1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Natsu vs. Ace

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Blizzard chain, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Blizzard chain Calm Before the Storm

Natsu(from fairy tail) vs. Ace(luffy's older brother)
    This one confuses me, it may just have to boil down to physical strenght. Im not sure how else they would hurt eachother.

Tags:
  2. Caustic Personality.

So far, Natsu has shown to be nearly invulnerable to fire, and capable of producing enough heat to melt metal.

In addition, Natsu literally eats fire (or heated drops of metal) in order to gain more power, apparently. I'd say that Ace may mistakenly resort to fire attacks as his first offensive, which would be a bit of a mistake.

I'd say either Ace gets eaten, or this becomes a purely physical match, which I believe Ace would win (If Ace knows of Natsu's abilities beforehand.)

3. Blizzard chain Calm Before the Storm

In the fight between the fat guy's henchmen(the invisible or dissapearing brothers), natsu was punched through a stone wall and slammed into the ground by a shit big metal pan. Its is safe to assume that ace also has large stamina and strenght.

4. ZergKage Well-Known Member

5. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

Well, Ace can probably win if realizes that turning into fire would be bad. He's immune to fire attacks too and is suppose to be one super strong hand to hand fighter.

6. King Bookah Kiss my ring

This fight could co either way. Natsu is immune to fire & Ace is fire incarnite (spelling). I'm going with most likely a tie.

7. Hitotsumami Hahahahahahah!

When Ace goes fire, his leg might get eaten off, and after that I'm sure he would realize what he was doing was wrong. He would probably go back to normal, although we don't know what he would look like. No Logias, when they were in their element form, were sepereated then changed back. As far as we know, when his leg geats eaten off, he would change back and more fire he creates would give him his leg back. Or he could be legless, and die of bloodloss, or change back to fire and get eaten.

I really can't make a decision.