1. img
    The KCC is hosting a Short Story Horror Contest!
    The deadline for entries is October 24th at 1am UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Are you an artist that loves One Piece ?
    Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    The deadline is on October 21th at 7:00 pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Come enter in the Alley Banner Contest - Mark VI!
    Deadline for entries is October 18th.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Halloween!
    Deadline for entries: October 31st at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto: The Great Mission

Discussion in 'Naruto: The Ultimate mission' started by Mish, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Mish

Chapter 1: A date with Hinata Hyuuga.

It was a nice relaxing day at the leaf village while Naruto Uzumaki is having a romantic ramen date with Hinata as Naruto lokos into Hinatas eyes as Naruto said "Hinata I love you and some day I want to marry you after I become hokage to make you mistress of the hokage" then Hinata Hyuuga looked into Naruto's eyes as Hinata replied "Oh Naruto I love you too and I want to have kids with you in the future".

After Hinata spoke they eaten up their ramen which out of the tree Kakashi appeared as Kakashi said "Naruto and Hinata I have a S rank mission plus the rogue ninja that you have to slay is Kabuto because he knows where Orochimaru is hiding SAasuke Uchiha" then Naruto angrily said "Kakashi senseion behalf of the leaf village I accept the mission and I will kill that kerk Orochimaru when I get my claws on him" which Hinata felt brave as Hinata replied "If Naruito goes on this mission I also accept the S rank mission even if it means we kill Orochimaru".

Tags:
  2. abcd

mods... get him back here before its too late:yell:gun

He is starting a new Fanfic for that forum eh :wtf

3. Mish

:lmao

4. Satsuki

lol lanna are you the mod on there right now? :lmao i thought yo uwere a real member for a sec.

5. Peter

I can't wait for the second chapter. :)

6. Mish

Chapter 2: S rank mission begins.

After Hinata accepted the mission with Naruto they ninja dashed to Hinata's house to get the weapons that they will need as Naruto cheers "I never give up my promise that I will restore Sasuke Uchiha to his normal leaf village ninja self because he needs to be with my other friend Sakura in order to restore the Uchiha clan the hard way" then Hinata replied "I will have as many kids with you as I can hold because I want to help you restore the Uzumaki clan that I hear legends about inspecially when your the uzumaki that will be hokage".

After Hinata spoke they ninja dashed out of Hinata'a house all the way to Orochimaru's main hideout then when they finally arrived Kabuto stepped in as Kabuto said "Naruto Uzumaki we finally meet again in battle but this ttime you will die along with your girlfriend as Orochimaru will use your bodies to create a whole new demon that Orochimaru will control" so Naruto got kyuubi angry as Naruto angrily said "Where is Orochimaru and where is my friend Sasuke Uchiha you annoying jerk" which Kabuto felt shacken enough that Kabuto said "I will tell you the info you need if you defeat me in a fight plus I am a lot stronger than I was when we first had our fight".

7. Satsuki

and ifound this

Chaptr 3: Hinata and Naruto vs Kabuto.

After Kabuto spoke Hinata began to attack Kabuto with the gentle fist fighting style as Hinata shuts down Kabutos chakra as Naruto performed a hand sign as Naruto yelled "Shadow clone jutsu" then a shadow clone of Naruto appeared as the Naruto shadow clone created a rasengun chakra ball on the real Naruto's hand as Naruto striked Kabuto right in the face as Naruto yelled "RASENGAN" which Kabuto felt so much pain that Kabuto died by Naruto's rasengan plus Hinata used her Byakugun to guide Naruto through to perfect victory.

After Naruto and Hinata killed Kabuto Naruto felt calm as Naruto said "I feel better now because my very own Kekki Genki finally activated itself allowing me to locate my friend Sasuke Uchiha plus I get the chance to finally impress my friend by killing Orochimaru which I never give up my dream to be hokage" which Hinata felt proud that Hinata said "Naruto I feel that your Kyuubi is changed from being a destructive demon to a guardian summon which I would like to see him save the leaf village when you summon it".

8. Zabuza

I've never witnessed such a writing talent in my whole life.
    I'm trully speechless at the moment with the grateness of Antony work.

Kyuubi is a nice spirit after all:cry

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  9. Mish

10. Charizard

Please unban Atony now, and so is Sean Connery.

12. CulinaryOtaku

Chapter 5: The hunt for Orochimaru.

After Hinata spoke they dashed to the closest hide out of Orochimaru as Naruto said "I am ready to kill Orochimaru and the best bit is I have Kyuubi to help me save my friend plus I have you to protect me as I protect you" then soon as they arrived at Orochimaru's hideout Orochimaru stepped in not knowing that his evil is going to end.

Adter Orochimaru stepped in Naruto got angry as Naruto angrily said "Orchimaru you jerk give me back my friend Sasuke Uchiha and remove that curse mark or I will crush you until I successfully eliminated you" then Orochimaru replied "Naruto you nine tail brat Sasuke Uchiha is mine and if you think you two can kill me I would like to see you try but I will use the forbidden jutsu that I learned years ago" so Naruto got so angry he began to attack Orochimaru with a multiple of powerful punches until Naruto performed some hand signs as Naruto yelled "Summoning jutsu call of the mighty Kyuubi" which Kyuubi appeared out of nowhere as Kyuubi roared "Orochimaru you perfetic fool I will crush you to death as you was a legendary sannin who dared to challenge me the first time we thought".

13. Mish

Ugh oh Orochimaru is being a jerk again... :facepalm

Unban the bat!
    We miss him here! :D:

14. Oh wow this story is the one made by me in my own forum.

15. Mish

Please write more!

16. I added a little more to my story on Hinata X Naruto forum and I did it for all of you.

17. Nicodemus

Antony has come and is shedding his glorious light among all of us. :awesome

18. I am deeply honored that you all done this for me and I am really greatful to you all as I am blessed with the ultimate honor of all.

19. Zabuza

20. I am the man and you all are the greatest friends I ever had.

21. Mish

Really? That is an honor my lord. :awesome

22. (OK here is chapter six that I will do hoping to recieve new posts on Hinata X Naruto forum).

Chapter 6: The death of Orochimaru and the new hokage.

After Kyuubi Kyuubi spoke he slashed his huge clash right through Orochimaru's body which Orochimaru instantly died as Sasuke Uchiha arrived as he was back to normal with no curse mark then the two ninja teleported back which as soon as they arrived back at the leaf village Tsunade was so proud she announced "Naruto congradulations you are now the new hokage and Hinata is the mistress of the hokage who shall work with you" then Naruto ninja teleported to the hokage mountain where the celemony of the hokage began.

After Naruto arrived at the celemony of the hokage the feudal lord announced "Naruto you are now the leaf village hokage so please say something to the leaf village people" then Naruto cheered to the leaf village people "Wahoo I am finally the hokage and for this day on I will protect all of the leaf village including you lot plus Sasuke Uchiha shall be tested to see if he gets to be restored as the leaf village ninja or just a regular leaf village person" then Sasuke Uchiha said "I want to you on to see if your better than you used to be when I was being a jerk to you".

23. Atlantic Storm Advisor

Oooh!
    Naruto leveled up to level Hokage!
    Naruto wants to learn a new move "Teleport"
    Which move will you delete?
    *Deletes random Genin power*

24. (Naruto keeps all his powers including the powers when he was a gennin).

Chapter 7: The marridge of Naruto and Hinata.

After Sasuke spoke everyone went back to doing what they usually do as Naruto bent on one knee as he got out a ring while Naruto asked "Oh Hinata you make me happy which will you marry me and be my mistress of the hokage" then Hinata romanticly replied "Yes I will marry you and I shall protect the leaf village and the leaf village people plus I will protect you Naruto the sixth hokage" which the two kissed knowing that they will be happy together.

After the two kissed they instantly got married at the memorial stone which all the leaf village people was there to celebrate then Naruto's kinda like father Iruko cheered "Naruto I may not be your father but I am proud that you got this far inspecially when you on your first fight against a former leaf village ninja who called you a nine tail fox as Kyuubi has to earn his place as a summoning creature but I wonder if Kyuubi can handle the pressure of being a summoning creature that as you as a summoning henchman".

25. Atlantic Storm Advisor

26. Cjones

27. (Yep Naruto and Hinata are the right age for that in this story).

Chapter 8: Naruto the Kyuubi sage.

After Iruko spoke Naruto was named as Kyuubi sage which Naruto said "I am lucky that I am a whole new type of sage that is not like Jiraiya aka pervy sage and he was my sensei" then Naruto used his chakra to feel around Hinata to see if there was any healing to do as Hinata said "I can use my byakugun when I am healed from any healing because I want to have children with you when the right time comes" which Naruto was nearly speachless that Naruto said "That is only wheen the right time comes but there are still members of the akasuki that has to be slayed inspecially that Itachi Uchiha".

After Naruto spoke the two ninja went to their old ninja school to see if their future child will want to learn there as Naruto's very first sensei which to Naruto and Hinata's surprise Sakura was there as a sensei whcih Sakura said "Naruto it has been a long time old friend plus to my surprise that your the hokage which I thought you was been annoying as you usually used to be" so Naruto explained the results how he killed Orochimaru which Naruto send Sakura over to where Sasuke Uchiha is waiting knowing the two shall fall in love.

28. Atlantic Storm Advisor

Ewwwwwww, he feels Hinata?

29. Zabuza

So the true name of Iruka sensei is Iruko.
    I knew there was something behind him that didn't smell good.

30. Iruka/Iruko there is nothing that smells bad.