1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Naruto: The Battle Chronicals

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Vance, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Vance Banned

Okay, welcome to the battle chronicals, here, I will write one story, and you will tell me what to add. Also, when the first stroy is complete, you will select two ninjas and describe them for me [they have to be real] I will write a story about that as well. When we are done with the first 5 stories, we will make up our own ninja, so I hope you like it here. The first chronical is the Chuunin Exams, we will make the fights as you would like them to be, here is the first battle I thought of. [I may have spelled some words wrong, please notify me on that.

Story 1: Kankuro vs Yoroi

The buzzer on the screen rapidly went through names. It went faster and faster, and soon, the Genin at the top of the platform grew anxious. "This is going to be good." Sasuke Uchiha smirked. He laughed again, and felt a stab of pain rush through his neck. The curse mark was acting up. "GHNNNN" he muttered silently. Although he made little noise, Kakashi Hatake was looking over at him. "Sasuke, you have to make it." Kakashi said under his breath. On the other side of Kakashi's squad, Baki's squad remained calm, except for Gaara, who looked anxious to fight. Baki wore a concerned look on his half-face. Hayate Gekko coughed up a loud cough. He pounded his chest, and looked at the screen. The words had stopped, and it showed two names. "Will Yoroi of the Sound Villiage, and Kankuro of the Sand Villiae please step forward." he said in a sick voice. Kankuro laughed. "Hey, I get the first fight!" Baki look on as Kankuro walked down the platform with "The Crow" on his back. "Kankuro, what have you got in stored for us?" Baki wondered.

*I hope you enjoy it, give me some construtive critisism, and I will continue*

Tags:
  2. InoSakuShine Sakura's Inner

I like the whole idea of this thing. Anyway, so can I make a suggestion for some battles?

Tenten vs. Ino
    Naruto vs Dosu
    Sasuke vs. Sakura~JUST KIDDING that would be so wrong...!

3. Vance Banned

Okay, here is some more.

Thanks for responding, here is some more.

Kankuro was the first to make his way over to the field. Yoroi slowly walked down, not showing fear, nor anger. He walked up to Kankuro, who was at least 3 inches taller than him. The purple-pink signs on his face moved when Kankuro smiled and said. "I hope you know how to fight. I was so bored in the Forest of Death." Yoroi's mask covered his anger. "Do not worry, my attacks will have you so injured, you will not event think about a "worthy opponent." Yoroi snapped. Hayate ignored their chatter. "The first match of the Chuunin Exam Preliminaries........ begin!" With that, Yoroi rushed forward. He sent a punch heading in Kankuro's direction. With relative ease, Kankuro stepped sideways, and awaited Yoroi's next attack. "Now, feel my wrath!" the blue dressed ninja bellowed. He sent a kick in Kankuro's direction, but hit nothing but air.

"Come on" Kankuro teased. Yoroi grunted, and released a couple more attacks, all failing. On the platform above Yoroi, Mistusie, his partner, seemed worried. "Come on Yoroi, use your secret Jutsu." he said in anticipation. Kankuro seemed to be tired of dodging, and decided to attack. Pulling back a fist, he landed a punch to Yoroi's face. Crack The sound was loud and clear, but the outcome wasn't. Yoroi used a replacement Jutsu and switched himself with a piece of wood he was carrying in his pocket. Kankuro gasped, and saw Yoroi running behind him. Yoroi grabbed Kankuro's head, and sucked out chakra. "Ahhhhhh!" Kankuro yelled. Blue chakra was stolen form Kankuro, and transferred to Yoroi.

Mistusie gave a satisfied grin, and laughed a little. However, Gaara was shocked. "Impressive, he actually made Kankuro scream, I'd love to fight him, and kill him!!" Gaara smiled evily. Kankuro stopped screaming, and fell down. Yoroi got up, and laughed. Kankuro layed lifelessly on the floor, no chakra in his system. Suddenly, Kankuro's "body" twisted his head backwards. Yoroi took notice of this, and examined the body. Then, the real kankuro appeared behind him. "Hello!" Kankuro smiled. Yoroi turned, just to see a raggedy doll in front of Kankuro. The puppet was connected to Kankuro with chakra strings.

"What!" Yoroi exclaimed, but he was already being attacked by the doll. It wrapped around him, and sent piercing blades deep into Yoroi's stomach. Everyone gasped, even Gaara. Yoroi screamed in pain, and couldn't squirm free. Blood dripped down Yoroi's body, and it stained Kankuro's blades. Yoroi was set free from the death grasp, and he fell onto his open stomach.

Hayate had an eerie feeling, but walked over to Yoroi. He felt his cold face, and checked his dead pulse. He coughed a little, and finally said. "The winner of the first round, is Kankuro!"

4. InoSakuShine Sakura's Inner

Hey that was pretty good. Good job at writing battle scenes.

5. RasenganUltimate Member

That was well-written plotline and the characters were nicely developed. Good job! ^^

6. chishio-kun likes strawberries.

Interesting fic. Starting with a battle can catch some people from the net.

7. Vance Banned

Thanks, here is some more.

Kankuro was busy picking his things up, and he was already at his team when the next battle was called. "Will Kin and Msitusie please come to the arena!" Hayate yelled. The two fighters advanced. Mistusie smirked. "Well well, Orochimaru's new toys. How fun will it be to destroy them." Mistusie was the fist one in position. Kin made her way over only a few feet in front of Mistusie. Mistusie smirked. "Let the second battle...... begin!" Mistusie jumped up. Kin didn't hesitate, she just carefully observed his movements. Mistusie then stretched into different directions, as if he had no bones.

"What!" Kin shouted in confusion. Dosu was just as surprised as Kin, but he trusted kin, and he knew this wouldn't be too much of a problem. "See!!!! This is my secret Jutsu!!!! To seperate bones!" Mistusie laughed in a stupid manner. Kin jumped backward, only to be hit with an arm. "EEEEEK!" Kin shouted in a girl scream. Mistusie's arm wrapped around her body, soon, her entire body was engulfed with the rubber-like body of Mistusie.

"It's over!" he yelled. Kin's mouth was covered by Mistusie's hand, and she couldn't breathe. Kin still didn't show her fear. She unloaded a needle, and stuck it into Mistusie's head. "Uhhhh!!" Mistusie dozed. He made one wrong move, and Kin's arm broke. The snap was eerie, but it wasn'r scary. Kin screamed, as she stumbled backwards. Mistusie fell like putty. Then, he melted into mush. Kin fell on her butt, but she was smiling, sweating from the pain.

"That is my killer needle poison. If youn let your guard down, your dead!" she panted. Hayate again walked over to the ninaj who lost. He was dead, no question about it, but it wasn't eerie. "Kin wins the second battle!" The medics took Kin to the medical room, and took Mistusie as well.

Hayate sighed. "Okay, roll the next battle."

8. Vance Banned

A little bit more. Not finished.

Kin was allowed to stay with her team, all she had was a cast around her arm since Mitsusie had broken. She walked up the stairs, trying hard not to trip on her hair. Dosu looked at her, and then turned his attention to the next battle. Zaku laughed. "Hey! I have to broken arms, and you have one. Let's see what Dosu gets in his battle." Dosu didn't bother to answer, he just waited for the battle to commence. Hayate coughed again, and looked at the battle screen. It stopped at two fighters. Zaku and Temari. Hayate gave a modest cough, and then said. "Will Zaku and Temari please advance to the stadium!"

I'll finish it later.

9. Vance Banned

Zaku beats Temari. Much more detailed.

The pretty, blonde haired kunoichi, smiled a half smile. Her emotions were mixed, half happy, and half nervous. These Sound Ninjas, fought each other, and killed each other. Even though Kankuro finished his battle easily, she wasn't as strong as Kankuro. Zaku's hands were bandaged together, tightly wrapped around, unable to free themselves. Zaku stated to walk, when her felt a large hand grasp his shoulder. It was Dosu. "Zaku. Do not underestimate your opponent. You are still not 100%, and that is going to be a major setback." Dosu said truthfully, and worried. Zaku felt a bead of sweat roll down his cheek.

"Do not worry, Dosu. I'm not like before. I'm not going to screw up anymore." Zaku replied, seriously. Eerie silence fell dead over the Sound Ninjas, Kin smiled, as warm smile, and winked. "Good luck, Zaku." she said softly. Zaku nodded, and walked down towards the stadium. The tall Temari was standing there, with her huge fan in her hand.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhh ahh.... ha ha..!!!" Temari shouted out laughing. Zaku grunted, he clenched his broken fists. His anger built up, but he struggled to sop it. Hayate finally said. "Let the third match.... begin!" Temari instantly took her fan out. "I'm going to finish this quickly!" she unfolede it, and let the fan emit powerful wind.

"Thats nothing!" Zaku cried. He pulled an arm out of it's bandage, and blasted powerful wind out of the hole in his hand. The wind met, and inploded.
    Zaku jumped, and made his way all the way to Temari, and pulled some shurikan. He slowly threw it in the air. Then, when the shurikan was angled in the right direction, he fired them.

10. Vance Banned

The end of Chapter 3!

:nuts The three metal shurikan glided straight at Temari. Temari laughed, then blew away the weapons.

"Damn it! She's strong, really strong. I.. I... Thats it!!' Zaku snapped. The blonde haired kunochi ran forward, ready to end the battle.

"Now, die!!!" she yelled. She brought the large fan back, and let go, emitting a huge wave of power gusts.

They attack tore through Zaku, killing him instantly, or did it? "Too easy, not even close to beating me... Huh?" Zaku appeared from behind, and used both arms.

"ULTIMATE ARI SLICING JUTSU!!!!!" HE SCREAMED. His arms exploded, teared apart, but the wind hit Temari, defeating her.

Blood dripped from Zaku's arms, and he had a look of pure terror, but he stayed on his feet. Temari, however, was unconscious, and therefore lost the battle.

"The Winner of the Third battle, is Zaku Abumi!"

11. Vance Banned

Chapter 4 Battle 4 SHINO VS CHOUJI!

Hayate watched the armless Zaku be carried away to the medical room. Temari laid on the floor, hurt, and unconscious.

He felt regret that these Genin had to kill and hurt each other just for the village's sake. He watched the buzzer scream, and stop on Chouji and Shino.

He called them over, and the fat boy, and the mysterious ninja walked up to each other.

* I am sorry, but I am too bored to write this, later maybe.*:mad

12. Vance Banned

People say I write too much, here is the ending

Shino owns Chouji END