBE]MPyFnyGzegA[/YOUTUBE]

5. Frequent Sunshine

Wow. As if the anime team couldn't get anymore NaruHina than it already is. Aside from the love letter, Hinata was casting worried glances at him alot. How cute. XD

6. lo-blo

Naruto ish TEH SMEX in this ED.
    NaruHina-ness is TEH LURF.
    The song and animation are gorgeous.
    The concept is adorable.
    HOME MADE Kazoku is my favorite group of all time, and Nagareboshi is one of my favorite songs. However, just watching this ED once has made me love it. So far, the Shippuu-den EDs are 2-0! :knk *runs off to check out more aluto*

For some reason, it seems to me like the new ED is a tribute to a famous Japanese movie or anime or something. Does anyone know if it's done in the same style and/or if it imitates scenes from a famous movie or anime?

7. Hyuuga Hinata

Re: NaruHina. I know, right? She's even in the manga paired with Naruto right now. <3

I loved the scene where Naruto fights Neji, and the scene where Sasuke helps Naruto up. :love

Hinata reminds me of Orihime in some of those shots.

8. The Drunken Monkey

Mangaized the ending! It is genius! Finaly Naruto Shippuden starts to shine!

Hell, they could even mak a spinoff based on the ending, Naruto in a high school gang. xD

9. Verdugo

I love the new ending. smile-big I would have preferred it to tie into the plot but this is just as good.

10. Darkhope

Naruto looks like Ichigo in some shots too. @_@

Exactly and Hinata was never fat in the first place. Honestly, I think she looks the BEST in this ending. :oh yes, better than Sakura

You can't. ^_^ *reminds her of IchiHime* >____>;

Damn NaruHina tards. :noworry

11. Tyrannos

I really enjoyed this new ending. That Hardcore Naruto is very Yondaime-ish with his black robe. :kthumb

Na, to be honest there was both NaruHina and NaruSaku in it.

Hinata giving the love letter is the obvious one, but Naruto walking away from Sakura in the Rain is also a NaruSaku moment. Especially cutting her hair at the end.

Of course if people disagree, that's perfectly fine. Not going to start a pairing debate over this. Just seems that way from other school anime like School Rumble. :amuse

12. Spanish Hoffkage

w... wow, best ending so far, maybe not the song but the stuff in it... o__0

13. Milo-

Hmmm now that I watch it again, it kinda makes me think of Yu-yu hakusho. And bleach for the non-fighting moments :p

14. DukeofFunk

I just sigged part of it. The ending's super awesome

Though it's kind of funny that everyone gets in fights but Rock Lee, who plays soccer

15. auris'san

i like yhe new ending more, i didin't like the old one wery much

16. Darkhope

High school fics are taking over Naruto! :bees

I think what she meant was that there were already so many NaruHina fillers and now this happens again. xD

17. Hyuuga Hinata

?

Naruto walking away. Wouldn't that be more anti? :laugh Cutting her hair, I agree with riema. Reminds me of SasuSaku in the FoD. XD

18. fourleafclover

It was a cute ending, the song was nice. NaruSaku and NaruHina :hearts The scene where Sakura cuts her hair is.. NaruSaku and SasuSaku too me.

19. Tyrannos

How could it? The ending was all about Naruto being the Japanese HS tough-guy.

Like in other HS anime, the tough guy finds a rival/friend (like Harima and Hanai in School Rumble). And of course there is always the duel love interests: the one girl who likes the guy and the girl the tough-guy is pursuing. Which sometimes works out for the anti-hero. :p

Thats why I say theres both elements. Just thinking about this is getting me to watch School Rumble again. :laugh

Besides, riema. We know fillers arn't canon. Right? :amuse

That's drama for you. :p

But if it was to be SasuSaku, to me the entire ending would not have had Sasuke as the rival/friend role, and Sakura not having that single frame moment after Naruto stands by the chalkboard. The (...) moment before Sasuke's real appearance. And of course the punching moment. :laugh

20. OmegaTrooper

lol anyone else notice hinata grasping onto neji (i think, least thats what it looks like) at about 56 seconds into the end? haha, looks like they're trying to please as many pairing FCs as possible. oh, and kakashi's face was almost revealed...except for that darn hand over his lips

21. Tyrannos

With the Adults, I liked them protraying Gai as the tough High School Coach, who's always the enforcer. :p

22. Kanae

I think Sakura cuting her hair is merely a sign of her growth ^^ and a tribute to her most memorable scene back in part I. I thought it was a really good way to end the ending, because it makes reference to the growing proccess that each one of them has gone through ^^

I loved the Sasuke/Naruto interaction, and the random shots we got as well xP Pairing wise though, to me there was some onesided NaruHina, but mostly NaruSaku though ^^

But all in all, it was a really good ending, and a really refreshing concept :love

23. Manetheren

The alternate versions of older ending scenes (and some old manga scenes) was a nice touch.

24. Darkhope

Sakura cutting her hair just reminded me [like HH] of SasuSaku cause in the original scene, Sakura states that she was always saying she was madly in love with Sasuke. =P [and it was in part one after all]

As for the rain thing, I thought it was somewhat sad. Reminded me of Ichigo and Rukia. x__x The love letter thing stood out more, thus making NaruHina stand out more than NaruSaku. Plus all those adorable shots of Hinata. :hearts

I get what you're saying though. I agree, but it is a tad different because we're talking about Naruto here. :D

Btw, I know I still have to reply to the PM. I have about 20 PMs sitting in my inbox. *lazy* >_____> I'll reply! I swear! xD

Yeah, if anything, it was both. Not only NaruSaku. ;)

That too. But talking pairing wise, it ain't NaruSaku. :sag

NaruSaku is one sided. :oh I think there's more NaruHina. It stood out more. Kanae-channnnn :bees <3

25. Tadashi

There was always more NaruxHina than NaruxSaku (or any pairing, really) in the anime/fillers. Doesn't surprise me. :laugh

So I'm going to have to agree with the NaruxHina shippers here. That pairing stood out the most, along with SasuxNaru.

26. Darkhope

The only NaruSaku scenes were Sakura hitting Naruto and Naruto turning away from her. They seem somewhat anti indeed. ;D Then again, this isn't the first time they have been anti-NaruSaku. Check episode 202. In alot of fillers, Sakura beats the crap out of Naruto. :sag

Bah. Whatever. It's just an ending. Besides, there have been SasuSaku openings/endings. =P

*runs from NaruSaku fans* :bees

27. Asuma: Konoha's Blade

Great pictures, good song, awesome ending. Now does anyone have the episode? Oh, and when does the new opening come out?

28. R_Lee86

I like the concept but the song is freaking terrible. Why cant they use Metal like in Death Note?

29. Tyrannos

WHOA there, riema! Please do not go any further than the discussion about the ending. That's what this is about. And we all have no idea if those scenes were an artist's interpretation or they were just HS-ing the Naruto manga. So let's just stick to this and not involve the Naruto storyline, okay?

I will agree with you there, and it also reminded me of the SasuSaku confession as Sasuke left Konoha, Harima and Eri in School Rumble, and Souske and Chidori in Full Metal Panic.

And again, let's not get over ourselves with the NaruSaku or NaruHina. To me they both had their equal time. Let's just leave it as that. Besides, in all the HS Anime I seen, those Love Letters never really amounted to anything anyhow but confusion for the lead. :p

30. Cindy

I found the little NejiHina scene in the corner to be so cute. But what the hell is Neji wearing?

And where's 1010? D: