1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto without 9-tails?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by angelchick, Oct 14, 2006.

1. angelchick

Do you think 9-tails will ever be taken out of Naruto? Well, I dont think so any time soon, it's just sorta wierd to think of Naruto without the 9-tails, what do you guys think?

Tags:
  2. Splintered

You mean do you think he will extracted? Yeah, Naruto developed a dependant relationship (lol?) with Kyuubi that Kishimoto clearly paints as something "not good." Kyuubi will either be extracted or Naruto will somehow reject Kyuubi and find a way to never use him again.

3. Yes, in a battle where the the AL takes it out of him to defeat him after he did his new jutsu that he is learning now. But since he doesn't have the Kyuubi anymore he can contorl his chaka much better. From this he summons Gamubunta to combat the Kyuubified AL and Gamubunta sacrifices himself to Naruto so he can get all of his chakra. The rest of the battle I can't predict but it will be epic

4. SuperTyphoon

Maybe if Akatsuki capture him and extract the Kyuubi. But otherwise no, no-one wants the Kyuubi running rampant again. And it's hard to imagine Naruto without the Kyuubi since he'd be dead...

5. HiddenShinobi

Well the yodaime sealed the 9 tails in Naruto in a way so he could use the 9tails chakra so I would rather think that Naruto will keep the 9tails and perfect its control rather then him loosing it and letting the yodaime's method go to waste.

6. Gunners

I think he will sacrifise Kyuubi's soul thus loosing it.

7. Tyrannos

At this point, I think the Kyuubi could very well be removed, but in the distant future.

It appears that all 9 Bijuu are needed to revive the Death god, and that would definitely be the Ulimate battle in the Narutoverse. And with Naruto dead from the extraction, it would give a reason for Kakashi to use the Resurrection Jutsu that Chiyo used on Gaara.

8. Savier

like shiki said, that every jutsu has a price, or a loophole.
    and for this whole time, we thought that death was the downside to the 4th's sealing. but what if it's to be sealed with the 9 tails in some type of stasis void, like captain america and red skull in the spiderman cartoons.

and when they release the 9 tails, the 4th pop's out as well. to pwn everyone

9. Sasuke1_2

I can't picture him without it...it's like his Super Saiyan form!:nuts

10. rorykage

I don't think that the kyuubi will be extracted, but i think at some point it will get out. The weakening of the seal has fore shadowed for a while now, so i'm starting to gt the feeling that when Naruto has his showdown with Akatsuki, he'll put a geat fight but it won't be enough. He'll be be left near death, he'll some emotional response to what's going on within the ethereal plain in his mind. And then either the seal will break or Naruto will release it. Basically, i think that the kyuubi will get out and start another rampage before the Akatsuki can put it to use for their pruposes.

11. The Fourth Hokage

I dunno if the kyuubi will be extracted but I think that kishi is setting it up for Naruto to be more powerful without using Kyuubi. I just don't want to speculate on what'll happen to him if Kyuubi was extracted.

12. Snickers

you lose if kyuubi and naruto start dating at the end of the show.

13. Genesis

I think he's going to lose Kyuubi one way or another.

14. Vata

As most of the others posting here I think it will be removed. We have the Yamato comment about Narutos "true potential" (or whatever the final translation was) as pretty strong foreshadowing of that happening imo. It's also been painted up during the whole part 2 as a very bad thing every time Naruto is using it's chakra.

Also Naruto needs to prove that it is his own hard work and not the kyuubi that will make him achieve his goals and become hokage and bring Sasuke back e.t.c. That's one of the moral of this story really.

I'd actually be disappointed if he didn't manage by himself at the end of the manga.

15. Arachnia

if they extract it from naruto he will die...and it would be lame if another chiyo-type character comes to the rescue or if he 2 survives that like gaara...so i say no...

16. Rokudaime

He will lose it temporarily and regain it back as well as final power-up against final villain.

17. Franckie

I hope Naruto somehow loses the Kyuubi eventually. It would diminish his achievement of being the greatest Hokage ever if he manages to get so skilled thanks to be benefits of the Kyuubi chakra.

It could work well even if he keeps the Kyuubi as long as there's an emphasis on just how much of his progress is independent from Kyuubi's influence. But my preference would be for Naruto to be more like Sandaime and Yondaime, all skills with no extra powers.

18. kyuubiman

19. Uzumaki~Kakashi

Somehow Kyuubi gets released and Naruto survives. Would set-up Naruto vs. Kyuubi. Although I highly doubt Naruto will ever loose Kyuubi, it's his curse he's stuck with it.