1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto will not find out who his parents are.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by slumpy, Dec 5, 2005.

1. slumpy

I think we wil never know how naruto's parents are.

i think everybody wil agree that naruto is very simular to the young goku, in the dragonbal manga. a loud, strong, litle raskel. but there minds where also the same. goku never asked in the manga how his parents where, or where he came from. he just looked ahead, and did't much thinking of the past.

naruto is imo the same. i think he doest care about his parents he just wanted people to recongize him (begin manga). i think it won't cross hsi mind ho his real parents are. naruto (this is different from goku) is an emotion type of person. every thing he does goes through emotions. (example: if he needs to learn something, first he must feel: do i want this, wil it be fun etc. Then he can go further with his learning style,) this even effects his way of the ninja. so difference between the 2 of them: naruto is wonderingh how it would be if iruka would be his father. Goku on the other hand had gohan as his grandpa.

i think because of the link, or it is the link to dragonbal manga. naruto wont ask about his parents, or mabey kishi wil to please the fans show how naruto's parent are.

Tags:
  2. Kyuubi Naruto

We actually found out who Goku's dad was though. :S

3. Chamcham Trigger

Goku had foster parents in, his grandfather gohan. Naruto didn't really have anyone. The closest person was Iruka, but he never lived with him. Plus even though goku never met his at least the watchers did get to see the father in that special. I hope they at least do something like that in Naruto...that is assuming that he had parents.

4. Ulquiorra Schiffer

Which would mean if we don't actually find out whou Naruto-kun's parents are *CoughYondaimeCough*, then there will a spinoff or something were we are told who is parents are. As the case in DBZ when Raditz showed up and told Goku that they were brothers...Then the movie with Bardock came out and we knew who Goku and Raditz's father was...

EDIT: Chammy-sama, everyone has to have parents...If he didn't he wouldn't be there....LOL :p

5. slumpy

you guys all look at dbz, not the orignal db, but its true we did see how his parents where, but in an hole other manga. not in the original one.

6. Kibate

even though dbz is just a spin off, ist still the original, the manga version isnt even called Z, same author, same characters

7. Chamcham Trigger

Well when I mentioned Gohan, I was talking about DB not really DBZ. In the end, Goku never met his real parents....wow he didn't meet them even when he died. Pretty sad.

8. Shiron

And it's true that in DB, Goku at least had his foster parent, "Grandpa" Gohan. We know nothing at all about who raised Naruto, on the other hand.

P.S. I'm pretty confident that the Bardock movie was filler, unless it was based on an omake or something.

9. Shogun

10. slumpy

i did know that they where one manga in japan, i thought thatdbz was some years later. but he i learn every day

11. Raptor

Anyway, leaving db aside i think he will know at least one of them.

I hope.

12. Ulquiorra Schiffer

Did you read my post? I mentioned that if we didn't meet at least one of Naruto's parents by the time the series is over then there would be a spinoff in which we would find out who Naruto's parents are.

All DBZ movies are filler...LOL

Anyways, we will see Naruto's parents at some point or another. It's just a waiting game.

13. shibigoku

I don't think Naruto cares to know who his parents are. He's got Iruka as a father, Jiraiya as granpa or uncle, Sakura and Sasuke as siblings and maybe - don't flame me - Tsunade as a mother.

14. Ulquiorra Schiffer

That's probably pretty close to how he sees it right now, but I don't think that he would turn down the opportunity to find out who his real mother and father were...But that's just my opinion.

15. BattousaiMS

Or maybe Naruto already knows who his parents are thanks to Jiraiya but isn't willing to let us in the secret. Like you said he is an emotional type of person who likes to keep his inner feelings about himself hidden deep in a closet.

16. Grep

Yeah Dragonball is all one series but in America the episodes after goku grew up were much more popular so they split it and added a Z just because they are that edgy.

17. Iruka

I hope it doesn't follow dbz that much even though Naruto was Kishi's idea of similarity. I actually want to know who Naruto's parent are. Even if it's the dad or both. Having a hero with no background is just too mysterious when every support characters has their.

18. Wrath

As I see it there are basically three possibilities:

1) It just isn't important to the story, so we never find out.

2) It turns out to be very important, and so Naruto finds out.

3) We as the readers have either proof or tacit confirmation, but Naruto never finds out.

Personally I really doubt 1 would happen, because there is definitely still a mystery over the events of the Kyuubi's attack and subsequent sealing in Naruto.

19. mgrace

Just before Naruto Kills his father (The Akatsuki Leader) His father will disclose the past.... Nartuo will then say I can't forgive you and rasengan his father to death and then from behind his mum will kill naruto.... THE END...

20. Mecha Chicken

DB had that whole alien from another planet thing kicking for it, so nobody cared who his parents were.

Naruto is different in that he's a member of a village, and theres alot of mystery surrounding his character.

21. Alia_Atreides

Naruto is always saying he was lonely, that he had no one, how could he not wonder why he had no one? There is a rock in Konoha with the name of dead heros, so Konoha honors the dead. Sasuke, Iruka and Kakashi are characters who had their behavior totally altered because of things that happened to their perents. We have clans in Konoha. Naruto even has a last name. How could things like "who is my father" never cross his mind? He might be afraid to ask, or maybe he asked already and people told him something, but theres no way he wouldnt consider that.