1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto the strongest genin....

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Anazuraion, May 27, 2005.

1. Anazuraion

okay so what do you guys think im just curious and i apalogies if this has been done before

in my opinion naruto is the strongest genin for a couple reason first he has by far the highest stamina with or without the nine tails i believe thus he has the highest chakra capacity of everyone only gaara would be a match for him in this department remembering this is only genins secondly physically naruto is built with more physical strength though more poeple could dispute this when compared to rock lee kiba chouji or neiji possibly sasuke but i think physically sasuke loses to naruto in strength

his only reall reason for falling behind if he even ever does that is lack of attention from his superiors i mean neji chouji and all of them learn alot from there families or teachers but kakashi pretty much ignores naruto and trais soley sasuke up until he met jiraya no one really taught naruto anything i figure he learned pretty much every tech him self and as such has had a lack of ways to use his horrendous stamina so i figure eventually someone (jiraya) will give him some attention and the skills he has been lacking as well as some tech to burn his massive chakra into ad once he has that he should by far i believe be the strongest gennin yet

i mean when he is defeated by sasuke the only reason i think hge lost other than plot device was lack of skill and tech where as sasuke gets a new move every single fight and has soley been studying under kakashi recently and making massive stride forward :mad

so once again i ask your thoughts on this :smile-big

Tags:
  2. faults

Eh Naruto can fight but he lacks discipline sometimes. He'll train a lot but his strength is only because of the nine tails. I would probably put Gaara, Sasuke, and Lee above Naruto, but yes he is indeed strong.

3. damelo

he got nine tails that like the only reson hes the strongest

4. acritarch

kabuto might still be the strongest genin... if he didnt slack off during the timeskip

5. ChickenPotPie

My thoughts on your thoughts are that you seem biased towards Naruto but opinion is opinion, right?

6. cool2not

kimmi, if he is a genin, kabuto, again if a genin, garaa, and sasuke out class him in my opinion becuase unlike naruto they actually have skills and aren't just raw power like naruto.

7. naruto27

naruto is the most powerful genin in terms of raw power, thats about it. as much as i like the character he just doesn't have the same experience some of the other genins have or the training.

8. ocsicnarf

it might be that naruto is still a kid maybe as he gets older he'll get wiser and develop that brain.

9. kurisawa

kabuto isnt genin to begin with, right? correct me if im wrong...

10. Tautou

Naruto at 100% is the strongest Genin.

1). Can create over 2,000 clones.
    2). Can summon Gamabunta.
    3). Rasengan.
    4). He'd be at least somewhat clever, as we know he can be.
    5). And, of course, he can pull out Kyubi.

There is no one that could easily defeat Naruto at 100%.

11. theoneandonly

he is the strongest...in post-time skip at least (dunno bout pre-time)

12. shinobi_hunter

Note:don't click it if you're not a manga reader. You have been warned..
    Spoiler:
    For all of us who read the manga...we all know everyone but Sauske and Naruto are genin with the exception of Neji who is a Jounin are all Chuunins. So technically he is the strongest Genin out there and he always was strong before everyone else surpassed him...in terms of rank...

13. Shin Bastard

lol Sasuke, naruto, and kabuto are all stupid asses in the publics point of view. That's likegraduating 3 years behind the others.

14. dmby

who cares?? we know that Naruto is the strongest :p

15. Toshi Umezawa

He may be the strongest brute strength wise, but if you consider his worth as a ninja he?s right above Hinata.

16. The Sandwich Prince

Yeah, Naruto's basics are a mess, but if he ever got the attention and the ass whoopin' training to help his taijutsu, ninjutsu, and overall ninja ability then his style would be incredibly difficult to handle.

Had he even had an ounce of personal taijutsu training then I'm sure all of his fights with their unnecessary movements would look very different, but.. that wouldn't be fun. Not yet (In the anime at least).

17. Odorichan15

For me, I'd think the strongest are Neji, Sasuke, and Lee. Naruto is strong, but thats because of his nine-fox while the others had to go through a lot of training. So I agree with a lot of you guys.

18. Oujisama

Right...he's the main character....he's...Naruto...yea....

19. yoda

naruto dos not have good techniques because no one ever payed atention to him thus Neji and Lee that almost only use taijutsu have gai as a taijutsu master and naruto and saseke have Kakashi sensei as a sharingan user wow like naruto is simular to that the only thing he could do was beg for trainning from kakashi sensei but no he had to luckily find jiraya the only one who paid attention to him. so my point is naroto is good at raw strenght caus he was bearly teached by ani1.

20. dark_kron

well.. i think naruto is the strongest cause neji is a jounin.. lee is a chunnin.. and kabuto has become a jounin in his village* u dont need a big tournament for that..* and we havent seen sasuke yet.. and gaara is a kazekaze..

21. Oujisama

Ur aware that the reason narutos still a genin is because he was away from the village for 3 years...

Btw, there are nonmanga readers here, use spoiler tags.

22. Jowy_usa

naruto strongest

I think Naruto is strong because of the nine tales, so the strongest are Shino and Neji, especially Shino

23. Shinkirou

Naruto only outclasses anybody when it comes to raw power, in terms of skill most everybody outclasses him. Actually, if counting only skill, everybody but Sakura, and Ino outclass him. In a fight counting everything, Neji Sasuke and Lee still outclass him.

24. lott19

Naruto is definitely not outclass to any one . Everyone alway believe he doesn't use his head in a fight but he does. No the Bijun doesn't make him if you read the story it just give him a boost like Sasuke's curse mark. Sasuke and Neji wouldn't be anything without thier Advance Bloodline. Both Jiarya and Kakashi said it Naruto has a lot of chakra without the ninetail. Just look at his new training where the ninetail is being surpress he is still able to make a thousand clone and the rasegan sphere..

25. darkviper

it is obvious that Naruto is the strongest Genin but he is far from the smartest.

26. Omega id

I dont know if Naruto's fighting skills improve after the timeskip.

But i've always thought of Naruto as a careless attacker (he had no real fighting style... while everyone else had a focused style of fighting). Also keep in mind im talking about hand to hand combat, fighting style does not = rasengan and kage bushin's.

Which is why his clones always get taken out so easily. I dont think he was ever trained in any form of fighting so he just tends to pounce on people and drop kick / punch them all the time.

I beleive Naruto is strong with his regular chakra its just he tends to waste it too damn much on Kage Bushin and Rasengan's he doesn't bother to conserve that energy into just plain fighting. This is how I see Naruto, and I think it was intended to make him that way.

Lets take the Naruto / Sasuke fight as an example, the only reason Naruto had the upper hand was cause the demon chakra made him faster. Once Sasuke could see his movements all he had to do was carefully catch naruto's attacks and parry them aside. If Naruto really knew how to fight he wouldn't have gotten parried so easily.

So can anybody send me a PM and tell me (to avoid spoilers) if Naruto's fighting has actually improved? The intro's always look better... but I think thats why I love 9th Intro so much, cause Naruto bust out with some Kata's and pretty cool parry/counter attacks. :D

27. Sakumo

Exactly
    Spoiler:
    If naruto would have trained in the village, and kept getting stronger there he would have made a higher rank, he can do s-rank missions now and yet hes a genin? lol that doesnt make sence. IMO, hes at a jonin level after the T-S and around where we are in the chapters 300 or so, he fights like a jonin. It's not really fair to call him a genin anymore. Judging on he stands a chance agenst Kabuto before the T-S, and Jiarya said Kabuto is stronger then Kakashi, which is a jonin, this is just IMO.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2006
  28. 愛しえてる

i agree! or it would be kabuto....but what naruto lacks is discipline...it MIGHT just be kabuto then

29. lott19

Naruto is genin cause of the T-S but everyone see him as an elite journin. Tsuade Hokage know his skill are those of advance Journin that why she send him out with everyone. Just check out the filler in most he doesn't use the Kyuubi at all. Jairya said Kabuto was as strong as Kakashi not stronger.

30. Sakumo

That may be I forget exactly what he said, be he did say something about him and kakashi being close in strength