1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Vs Sasuke

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Rokudaime, Jul 30, 2005.

Who will win?

Poll closed Aug 20, 2005.
  1. Kyubiless Naruto

16 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. Normal Sasuke without Sharingan/CS

19 vote(s)
    54.3%
  1. Rokudaime

Naruto without Kyubi Vs Sasuke without Sharingan and CS...but both of them still can use all their personal jutsu such as LionRendan,Summoning,Katon and etc...

Let bet, who will win in 1 on 1 fight!

Tags:
  2. cool2not

we already saw this. if you go by the anime sasuke kicked naruto's ass. if you go by the manga it was a draw, or slightly tilted toward sasuke.

3. Kyuubi Naruto

Naruto would win based on the fact that without his Sharingan he wouldnt know what the hell to do.

4. Nybarius

I'm going with Naruto, since without Kyuubi to mess up his chakra control he would have progressed a lot faster.

5. Woofie

Uh, it happened, and he did know what to do. He fought at the very least equally with Naruto, and in most peoples' opinion had the better of him.

6. cool2not

the manga contradicts that statement.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2005
  7. lekki

Nah man, in battledome, it's death battles and Naruto would've gone in there with a rasengan initially and it would've been the end.
    Also, when it comes to trading blows, Naruto would last longer since he has more stamina. Hmm, maybe they'd actually kill themselves going by the rooftop fight but Sasuke activated sharingan.

8. Kyuubi Naruto

One kick where Naruto didnt use Rasengan or Kage Bushin or w/e. Yes on the other hand Naruto used his Kage Bushin chain and did the exact same thing to Sasuke. Also if Sasuke won then why did Naruto get up?

9. cool2not

:blink ... we already saw this fight. they punched eachother a few times and it ended by naruto falling like 100 feet into a lake. then they started to use power ups and what not.

you stated sasuke "wouldn't know what to do", i just showed you some manga pages refuting that statement.

10. Woofie

If Naruto used Rasengan, Sasuke could use Chidori - he doesn't need Sharingan in that situation, since there's no danger of Naruto dodging it in a head-on clash.

And if he doesn't use Chidori, he should easily be able to dodge Naruto's head-on Rasengan charge - Sasuke was shown to be faster than non-Kyuubi Naruto.

He didn't win, but he was shown to be superior to Naruto in terms of strength and speed. That's blatantly obvious if you read the whole section; Sasuke always ends up getting the last hits and doing more damage.

11. lekki

Nah, we saw Sasuke already deciding it was best to kill Naruto and Naruto not sure yet. Naruto became convinced when Sasuke and his chidori and rasengan collided remember?
    A better fight is still the rooftop fight. They were both just fighting. No agendas.

12. Kyuubi Naruto

Meaning he wouldnt know what the hell to do agianst Naruto because without Sharingan and the CS Sasuke is basically almost nothing. He wouldnt know how to defend against a Kage Bushin and alot of other attacks to. With the Sharingan he can do great things but without it then its only a matter of time until its over. Even when the Rasengan and Chidori clashed they were even. Without the Sharingan he cant use the Chidori well anyway so on the off chance if he hits a Bushin then its all Naruto.

13. Crowe

And Naruto without kyuubi hadnt even had the slightest chance to beat Sasuke.

Just another stupid argument, both have their own 'super powers', "if not" assumption are rather stupid.

14. Woofie

In a head-on clash, that's irrelevant. The point is that Naruto can't automatically win with Rasengan, because it can either be neutralised with Chidori or easily avoided. So he'd need to think up a strategy, but Sasuke isn't stupid.

15. cool2not

again the manga contradicts this. it's already shown that sasuke wasn't "almost nothing" considering he kicked and punched naruto on mutiple occations; doing all this without his sharingan. if sasuke was "almost nothing" without the sharingan, than so was naruto without the kyuubi; because basically they were even.

16. Kyuubi Naruto

Do you actually think that Sasuke could end up coming out on top without the CS and w/o the Sharingan in this fight? Without it he has Katon jutsu (doesnt work for some reason against any opponent), Taijutsu (his speed maybe a little higher then Naruto's but he cant predict where hes going to be anymore), also Chidori. Naruto has his high stamina, Rasengan, Kage Bushin and if he wanted to for no reason he would summon. If Naruto could use his Narutou Ninpou Book Kage Bushin skills and defeat Sasuke. If you judge the rooftop fight then you need to see how Sasuke is w/o the Sharingan.

17. kapsi

Taking sharingan from Sasuke is pretty pointless. What next, byakuganless Neji?

18. Woofie

Summon what, Gamakichi? Oh no, Sasuke's in trouble. Naruto can't summon anything remotely useful without the Kyuubi chakra.

Kage Bunshin - Naruto used it in their brief battle in these forms, Sasuke dealt with it without much problem.
    Rasengan - Could work, but has only an equal chance as Chidori, since both would require some kind of trapping strategy.

I don't see any great advantage over Sasuke there.

19. cool2not

since we pretty much already saw this fight at the valley of the end, i would say yes. naruto without kyuubi chakara summons little frogs that do little more than stand around and cry out for their daddy, it wouldn't help at all. read chapter 219, because that's this fight in a nut shell; no where is it stated or implied that sasuke didn't have a chance of winning.

this thread is also pretty pointless. we already saw what happened when both naruto and sasuke were going all out. but fanboys can't except that naruto lost so they make up hypothetical "shouldas", and "chouldas" to delude themselves from what actually happened.

20. Freakness

Kyubiless Naruto as if the Demon wasn't sealed from the beggining, or as if he just doesnt go into Kyuubified Naruto mode ?

21. Kyuubi Naruto

Thats why I said "for some reason if he wanted too " and also he summoned Gamabunta with his own chakra. Even if he did he wouldnt listen to him so thats why I explained the thing.

Kage Bushin - Sasuke cant predict anymore and even when he did he still got hit with most of his Rendan. Even when Naruto uses his Ninpou Book I highly doubt that Sasuke can stop alot of what hes going to do. Hes fast but hes not that fast and he cant predict so he cant dodge every single kick and whatnot. Naruto's unpredictable too.

Rasengan - I doubt hed used it straight forward, seems like its not going to work.

Sasuke does a kick to Naruto and then Naruto gets up. Yeah I think that's pretty much the whole fight :blink. On the roof then Naruto did pretty good with a 2nd tomoe Sharingan and even in the Valley of the End, Sasuke kicked Naruto but then Naruto kicked Sasuke. You dont see me saying "yeah the fights over now".

I dont even see how people can say "Oh Sasuke can win look what he did at the VotE". Even when Naruto wasnt fighting seriously and then Naruto got up. How can Naruto getting up decide that Sasuke wins? Sasuke was faster but they were the same strength. Naruto has better stamina. Sasuke did land some hits but he has the Sharingan on. Naruto has a good chance of winning.

22. Woofie

When has he summoned Gama Bunta with his own chakra? O_o It's been implied throughout the series that he can't yet - Jiraiya said as much, and in the Tsunade arc this was still the case (all he managed to summon was either Gamakichi or Gamatatsu). Maybe post-skip, but I assumed this fight was pre-skip.

And he can't completely avoid Kage Bunshin, but Katons would do damage to Naruto too... *shrugs*

I'd say in terms of jutsu remaining, they're pretty much equal. In terms of other abilities, Sasuke has a slight edge. Either could win, but I'd probably bet on Sasuke... I have no idea where you've got this "there's no way Sasuke can win without Sharingan!" idea from.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2005
  23. cool2not

my opinion, based on what i've seen, it was eitheir a draw or a slight advantage for sasuke.

24. Crowe

Kyuubiless Naruto, without that enormous chakra. And again, Sasuke BREAK Naruto's neck but the Kyuubi saved him. If naruto wouldnt be able to go in to Kyuubi mode he would had died, long ago.

25. Rokudaime

You guys seem forget that Sasuke was kicking Naruto in Valley in The End because he still using demi-CS..You know, his left eye was covered by CS...His power was influenced by CS..

Now I am talking about Normal Sasuke and Kyubiless Naruto...I really doubt that Sasuke able to deal with 5 KageBunshin at the same time without sharingan..not mention that naruto can pull 30 KageBunshin if he want...Yeah, he does it when fighting against 3 genjutsu ninja in forest of death.

and for those who think this poll is pointless, dont post or whine..You can always ignore it...afterall, Battledome thread also full of pointless thread such as Fugaku Vs The 3rd OR Itachi/Orochimaru Vs Jiraiya/The4th and Itachi isnt the one who like to ally with orochimaru or the 4rd and Fugaku is dead..but people still post it anyways.

26. Kyuubi Naruto

Kyuubiless Naruto as in Naruto without going in Kyuubi mode.

27. Aman

When Naruto had the kyuubi sealed he could still make that many kage bunshins so he can use the Rasengan while Sasuke can't use the chidori... Naruto wins.

28. Rokudaime

To be exact : Naruto's seal got sealed by Orochimaru and he still using 100+kagebunshin and maintain the henge jutsu at the same time for few hour until dawn and fighting Kiba in prelim exam without much rest..

29. Crowe

Jiraiya fixed it when he was learning Naruto how to summon.

30. Aman

Yeah, but the time we are talking about is when he fought the rain guys and when Ebisu chased him.