1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Naruto's power

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Chaotic Diplomat, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Chaotic Diplomat Level 2 World Dictator (whaha)

How strong does Naruto actually get? I have only seen the toonami episodes and wish to know a little more. When talking to Haku he seemed very weak. I very much know he does indeed become strong, but how strong?

Tags:
  2. Yondaime the Hokage Unknown

...you watch naruto on tonami? I dont even know if your supposed to be here

3. Archssor ~ Carpe Diem ~

There are 2 times in the series of naruto; Pre-naruto and Post-naruto. At the end of pre-naruto (12-13 years old) he becomes chuunin level. Post-naruto (Around 15-16 years old) becomes very strong. He had spent 2-3 years training with a legendary sannin ninja called Jiraiya. Naruto is probably Jounin level now, really strong.

If you want more info, just tell me. :amuse

4. Elysium Coca-Cola no Jutsu

If you mean "strong" as in strength level... whilst in kyubi form, he stopped the lunge of a giant snake by standing in it's way... he broke through Haku's ice mirrors by pure strength alone... anyone have any other examples?

5. Naruto_Freak08 Team 7

What? You watch the Toonami episodes of Naruto?! Never heard of that! Man..I'm dumb..:(

6. Darth Judicar A#1 Roller Rager

I'm NOT trying to argue or anything, but the only one considered true Chuunin level after the exam was Nara Shikamaru. Anyway, Naruto eventually gets stronger once he starts learning under Jiraiya , who fixes the tampering Orochimaru did with the Kyuubi(Demon Fox) seal.

7. Sawako

I think he meant that Naruto was Chuunin-level power-wise. Like, he could beat other chuunins in a fight.

8. Chorismo Highjumping Japanlover

Well Naruto becomes quite strong and he still gets stronger, in post-naruto he is more of a teammember with kakashi than his student and just that is quite a sign that he has become powerful since Kakashi is god-like in post-naruto with MS and all that.

9. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

At the end of part 1 Naruto was Chuunin level in strength. Not rank though but in strength. However in part 1 he should be low Jounin level.

10. Monzer New Member

the when Naruto fghit with sauske and he turnd into a fox i think later he can get more pawerful then that..cus comon sauske beat naruto?i dont belive that's all the power of the demon fox.
    i think he will kick sauske ass later:)

11. ui_gui Active Member

You will get to see a fraction within the next 6-12 episodes.

12. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

Naruto gets stronger than your mortal mind can even fathom. You will see him take on gaint snakes and knock various people to their deaths. That is the strength of Naruto.

13. icoselitham Lost

Naruto was just pissed that Haku took out Zabuza so easily when they had a hard time to do so. You'll see later on that Haku and Zabuza are partners and that incident where Haku supposedly kills Zabuza was actually a fake death so Zabuza could retreat since he was about to be killed be Kakashi. Naruto isn't really all that weak. Its just his first really dangerous mission and he gets scared because he never experienced anything like it before. Basically, naruto is friggin strong.

14. fireofdarkness89 slayer of noobs

once the kyubi takes control nobody can stop naruto.
    not even himself

15. Grrblt Banned

Genma considered Sasuke to be chuunin level. And that was before 3-tomoe and CS2.