1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Narutos new jutsu's limit

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by warrior1000, Oct 22, 2006.

1. warrior1000 perverted ways

I was wondering how many times naruto can use his new resengan, supposeing he makes one. Kakashi can use his chidori 4 times as far as we know, and chidori requires elemental chakra, so i am wondering will naruto also have a limit on how many time he can use the new resengan in a day? if so thoughts please.

Keep in mind that resengan requires much more energy than the chidor because of the complicated chakra form manipulation.

Tags:
  2. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Given that Naruto's chakra limit is >>>> Kakashi's he basically would have no limit n shinobi standard.

3. Naruto_Rasengan Banned

He will probably have a limit on the jutsu, assuming that it will be S -rank or above it could be very draining. If this is the case Naruto probably will only limit himself to performing the jutsu once or twice a battle, it is going to be his trump card, quite possibly with the most destructive force we have seen to date.

4. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Ranks do not define limits. If ranks did then hiarashin would have been severly limited, but guess what Yondaime used it 50x on a single battle. Then possibly used it another 20 times a day later (assuming that Obito died a day later) when he rescued Rin and Kakashi.

So Naruto who really hasn't shown a limit with the rasengan isn't likely to show up with one when his new jutsu is formed. At least not by shinobi standard, like expect him atleast to use it 6-8 times per day (i should really say depletion since he recovers his chakra pretty fast compared to the rest).

5. Naruto_Rasengan Banned

I am making an assumption. I am assuming this jutsu could be very draining, and therefore Naruto would limit the number of times he uses the jutsu (it would be the smart thing to do). Being his trump card it wouldn't be wise to spam the jutsu.

If Naruto isn't going to rely on Kyuubi chakara in battle the same was he has in the past it would be wise for Naruto to place a limit on a severely draining jutsu (assuming it turns out to be).

I don't think Kishi would introduce a ultimate jutsu, spawning from Rasengan, that doesn't have a limit, that would be extremely overpowered (as stated by yourself Hiraishin being a exception).