1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto [the charecter] is pathetic! Proof inside!

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Moses, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Moses

for those of you who remember me, this is Isalidi Crest the Konohamarutard.

1st: he is so over it with Sakura. She dosen't like him that way and he knows it. He should stop being pathetic and get over it.

2nd: three years at the academy and that horibble thing is the best doppleganger he can make? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd: when he's mad he won't restrain himsef (not mad enough for the Kyuubi's seal to weaken >.>)

That's all the proof I need.

Tags:
  2. Genesis

When you diss the main character, you're dissin the manga. I believe you watch Naruto since you're in the forums. I think that makes you pathetic.

3. Woozie

4. He uses Kage Bunshin to more quickly search through Oro's hideout, but doesn't know it's knowledge transfers to you when it's dispelled.

Was he intending to make the Kage Bunshin run back at his real self if it found Sasuke?

4. Genesis

5. Dao

soo... Kakakashi never knew how it (Kage bushin) felt until he + Naruto tried it actaully themselve so is Kakashi dumb too?? Yeah second that.

And no He aint gonna run back and tell his real self you idiot who in the world would do that?? You I'm guessing?? If that was you? *use your brain* your kage bushin is gonna do it jeez.

~daomoua2

6. Jin-E

Maybe the Kage Bunshin would yell if he found Sasuke(Oro already knew they were at the location so it wasnt that necessary to be stealthy)?

7. YoYo

Thats like saying you can't hate your mother yet love her cooking.

Which in turn is not true, which in turn makes your point invalid. Thus meaning Naruto_Genesis has a valid point of view and can not be seen as pathetic.

I rest my case.

8. elektroniks

ummm..no. Kishi himself is hinting towards a Sakunaru thing going on

That horrible thing was kicking shukaku Gaara's ass all over the place. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Don't see the point

Thats all the proof I need to figure out you're a little nooblet, who hates the very awesome, and one of the most G'd up character(second to Shino who's the epitome of gangsta)in the series..

9. Moses

You can like the most hopeless charecter if you [/dosen'tcare]

10. WolfeyesVIII

Mind my pointing out if you truly didn't care you wouldn't have bothered typing that? Then again, you didn't even bother to finish the sentence....

Naruto pathetic? Meh, even I know he's not as bad as you're (pitifully) trying to make him and I extreamly dislike him. All this is-is a piece of pathetic character bashing.

11. Tsunade

The amusing thing to me is that you call yourself a Konohamarutard and Naruto is the person Konohamaru worships and seeks to model himself after. He calls him boss, goes to him when he's trouble, and quotes him to his sensei. So..you're dissing the character that Konohamaru looks up to and wishes to emulate? Alrighty then.

12. Woozie

If I was you I'd improve my reading comprehension skills. Both when dealing with the manga and when dealing with these forums.

13. Wingman

well naruto are going to be the bst ninja in then end even if you like it or not becouse this is a shonen manga and its name is in fact naruto

14. Leanne

1st: He is a little over Sakura right now, read the manga nad watch the series till episode 134.. they are just good friends now
    2nd: Just for your knowlege, Naruto is pretty strong now.

Stop making fun of the main character and give better arguments.
    And btw, I think Konohameru is even more annoying.

15. AuxunauxiaNoname

He has basically 'gotten over it' as you say. He's toned it down a bit since the first half. However, Naruto is not a person who gives up easily... especially when it comes to important things like friends, and love.

And then he stole a scroll containing a massively higher level of the same type of jutsu and learns it and utilizes to a degree that nobody could have possibly imagined.

It's like the equivalent of someone failing a highschool physics exam... and then building a solar car. He didn't fail it because he sucked... he failed it because he didn't have the motivation to try hard enough.

I agree... he seems bad at this.

But that's just part of his character.

That very aspect of him is what makes him adorable. Despite the years of hatred he endured, he doesn't put himself in inside a preverbial emotional cage.

He still feels, he still responds, and he is still somehow able to love without reserve.

Do you realize that Naruto had one of the worst childhoods in the series? The angstness of it is on parallel to Sasuke, Neji, Gaara... you get it right?

But then why's he not like them? How come he doesn't have the massive amount of emotional restraints that wind up tying him in emotional knots with feelings all just bottled up inside?

Because he's amazing... that's why.

You sure don't need a lot to convince yourself of something.

16. Moses

I had better stop making these weekly theorys, or I'll be the next ando :S

17. Mokorr

That wasen't a theory, it was a bad ranting...
    Go join that club with Woozie

18. Ninja-G33k

Indeed, and that's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy... :amuse

19. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

It's not a theory dude its called character bashing.

20. RasenganUltimate

1. He wasn't so infatuated to Sakura after the timeskip. So, did you read the manga at all or are you just an ignorant Naruto hater?
    2. So? Your point? Naruto just couldn't control his chakra that well. Later, he got better with all his moves like Rasengan, Summoning techniques, etc.
    3. What is wrong with that? Jiraiya was like that and he became one of 3 legendary sannins.
    Obviously, your argument here isn't backed up with relevant facts. Just your opinion.

21. Chatulio

Coming from the person whos favorite character is nothing more than a plot device to show off other characters :oh

22. Batman

I don't like naruto as a character for various reasons. I can't relate to him because he's dumb. It takes him a long time to learn anything. He's emotion first, though process second. He's won a lot of fights because of the 9 tails rather than his own strength. He's goofy looking etc etc etc.

Now there are many many characters in the series that I love, and I find the plot fascinating, but who cares.

Why does it matter if someone doesn't like the main character? Why would that mean that he doesn't like the series? Why are people so defensive about everyone has to like naruto or they are satan?

23. Moses

24. Genesis

Why is this thread in the theories section? Better question, how is this thread still alive? TRASH!

25. Eruravenne

:huh Um... what manga have you been reading? He actually learns things at an incredibly fast speed, as noted by everyone who ever tried to teach him something. And he's not dumb, he's ADD if anything. He has an extremely short attention span unless it's something he really cares about. Also, he's has the misfortune of being the explaination device. Basically, when Kishimoto needs or wants to explain how something works, in order to make it not seem random, he makes Naruto unable to understand it.

His intelligence is actually quite apparent if you pay attention. He isn't book-smart by any means, but it isn't because he's stupid, it's because he doesn't apply himself in that area. He probably thinks it's too boring. If you remember, Shikamaru, the uber-genius with a 200 IQ was second worst in their class because he didn't apply himself either (he thought it was too troublesome to actually move his pencil to write the answers to tests). The only reason he's better than Naruto at academic type things (like the chuunin exam written test) is simply because of his massive raw intelligence which allows him to understand complex things instantly.

Basically, even though you are perfectly welcome to dislike Naruto if you so desire (there's no getting around the fact that he's just plain annoying), don't try and say things like that which are so obviously not true and expect people to agree with you. That goes for Mr. Konohamaru-fan, too.

26. Moses

27. Thorn

No relation at all. Nope.

28. Neji

lol i cant see your posts

29. jadedhamster

Just to throw some evidence of Naruto's intelligence out there, first there's the Kage Bunshin. On his own he learned a Jounin level jutsu in a matter of hours when he believed that was the only way for him to impress Iruka and graduate the academy.

Rasengan--again with proper motivation, Naruto has to teach himself a very complex jutsu in an incredibly short time span. Jiraya gave him a few pointers, but nothing to really just hand it to him.

Naruto is rash and will run headlong into battle, but he's also a pretty bright tactician and uses his Kage Bunshins well. Examples include when he got Kakashi out of Zabuza's water prison, the fight with Neji and the second bell test. Those aren't the only times, just what I can remember right now.

Naruto can be annoying and he can be emotional, but Tenten is way more pathetic.

30. John Connor

Naruto kept a cool head and had the smarts to beat Zabuzas plan while Sasuke tried killing himself he was so afraid