1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Nazi State Being Implemented in America

Discussion in 'Perspectives' started by OtacontheOtaku, Jun 15, 2005.

1. OtacontheOtaku ~Sex Guru~

Before anyone goes on a rant and tries to deny any of what I'm saying as "conspiracy theory", I want to make it perfectly clear that NONE of this is "theory" it's all well documented facts, that I will provide links to. So get ready to hear the horror the future is going to bring.

President Bush and Arnold Schwarzaneggar's Nazi Ties
    In the due course of World War II, a man named Prescot Bush, a Yale Alumnis and Skull and Bones chapter 322 member, and a tire-salesman was engaged to the daughter of Herbert Walker, Dorothy Walker. Seeing how he was such a prominent businessman, found it humiliating that his daughter would be marrying a simple tire-salesman. So Herbert Walker (the man for whom George Herbet Walker is named) brought Prescot Bush into Brown Brothers Harriman and then Union Banking Corporation. In all reality, this wasn't a bank, but a Nazi money laundering company. Prescot Bush was a complete and total traitor to the American nation. He did everything in his power to proselytize for Hitler. Hearings from the McCormick/Dickstein commitee released a damning testimony showed the Prescot Bush, the Dupont Family, the Remington Family, and J.P. Morgan tried to bumb the Constitution, assassinate FDR, and install a Hitler-esque facist military state. This involved instilling a martial state and rounding up unemployed and other unuseful people and put them into internment camps and, if neccessary, exterminate them. The only reason the coups didn't go through was because they hired the wrong general, Smedley D. Butler, a great marine hero, and a two time Congressional medal of honor winner. He waited just long enough to learn who the plotters were then blew the whistle on them to Congress. Thus the Nazi dealings were ordered to be halted by all main branches of government. However, they moved their businesses out of the country and resumed deals with Fritz Thyssen, a huge traitor and Nazi war criminal. In 1951, after Thyssen passed away in Argentina, Union Banking Corp. was seized and liquidated by the United States Government and Prescot Bush was given 1.5 million dollars for his holdings in the Nazi company. This is where the Bush fortune started. George W. Bush does NOT take his teaching from the Bible, he takes what he learned from the Skull and Bones 322 at Yale, what he learned at the Thull society (where people like Thyssen and Hitler cut their teeth), and Bohemian Grove.

Now, on to Schwarzaneggar, his father was an SS soldier in Hitler's army, something he applied to illegally seeing as how they lived in Austria. Now, you'll hear Schwarzaneggar supporters who will say, " Oh, well, his father was a Nazi and he can't help that". Well, the fact of the matter is, is that He (Arnold), was (and still is mind you) a ravid supporter of Hitler. He used to give out records of Hitler's speeches to friends and family. He makes speeches saying things such as, " We must protect the Homeland, terrorism in the homeland" and these are the EXACT same speeches Hitler made after the Reichstag fire. Also, Arnold and his supporters(AND THEY HAVE ADMITTED THIS) have put together a secret plan to get Arnold into office. Through these supports and architectures our government is seeking to install a system directly emulating Hitler's Germany. President Bush is looking to finish what his father started, and if Bush can't finish it Arnold will... but what exactly are they looking to do?

Hitler's Germany and the Enabling Act vs. Bush's America and the the destruction of the 22nd Amendment
    When Hitler finally managed to take power in Germany he wasted no time in installing the Enabling Act, making him the indefinite ruler of Germany. Now, nearly 60 years later the same horror is taking on in the U.S. An amendment to the Constitution was put forward in the House of Representatives. It's titled H.J. Res. 24, and it recommends erradicating the 22nd Amendment. This would allow Bush to take indefinite power in the country, and if he were unable to Arnold will. Something much worse, seeing as how the steroids Arnold took were so powerful that they were capable of altering a person's mental state, these symptons include Roid Rage and Delusions of Grandeur. Now imagine a man like that in charge of our entire military... especially under what's being planned.

Hitler's Invasion of Poland for the Reichtag fire and Implementation of the Nazi Military State vs. Bush's Invasion of Iraq through the Patriot Act for 9/11 and the missed military threat, now still looming over our heads
    The simularities are stunning when you compare Hitler's Invasion of Poland against Bush's invasion of Iraq. They were both for attacks on the "Homeland", one being the Reichstag fire the other of course being the assault on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon. Now, I won't go into detail on the events on 9/11, cause that would require a novelization that I don't care to commit to as of yet, all that's need to be known, is the government's stories are full of holes, and it's more than obvious that 9/11 was orchestrated. What I can, is that on 9/11 that last plane that "crashed" (it's been revealed that it was shot down by the one NORAD plane that made it in time), was a godsend. Had that plane hit it's target, the United States Capital Building, then with the main branches of government incapacited, we could have gone right to Martial Law. Thankfully, we narrowly avoided this horror. However, now we have to worry about a second "terrorist" attack. Something that, because Americans are increasingly ignorant to the truth about the matters, will undoubtedly happen. They will turn to Bush to protect their Freedoms, and he will do so by taking them away. There are already Internment Camps being built throughout the U.S. and we're only one explosion away from Martial Law. The only advice I can give is to attempt to stop these bastards who are looking to overthrow our government. Though, I'm not sure how, so here it is, a debate on how to save America, because Bush or Schwarzeneggar could be our last Presidents. Cause I guarantee WWIII is going to be started by either America or the zeal ridden psycho false Islam practitioners assaulting Rome.

Tags:
  2. HyugaHinata Over 100 Episodes Fansubbed!

The US is definitely becoming to authoritarian. Arnold even said that he thought that Hitler was a great leader or words to that effect.

As I see it, 'conservatives' in the US are really totalitarians who want to control the lives of others, as they tried to with the Terry Schiavo incident and their support of abstinence-only education.

3. Stealth Tomato It has big taste.

Well, start linking.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

4. jkingler J. Kinglecrab, Esq.

^Thank you. I would rather read lengthy articles with evidence than lengthy "conspiracy theories" that claim to have evidence. Not trying to be an ass, it's just the truth.

5. OtacontheOtaku ~Sex Guru~

No problem ^_^

Here's for Union Banking:

Short Article on Bohemian Grove:

A list of the membership to the Grove:

Also, it's a widely known fact that George W. Bush was a member of Skull and Bones 322 at Yale, along with his father and his grandfather. But if you absolutely NEED visual confirmation:
    Here's a comprehensive list of Skull and Bones Members:

Here's George W. Bush stading left of that clock in the picture:

As far as 9/11 goes... start here:

Read through that and you'll know it was orchaestrated, there's just too many facts that the government tried to cover up. Firemen saying they could bombs going off in the towers, the command for NORAD to stand down by Cheyney, hundreds of political figures called a day earlier and told NOT to fly on 9/11, the debris from the site was cleaned up EXTREMELY quickly and it was all melted down, I mean the list just goes on and on and on and on. I mean the "terrorists" who bombed the towers were government paid officials and one of them was even found to be ALIVE. It's just too obvious when you actually know the facts.

Here you go, pictures of U.S. Internment camps in Mississippi's Fort Desoto National Park:

Be sure to see all the pics, it's really unnerving.

and to HyugaHinata - It's not the conservatives, it's our entire government. America is going to turn into the next Germany, and once again a World War is going to break out.

Read above, BAM

6. Stealth Tomato It has big taste.

Note that I'm not in opposition to your argument here, but I'm going to make you work to prove your theory :amuse

Now, where is the proof that the Bohemian Grove has ties to the Skull and Bones Society and to Nazism?

7. I ARE 1031 Member

LOL, sounds extremely farfetched and silly to me but I am sure some people would believe that. Oh yeah but if Bush orchestrated 9/11 then is Osama Bin also in on this? He even admitted to being the mastermind behind 9/11. Oh wait, maybe Bush's seceret identity is...OSAMA!!! Wrong. :laugh

8. OtacontheOtaku ~Sex Guru~

Vash - Well, the tie-in here is that all these Skull and Bones meet at the Grove and have gone on to admit they plan many of their decisions at the grove. The tie in to Nazism comes in with the decisions the Bush administration has been making.

I ARE 1031 - It always amazes me how people can look at physical evidence and still completely deny it. Something you DON'T know is that the Bushs and the Bin Ladens have been close friends for over 30 years. Their first oil company was partially financed with help FROM the Bin Ladens. Also, Bin Laden is a well known CIA asset. Also my friend, CIA agents have been fired for getting too antsy when Bush told them to STAND DOWN when investigating Osama. To call documented evidence "far fetched and silly"... it's a level of absurtity that trancends rational thought... I believe it's called adamant denial.

Just realize this, the White House completely controls all the news media, and I mean ALL of it. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, FOX NEWS, CSPAN, they have CIA opperatives at head positions everywhere in the news media.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2005
  9. I ARE 1031 Member

HAHAH he WAS a CIA asset. Until he decided to betray us and attack us. Just because I don't agree with you I am in denial of the truth...riiiight if that is true then Bush wouldn't have won the election. I am sure you weren't the first person to come up with this THEORY. Do you really expect me to believe everything I read on the net, especially on a naruto forum? I don't know if it is true or not but either way it doesn't matter to me because nothing can be done about it. If you can do something about it but tell people then by all means stop it but if you can't then just keep your crazy THEORIES to yourself.

EDIT: Osama was disowned by his family and ostracized by his entire country because he was a maniac.

10. Stealth Tomato It has big taste.

That's awfully short for a guard tower... maybe 7-10 feet in the air? A few dozen prisoners could easily assault several gunners in that tower.
    Another interesting note is that the photographer was at normal standing height for the first few shots... but very low for the rest, taking away some element of visibility. Why? What would have changed?
    How did they deduce that the small, ordinary building was a guard shack?
    I also fail to see a 10-foot wall... just 5 feet of barbed wire.

11. Stealth Tomato It has big taste.

1031, feel free to stop acting like a complete idiot anytime.

12. I ARE 1031 Member

Vash, you are really damn annoying. I really don't care if Bush is a Nazi or if Arnold is one too. If it was really true wouldn't people try to overcome this somehow? Or at least leave the country to get away from this madness. I have an idea on this topic, this is what happens when people have too much time on their hands.

13. Shikamaru-sama Been here too long

But he is right, Osama Bin laden was disowned and ostricized form his entire country =/

And the White House does'nt control all media, Rupert Murdoch does :p

14. I ARE 1031 Member

See Vash the coolest GENIUS agreed with me. I can't be wrong! HAHAHAHA :laugh . Who do YOU have backing your idea? That's what I thought... :cool

15. Stealth Tomato It has big taste.

Congratulations on your apathy. Now please allow those who don't share it to carry on a decent debate :amuse
    Because this is a debate... hence the name of the section, "Ichiraku Debate Corner".

16. Stealth Tomato It has big taste.

I cite insufficient sample size (sample size of 1) :amuse
    And in case you didn't notice, I was pointing out that if you don't care about it, there's no need to come in here telling us we shouldn't either. I said nothing to your points about the bin Laden family.

17. I ARE 1031 Member

I said I didn't care either way BUT I still don't think it is true. That is why I asked all those questions After I made it known that I was not caring one way or the other.

EDIT: All you ever do is flame, you should call youself Vash7ehFlame or Vash7ehFlameThrower

18. Stealth Tomato It has big taste.

You certainly seemed rather hostile to the idea of this topic even being mentioned...

19. Stealth Tomato It has big taste.

Because sarcasm is certainly closer to flaming than is name-calling :amuse

20. I ARE 1031 Member

Bush has been in office over 4 years now and nothing has happened and he only has about 3.5 years remaining. What is he waiting for? Also, is this guy trying to say all the governement is in on this, even the democrats? If that isn't the case wouldn't they make a huge deal and try to exploit it in order to get Bush out of office?

21. Stealth Tomato It has big taste.

If you disagree with him, cite evidence, don't tell him to stop stating his views.
    I'm not exactly into these conspiracy theories either, but I'm willing to listen to what he has to say and debate.

22. I ARE 1031 Member

I can disprove him by asking him questions. I don't have any counter evidence but I do have reasons why it can't be true. So I just asked him. I never said in that post to stop stating his views. Until he answers this thing sould be inactive for the most part. Maybe I scared him away with my tough, in your face, make you pee in your pants questions!!! HELL YEAH! :p

Just change your name from Vash he didn't flame people like you. He was a good guy not a evil flamer guy like you.

23. Donkey Show Bukkage

To the poster of this thread... In the so called "detainment" camps in Mississippi, it has the sign that says "SFOR forces." Do you even know what SFOR is? SFOR stands for Stabilization Forces found in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I've been to Bosnia before on deployment, they have that on a majority of joint SFOR forward operating bases, and that's looks exactly like a typical Bosnian countryside. Interesting theory, but from what I just put up makes me wonder about the rest of the post. :amuse

EDIT: Oh yeah, another thing I wanted to point out is that the speed limit sign is a European wide sign for kilometers. You will not find that on any US military post in the United States.

And knowledge is power!!! :thumbs

24. OtacontheOtaku ~Sex Guru~

I ARE 1031, essentially what you've said in the course of your ramblings is that you can't disprove me but you can say whatever I say makes no sense. That's the definition of a close minded fool. The fact of the matter is, for everything I've typed THERE IS NO COUNTER-EVIDENCE. It is the counter-evidence to the propaganda you so willingly swallowed. Now please grow up a little and try to have an intellectual debate.

Vash, thank you for being level-headed and actually understanding.

Well, on to 1031's league of entirely rediculous statements:

You clearly haven't read a single CIA memo. The CIA constantly were asking to go after Osama, yet Bush over and over again still told them to stand down. You don't tell your intelligence agency to a man you swore you were gonna catch, you tell a man to stand down when you have something to lose from his capture (a.k.a. a war, good family friends, business partners, etc..), also, Osama's family never disowned him, pure White House propaganda BS.

Because, most people are like you. They have no desire to believe in the truth. It's scary to think that you have no control over what the government does, it's just how the world ended up, I'm trying to spread the word, hoping it makes a difference.

Shikamaru-sama's statement but I found it equally...well...stupid. Ted Turner and Rupert Murdoch are both Knights of Malta and Ted Turner is a freemason, they answer to Cardinal O'Connely in New York, he answers to the Vatican, and the Vatican answers to the Jesuits (Society of Jesus), and THEY control the media (and effectively the rest of the world, but that's another very long story).

There's a new amendment going through the House of Representatives that would allow him to be President for more than two terms, if it's passed while he's in office, he'll have all the time he needs. Regardless, the political parties are all controled by the same people. The Democrats and the Republicans all answer to the same guys. It's been like this since America's founding. We've never been a true democracy, we've been a "Jacksonian Democracy", we choose the people and the people do whatever the hell they want. How it is and how it's gonna be until our military state is installed.

Congrats, essentially what you just said there is you can't prove me wrong, but you can question me... that's what children do. Children who have NO idea about anything other than shitting in their pants and playing games with their friends. Seriously, you need to be more intelligent to participate in this debate, not just read a headline of CNN.com every now and then.

Ohhhh... close, but no cigar. You act like the SFOR are good, upstanding humanitarians. They are a Special Operations force that has divisions all over Eastern Europe and Russia. They are pretty barbaric and are deployed all over the world. The best part about their existence is they aren't really considered a military powerhouse so they've been able to treat the Bosnians however they want. Though, if anything else, maybe SFOR stands for something besides what you assume there. Also, I've been hunting in Mississippi, and I've been to Fort De Soto National Park. Those are exactly what their woods look like.

*In relation to the road sign*
    It's funny, cause that's not a European speed limit sign, that's a military sign, look up any military base in the country and you can see that exact sign, the limit inside a red circle. Also, don't Eastern Europeans drive on the left?

25. I ARE 1031 Member

You are just dumb, you didn't answer one thing I asked and excuse that by calling me a child and say I play games and crap in my pants? I can't take you too seriously after that statement but I think it is ridiculously funny. :laugh And I doubt that amendment will be passed especially since his approval rating is low and even if it was passed, he would have to be voted back in right? That is a slim chance too... I don't read CNN.com headlines... :laugh Damn you are just DUMB!

26. Donkey Show Bukkage

No, SFOR stands for Stabilitazion of Bosnia and Herzegovina Forces which consist of joint military forces from NATO countries. I really can't assume what SFOR is since I was deployed as one of the soldiers during the 13th rotation there. I have yet to see any so called "barbaric" attempts at a Bosnian, even if they were to fire on our squad. All they want was stability from the genocide that occured almost 10 years ago, and SFOR is slowly pulling out of that country as we speak. And Russia no longer contributes to SFOR anymore.

Link removed

Also, where does it state or even where can you prove that SFOR is deployed all over the world? They were only created to stabilize Bosnia Herzegovina. You make them sound like Fox Hound or NERV, which they aren't.

And that does look like Bosnia. I was stationed there for over 2 months, and that's what it looks like.
    Assumption = Wrong. They don't drive on the left. Only England is the only European country I know of that drives on the left. Everywhere else including Russia drives on the right. Second. European speed limit signs are like that, why? I've been stationed in Europe for over 3 years now. It's pretty obvious driving on all the autobahns and highways in Europe that the particular sign is the European speed limit. Third, you'll find that speed limit sign in in all bases in Europe, not in the states. Military bases in the states use the American road signs that say "Speed Limit." Have you been to any military bases both in the states and Europe lately?

Road sign in the UK. :amuse

27. OtacontheOtaku ~Sex Guru~

Okay, now go back and actually read what I wrote. Then you can realize how absolutely absurd that statement is =_=;

Hmm...maybe I was just getting biased information. My grandfather is a serb currently residing in Bosnia. I've talked to him about the SFOR and he says they're all assholes. I might just be getting the testimony of a bitter old man.

From my understanding they weren't limited to operations in Bosnia Herzegovia. They were deployed to suffering nations besides the B-H area. Last I heard they were conducting operations in Cyprus and Jordan trying to get the rebels under control there.

Please...PLEASE, don't quote anime, video games, or movies when talking about political debate. They have very little, if anything, to contribute to any debate...

Maybe it's like how England looks like New Hampshire? Who knows =_=

It wasn't an assumption, it was a question. I've never been to Eastern Europe myself. I've been to Russia though so I guess it was more similar than I thought. Actually, very close to where I live, McDill Air Force Base has those exact same signs.

28. Donkey Show Bukkage

With all the restrictions and limitation placed on us while we're down there (such as the no alcohol and no sex policy >.< ), soldiers can definately become assholes at times. But we're nowhere near as bad as the prior government. Genocide vs regular ol dickheads, I think they'd rather take the dickheads. The general consensus is happy with how things are taking shape.

No, SFOR is only limited to that area. KFOR is for Kosovo. They have no reason to go all the way down to Jordan.

That's nothing in comparison to what I could do. ^^ But that's what it sounds like you were making them. SFOR is not a super organization that sends troops all over Eastern Europe. They were designed to do one thing and they'll be dissolving in the next couple of years. And as crazy as this may seem, regardless of the fact that this is a debate corner, it's still in an anime forum.

Apologies for the assumption comment, but in all the bases I've been on in the states, from Fort Benning to Edwards AFB in California, I have not seen that sign at all.

29. explicitkarma 24601

From back-reading through the wikipedia sources, I find that a lot of the sources you listed come from sites like infowars.com. However, on the articles, there are rarely sources listed. It just comes off as speculations to me.

The House should have all the bills that they are cycling through on their website. Could you post that please?

Where is the source for this? I don't recall seeing that in the links you posted. Maybe I overlooked it.

If camps are meaning plural, where are the other ones? Is there a source that proves the locations? The one you posted on this forum that is in Miss., there is nothing on that website to prove that the facility is actually in Miss. I only see it as speculation.

This seems like an interesting theory. I absolutely wouldn't doubt it that something this shady is going on in the background. However, I don't have all the time in the world to cycle through every link on that 9/11 page. But, since the burden of proof is really on you, the initiator of the topic, a summary, with links to the sources of each fact of proof presented, of exactly how the US government planned the US 9/11 attacks would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

30. Shikamaru-sama Been here too long

What the hell? I was agreeing with you.

Vash, ius this one of the idiots you were talking about in the other thread?