1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Naruto Vol 1 book report

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by xXNarutoXx, Nov 29, 2005.

1. xXNarutoXx 6th Hokage

I am doing a project for the reading fair about Naruto vol 1 this is it so far..

Title: Naruto Vol 1

Author: Masashi Kishimoto

Publisher and publishing date: viz media llc: 1 edition (august 6, 2003)

Setting: hidden leaf village

Main characters:

Naruto
    12 years ago, a great nine-tailed demon fox aka kyuubi attacked the village of the leaf in order to save the village; the 4th hokage sealed the demon fox in a newborn baby?s body and sacrificed himself to suffer endlessly in Death?s stomach. The baby was naruto.

Iruka
    Umino Iruka is one of the first to acknowledge Uzumaki Naruto. Iruka relates to Naruto as he himself lost his parents in a young age and grew up trying to vie for attention. Initially failing Naruto in the Genin exams, Iruka later passed Naruto after the boy saved him from Mizuki.

Mizuki
    Mizuki is a teacher, like Iruka. He pretended to give some friendly advice to Naruto about graduating, but he really wanted to get a hold of this forbidden scroll by telling Naruto that if he stole the scroll and learned one of the jutsu's in it, he would graduate.

Plot Summary:

Conflict:

Solution or Resolution:(how the conflict is solved)

thats all i need help on so someone help me out

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Chatulio Senex

you should use leafninja.com it has a lot of sources you can use. And vol 1 is much bigger than just what your talking about. It ends at the point were kakashi says none of you are good enough to be ninjas.

3. xXNarutoXx 6th Hokage

im gonna stop at the point where ep 1 ends

4. Freija Treasures

well naruto is 12 in first volume, but your teacher won't know that. and its 12 years ago the fox attacked the village btw >.>

5. xXNarutoXx 6th Hokage

6. Alia_Atreides Mew...

Conflict, hum? I see a few:
    1) Naruto´s loniless - he thinks no one cares about him and that people hates him, what is only part true. Many people dont like him, because he has the Kyuubi inside him, but he eventually realise that Iruka, his professor, cares about him, when Iruka saves his life.
    2) Mizuki´s evil plan - Mizuki manipulates Naruto so the boy steals a skroll for him; he also tells Naruto he has the Kyuubi inside him and thats why people dont like him.

7. Chatulio Senex

Oh ok xXNarutoXx you said volume so i thought....

8. xXNarutoXx 6th Hokage

9. icoselitham Lost

Your doing volume one? I think there still doing the bell test with Kakashi.