1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Naruto wmv

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Tanaki201, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Tanaki201 New Member

Does any of you know a place where i can download Naruto clips or episodes for wmv? I don't have avi or whatever its called so its kinda awkward to just listen to a clip that stops every ten seconds and starts every four hours. So help please. :confused:

Tags:
  2. Muramasa007 A true Narutofan!!!

I don't think you can...wait...are you using Windows Movie Maker? If you are then the reason why it's freezing or stoping is because Windows Media player can't handle XviD.

3. A2L Member

it's weird because i use movie maker one... and they imported fine for my 1st amv.

for my flcl's though, i had to go to my system 32 folder and look for a specific codec to get rid of.... otherwise icouldn't use any effects.... too bad it won't upload onto amv.org now.

4. xXxiLuvGaaraXxX New Member

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hi

5. xXxiLuvGaaraXxX New Member

im making an amv and im using windows movie maker but it keeps on freezing and wont let me do anything then it closes