1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

narutos family was captured

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by role_model, Jan 7, 2005.

1. role_model Ninja Chipmonk

I have a theory about where narutos family went. not his inner family but his clan. Now if you go back to when oro had the battle royal among his prisoners to find the strongest person to be his new body. Now I seem to remember the winner seemed to resemble naruto alot. Now after he won the contest oro gave him one request which was that his clan be released. So I asume that his clan would most likely have the same features that he shares with naruto. I just say this because this was not really of any importance to the story, What I mean is that we didn't need to know anything about this guy and yet it is there, also this was would have been very overlookable, but I still think it has meaning.

I mean oro was testing jutsus on ninjas from the leaf so why ould he still not use the ones he already. also what better way to get back at the guy who stole being hokage from you then kidnap his clan and test jutsus on them.

Tags:
  2. Therahedwig Parodie Nin

It could be possible...

though I doubt it a tinsy bit, but that's more like, hey it's a story, don't over-rush it.

but in theory it could be posseble

3. narutofan20052005 Damn my names long

yup, it could make a good fanfic but nothin more

4. williamgrass New Member

your theroy is clever but flawed. naruto doesnt have a clan just like sakura doesnt either or at least he would have one living member.
    all clans have an ability that only that clan can do and can not be copied example: neji and hinata have there byakugan.
    uchia have shaingan.
    shino have there bug thing etc..
    naruto doesnt have an ability only he can do even though he does the clone and rasengan alot so can at least two others could do. also if he did have an ability only he can do he would have been able to do it by now.

5. Kevin The Naked Poet

Every clan has an ability that no one else can do, huh? That doesn't seem quite true to me, or would you care to enlighten me on the specialties the Sarutobi clan has? They have no bloodline limit, no special ability that the Sandaime, Asuma and Konohamaru all share. The only possibility here is the contract with monkeys such as Enma, but that's simply a summoning contract and can be passed to anyone. I doubt clans have to have something special about them. Most likely they just have to have a lot of members.

As for the theory, it sounds very plausible to me. It seems pointless to have something like that hold no barring in the manga, but then again it could be the same as Yugito or Kakuzu's fight with the Shodaime: no relevance to the story. It's definitely an interesting theory and could very well be true. Good eye. :amuse

6. breakbeat oratory bamboleo.

Good idea for a fan fiction.
    But not much else.