1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto's Powers ??

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by superfurrykel, Oct 9, 2006.

1. superfurrykel

Since Naruto return from his 2year training we havn't really seen any new moves or techniques. He has just been getting en-raged all the time.....
    Do you think he actually has any new moves or techinques that we may soon see since hes going to only use his own chakra ??

Tags:
  2. Narutimate Hero

hmmmm but hes learning that now ^_^ surely he must know something new :notrust

4. narutofangd

I suggest you read wrath's essay i'm a huge of the character naruto so i may be biased.Kakashi x Sasuke FC

5. superfurrykel

I dont quite get that, I already know what Naruto can do and all of the other characters.... Maybe you miss read my post.
    Since hes returned, in all his current battles hes just been getting angry and using Kyuubi's powers. We havnt seen any new moves or techniques... so do you think he has actually learnt any or not.... maybe a suprise in later battles.
    I was just wonder what other peoples opinions were.

6. Sexygirl

He has to know something new or els he wasted his time.

7. Chee

He doesn't have the chance to fight properly since the seal is weakening.
    So really, he needs to learn to get stronger so the Kyuubi doesn't have a chance to take advantage.

8. Jay

True he needs to learn quite a few new moves espacially compared to the likes of sasuke

9. superfurrykel

Unless he can use its power like Nii Yugito who manages to fully transform in the two tailed without losing control

10. narutofangd

Well logic demands he must have learnt some techniques like atleast one fire jutsu to combine with the toad bosses oil attack, other than that though i doubt he would have been taught many more techniques like ero sennin said he might have trouble renembering that many handseals.

11. Shikamaru0193

yea what rikki said, we cant see his true stuff, cause the only time we seen him fight were. against orochimaru and sasuke (somewhat)

oro, he just went straight kyuubi. and sasuke he got pwned by him (refer to jiraiya weaker than orochimaru? thread, couple pages back to see the controversy)

12. Shishi-O

naruto has the ability to control 3 tails.

the same 3 tails mode wich removed oro's arm, and knocked oro through a forrest, breaking tree after tree.

for some this may not seem like much, but remember everyone in konoha is afraid of oro.

naruto jumped at the opportunity to kill him.

2.5 years for the ability to go toe to toe with oro? sounds just about right.

13. rocklee101

he probably only learned better tai jutsu but thats why kakashi showed him a better way to train so he can learn new jutsu fast

14. superfurrykel

But as far as it looks, by the way he reacted to been able use Wind jutsu... it seems like hes never been able to use that kind jutsu before... and surely he would of mentioned it if he had, in his current training.

15. Chee

Nibi was probably sealed differently, as well as the power that the Nibi has is significantly lower than the Kyuubi's power.

16. The Fourth Hokage

I'm sure that Naruto has learned new Jutsus. We'll see them. There's just a lot that we haven't gotten to see because he's was thrown into fighting the most powerful shinobi around so quickly. He was under the impression that he could not compete unless he used Kyuubi. Now that he thinks/knows that Kyuubi is holding him back, we'll see something.

17. superfurrykel

I argree, I think there is something more special about Naruto's abilities than Kyuubi that he has not yet unlocked.

18. pwnedbyrasengan

naruto probably learned a few new jutsus... maybe something where he combines some of the ones he already has... naruto rendan finished off with a rasengan or something... jiraiya probably taught him a few of the toad jutsus that he uses as well... otherwise we are gonna sit here and watch naruto learn jutsu for a while

19. Naruko Supporting Staff

Naruto has learned a lot. Remember at the start Naruto's 'basics' if you will, sucked. Naruto needed work on being a good, basic fighter as well as learning any new spiffy jutsu. Re-read the bell-test fight at the start of part 2. Kakashi and Sakura's thoughts and reactions will actually spell out for you where and how Naruto has improved since they last saw him. There was a lot of improvement there too. He's a better strategist amongst other things, and considering how KB is his main non-kyuubi tool, this will be key later on (as it is now for his training in fact).

20. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

We did see him use scrolls to summon(not sure if this is the proper word) his shuriken. I'm not sure it's a jutsu though but it counts as something new. Also there is a huge probability he can summon other toads. We just have to sehim fight again I guess.

21. son_michael

that deffinetley counts as a jutsu, Naruto knows how to unseal and most likely he knows how to seal weapons and other things as well

22. jian77

Yes, I think he has several different new moves.

So far part 2 seems set-up to where Naruto doesn't have a chance to reveal what he has learned.

I also wonder what Naruto's "that jutsu" is. I imagine it will match up well to Sasuke's "that jutsu".

23. Di@BoLik

I was annoyed that they cut away from the Naruto and Orochimaru encounter in the hallway.

24. Futagokage

Naruto has a little arsenal on his own, the Kage bushin, Henge, Rasengan, Kawarimi (but I do not remember if he use it in the manga) and Kuchiyose (variant and others).

He hasa big selection of jutsus, Neji is a very popular character who use less jutsus and I do not see someone complaining about "He has less jutsus).

And about Nii, Naruto has already suprass her, Because our favorite Kumogakure Kunoichi only had 2 tails, and Naruto can still control himself with 3 tails. (yes, silly comparison, but is true).

25. Louis-954

He summoned his shuriken.
    Used Odama Rasengan
    Can acess KN2
    Can acess KN3
    Can acess KN4(Kyuubi in control though)
    Blackorb(Again in Kyuubi's control)
    "That Jutsu" We havent seen it.
    Learned how to cut stuff with his new wind affiliated Jutsu.
    And he's currently devoloping his new wind/rasengan fused ability.

He's learned/learning alot of new tricks. He most likely learned how to use his other techniques better as well, as weve seen with Kage Bunshin No Jutsu. Be it Kyuubi in control or Naruto in control he/they have clearly learned quite a bit in the last 2 and 1/2 years.

26. Kinjishi

yeah a stated in a similar thread that narutos fighting style has become way too predictable(Kage bunshin + Rasengan). if hes gonna fight sasuke and oro he better come up wit more like kakashi is tryin to teach him know. During the 2 yr skip, i dont think jiraiya taught naruto anything new specifically rather than just experiment with narutos limit with the kyubi. Since yamato told him to stop relying on the demon fox chakra, i think we will soon see a little more diversity in narutos techniques.

27. Dullahan