1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

naruto unites with all past hokages

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by avais100, May 30, 2007.

1. avais100 Member

This is my first theory and constructive critiscism is apreciated. My idea revolves around the death gods jutsu that the fourth and third used.The jutsu takes the users soul to be forever imprisoned in the death gods stomach.

So far every hokage (excluding tsunade) is imprisoned here. The fourth is there for sealing the kyuuby and the third is in there for nearly seeling orichimaru. If my memory serves me correct the sandaime (third) sealed the first and second there too.

This is where naruto comes in, im not sure how he's going to get into the deaths gods stomach but a few of my idea's are

narutos "that jutsu" is the death god jutsu which Jaraiya taught him incase the kyuubi escaped due to the seal weekening.

Due to Kyuubi not being in the death god stomach (probably because he's just a mass of chakra when the kyuubi is freed the death god takes naruto soul in echange for not getting kyuubi's. (this ones a stretch but still a possibility)

When naruto finally gets into the death gods stomach maybe all 4 hokages and naruto will try to escape and then all of them take down kyuubi.

Any thoughts?

Tags:
  2. Godammit Well-Known Member

I liked the idea ... till u mentioned this Due to Kyuubi not being in the death god stomach (probably because he's just a mass of chakra when the kyuubi is freed the death god takes naruto soul in echange for not getting kyuubi's. (this ones a stretch but still a possibility)

When naruto finally gets into the death gods stomach maybe all 4 hokages and naruto will try to escape and then all of them take down kyuubi.

Any thoughts?.

Btw , wasnt all shinobi's in Death God stomach fighting against each other for all eternity. but now it brings me to a point.Since Yondaime created that jutsu, that means the only shinobi's that are in Death God stomach are Shodaime , Nidaime , Sandaime , Yondaime

Coincedence ? Thanks for making this thread..

3. avais100 Member

yeah I just thought up the kyuubi bit now so i tought i'd add it in but the last bit about the four hokage's and naruto defeating kyuubi would be nice to see and might redeem part 2 naruto (although it has little chance happening)

or naruto could have a battle royal with the four hokages (since there meant to be fighting for all eterninty)

4. Astaroth ど~~ん!

That would be interesting. There was an event sort of similar to that in 666 Satan. (For those who don't know, I use 666 Satan as reference material for everything).

Spoiler:
    When Jio has a head trip and actually separates from Satan, and he's locked within Satan's soul until Ruby sacrifices herself to save Jio.

5. Jashin-sama I AM YOUR GOD

Or he can just chillax with all the "real" Hokages . Only "Real" Hokages are good enough to be considered lunch for the Death God

6. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

If that happens Yondaime will return! and kick some ass..lol

7. Lylmic Member

That is a good idea. How he enters the death gods stomach could be- perhaps when he is captured by the Akatsuki. When they try to extract the kyubi from him, he could enter the death gods stomach , because of the way it was sealded inside naruto, there by dramatically stopping the unsealing. Then all the 4 Hokages could join forces along with naruto and destroy the AL and his gaint statue demon, containing all the other Bijuus.

8. LeafEdge Super Ninja

I coulda swore Naruto's that jutsu was Odama Rasengan though

9. Justn5 Just

the question is once they're free, who becomes hokage of Konoha?

that equals one amazing battle royale!!!

10. azn7136 ~W-[Kami]-W~

Geez that sounds like my Death God theory, I said there possibly is a way to release the previous hokages (Yondaime Specifically) but I did't say how.

11. azn7136 ~W-[Kami]-W~

12. Batosai New Member

Yeah, this theory ties into my semi-theory that if AL's statue was destroyed, all the biju spirits would return to their respected bodies and bring them back to life.

13. sizzler Banned

this would be cool but would never happen because it would jut be a big twist that would end up no where . If this were to happen i won't want all the hokages out it would just make the manga boring because there would be too may uber characters. but i want the 4th to come out and how use his skill. :p

14. avais100 Member

what about if only one of them can escape then they all train naruto and he comes back and wtfowns kyuubi

15. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

training Naruto? that would be weird, lol he learns abunch of water from the 2nd, gains speed from the 4ths training..tat would be interesting but I dont see that happening.

16. Tyrannos Living a Life

People forget that Kishimoto himself said that we will never see the Shiki Fuujin ever again. And the Jutsu was forever lost.

17. SleepingDisaster I fight for what I believe in

well, about reviving the dead, that is tensei thing, and now sasuke is the one who has the biggest probability to do that with edo tensei

18. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

I'm just glad to see my Tsunade was left out of this despicable death god scenario... if anyone's going to eat her it's going to be ME, and not some pale, snaggled-tooth gremlin draped in a white bed sheet LOL smile-big. Or maybe you all just don't believe she's great enough to chill in Shinigami's stomach with all of the other godly Hokages... either way, I could care less because at least she'll be safe. :)

19. Master Sasori Maker Of Tobi's Armor ;D

i dont see how they can free the hokages,i mean, its the DEATH GOD; not anybody else.

lol and orochimaru's arms are inside, imagine the 4 hokages inside stepping on his arms ;D '' hmm,finally something we can ''fight!'' '' *step step*