1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details.

Dismiss Notice

Naruto vs. Luffy (One Piece)

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by shurikenz8, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shurikenz8 New Member

Tags:
  2. atom on a Forums Break

Heh... I see what you did here. Anyway Naruto wouldn't be able to use it and Luffy would kill him before he did.

3. ez Jesus Christ

Power (red/pink*) - Contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and backs the other gems and boosts their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible and therefore unbeatable when using raw power alone.

So basically you wanted Luffy to lose to Naruto? :|

4. Blizzard chain Calm Before the Storm

Power gem as in Infinity gems from Marvel?

Do you really hate Luffy that much?

6. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

and people say the One Piece fans are bad in the OB...

7. Lord Snow MOAR Kittens

If Naruto knows how to use the power gem he wins, but you already knew that was the only answer you would get.

8. potential Im a flirt

Well some dipshit thinks Luffy could win. Simple minded asshole...

9. Darklyre ponies!

Just holding the Power Gem is enough to make you invincible.

10. Xell ヽ(#`Д?)ノ

Man, getting through to you "Naruto Character" vs. "OP Character" thread makers is like pissing in an ocean of piss.

Luffy snatches the Power Gem with swift speed and owns Naruto while using the powers of the Power Gem, it's just that simple. Naruto is weak compared to Luffy.

11. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

Why do Naruto fans make threads like this out of spite? It really doesn't make sense. Even if it's because they hate Luffy for kicking Naruto character's asses fair and square.

This is basically a ego booster thread for Naruto fans who hate One Piece. It's made of total fail. Even if it was in the Joke battledome.

12. TenshiOni Active Member

Because 1 biased fool represents the entire fandom, right?

13. Limit_Tester Active Member

14. TenshiOni Active Member

Because a dozen biased fools represents an entire fandom, right?

15. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

There's been numerous threads like this. How about the thread that had five of the strongest Naruto nin's against a Luffy who is not allowed to move period?

or the thread with five different naruto nin's who have prep time and Luffy has no idea where he is and apparently will die by eating poisoned meat?

or was that both in the same thread... There's so many of them I can't seem to differentiate them anymore.

When was the last time you've seen Luffy pull out a power gem to take on Goku?

16. Limit_Tester Active Member

When the other half of the fandom claims bias on every thread, then yes actually, it does pretty accurately represent the fanbase in the OBD.

17. TenshiOni Active Member

If we're talking strictly the Outskirts than yeah, you two may be right. I'm not blind or ignorant of some of the plain stupid biased arguments made towards Naruto characters beating others here.

But I'm just trying to say a lot of the come backs from the "exemplary" One Piece fans seem to try and encompass the entire fandom instead of the dozens (or even several dozens) of morons that post here.

18. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

I'd like an explanation then. The One Piece is judged all the time for biasedness and tardism yet no one on the One Piece side has ever made threads like this.

I mean I know Naruto fans can be sore losers and persistant but admittingly they go a lot farther than any One Piece fan has done as far as tardism and biasedness. At least by my knowledge of the OB.

So when spite threads made by One Piece fans start showing up in the OB I will gladly admit that the OPtard faction is out of control, but we'll probably never see those.

Yeah I'm strictly talking about the OBD.

19. TenshiOni Active Member

Who's doing the judging? The same idiots that you and I both know make threads like this? Aren't you answering your own question?

20. Limit_Tester Active Member

And why would we be talking about anything other than the OBD? We encompass the entire Naruto fanbase, because many many many people from the Naruto fanbase target our entire fanbase. The truth of the matter is that only a handful of OP fans have the same level of retarded bias as dozens of Naruto fans. The hypocrisy is not lost on us.

@new post
    Actually it's usually "reasonable" people. Although I group them with the "tards" personally.

21. MdB Banned

Moron.

22. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

Yeah I guess... It's just around the OBD that many of the people who support One Piece characters in many of these fights get labelled tards and then this label follows them everywhere on the OBD.

A One Piece fan could use any amount of proof and they would still be considered biased. That's why I always say that it's not the One Piece fandom's fault that One Piece characters are put in obvious rapestomp fights.

I understand what you're saying though. It's just hard for it to not get on a person's nerves sometimes.

23. TenshiOni Active Member

True, because the Naruto fandom is definitely larger is the West (which easily makes up 95% of NF's members) and because this is a Naruto Forum (which only attracts Naruto fans that have never watched One Piece/dislike it and Naruto fans that also enjoy One Piece).

I'm just trying to say that the word "some" should be added to using the word "Naruto fans" in the Outskirts battledome because it IS a generalization to group all fans of the Naruto anime into this spiteful group that make biased threads against One Piece.

Which is why I quoted Aethos in the first place. I just wanted to make sure he realized (and I hope he does) that the he's only finding himself dealing with the morons more often that not unfortunately.

I'm glad you understand my point. You're just meeting too many tards (that come with every fandom really -- you just got to expect more Narutards here because this is Naruto Forums, after all), unfortunately.

Look, I only bring all this up because as a member of the Naruto AND One Piece fandoms, I can't held but have some comments "get on my nerves" as well. Thus the sarcastic comeback to your initial post in the thread.

Not all of the Naruto fandom in the OBD are morons. At least, I don't consider myself one (here's hoping I don't come off as one).

24. Limit_Tester Active Member

I'd suggest you start with the Naruto fanbase because their generalization of the OP fanbase is far more common. Our response is merely a backlash. Personally I have never grouped the entire Naruto fanbase when making a comment or insult, but if I did, I wouldn't be far off. Why? Because a large, and I mean large portion of the Naruto fanbase hates OP and its supporters. And even more Naruto fans complain of the OP bias in the OBD, while at the same time supporting their own retards. The hypocrisy is extreme.

25. TenshiOni Active Member

This I can't completely believe. What, have you taken polls?

Actually, let's do that, shall we? I'm going to make a poll in the Konoha Library (the well-accepted pool of tardism here on NF) and ask whether or not people do hate One Piece and their supporters.

26. Limit_Tester Active Member

Again, I'm referring to those who frequent the OBD. And that would be pretty obvious if you spend any time here.

27. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

Well obviously that isn't true. Though the Naruto fandom IS larger in America and most Americans who saw Naruto have also seen One Piece yet use one episode of the dub to judge the entire series as bad. I've seen people like that and to be honest on this forum they're like cockroaches.

Still it's obviously not true that every Naruto fan hates One Piece. Just as not every One Piece fan hates Naruto. Heck I come off as hating Naruto. Yet I still tolerate Naruto and secretly hope that it'll regain the things that made me like it in part 1.

I understand, but the irritating thing is that you see more of the cockroaches I was speaking of earlier who are just out to prove that Naruto is superior to One Piece than the actual intelligent people. I know they exist and I know that not every Naruto fan is a moron that thinks that the Naruto series is superior to all, but it's frustrating not to mention irritating to see the morons swarm around like flies while the intelligent fans seem to sit back and watch.

I do and I think I've explained myself well and hopefully I haven't created a misunderstanding in my words. I'm actually working on trying to not judge Naruto so much anymore as well as the fans. I make mistakes though such as not wording things right thus making hasty generalizations I had no intention of making. I apologize for that. Still I'm trying at least despite my own slip up's. In a way I'd love to see the intelligent part of the fandom make an effort as well so that way they aren't grouped with the morons.

I'm not really sure what else to say otherwise. Although I hope what I've said is acceptable.

28. Sasaki Kojirō Active Member

Oh the poor persecuted fans of One Piece. As if bashing Naruto isn't the cool thing to do in the OBD anyway. Then all the OP fans do is wait for a jplaya type to come along and it suddenly justifies all the crap they constantly say.

This thread is pretty stupid though, I'll give you that.

29. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

Actually I think Limit Tester is referrring to all the Naruto vs One Piece flame wars that went on in the One Piece section as well as what goes on in the OBD. In those situations it's obvious to think that a large part of the fandom hates One Piece and it's supporters. Even thoug we both know it's not true.

Again I just tend to think it's because of the morons who seem to swarrm over the forum a lot more than the good members of this forum. I'm really not denying what you're saying or anything. I'm agreeing with you. It's just that I think that there's more of a flood of bad kind of Naruto fans than the good one's we know exist. So it's hard to not judge the Naruto fandom as a whole for the work of a few.

30. Limit_Tester Active Member

Gotta love it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.