• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

NBD Challenge: Scale Urashiki!

Arles Celes

The Psychologist
As strong as the plot demands.

At one point he owns Sasuke and he gets matched by Shinki in another. Trapped by Gaara for a short while and killed by Kid KN1 Naruto. :LOS

Plot character.

Last edited:

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
I mean in the vacuum of Boruto Anime it's not that difficult to scale him

It's only once you try to scale him relative to characters from the Boruto manga, or Naruto manga

In Boruto anime you had even pre-Karma Boruto blitzing Fused Momoshiki with his Boruto Stream jutsu :mjlol

So the scaling was all over the place from the get-go in the anime

So Urashiki can easily scale to the "Otsutsuki" level as far as Boruto anime is concerned, since Otsutsuki in the Boruto anime have pretty consistently performed poorly against low tiers

Impulse785

Urashiki is as strong as the plot demands he can be God tier and go toe to toe with Sasuke and other times complete fodder and lose kid Naruto and Boruto

Urashiki is probably hardest character to scale in the series

Fused

The Absolute God
Madara [Ten Tails Jinchuuriki/Rinnesharingan] = Kaguya [Rinnesharingan/Expansive Truth Seeking Orb] > P1 Kids/Boruto/Jiraiya > Urashiki [The Strongest Otsutsuki, as stated in the canon Anime Promotional Guide] > Otsutsuki grunts (like Isshiki, Momoshiki).

The story clearly supports this, as the Otsutsuki needed to gang up to confront Kaguya, and Isshiki was oneshot casually by Kaguya, and Urashiki was killed by kids, while Momoshiki was killed by the child Boruto.

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
We have scans that others have posted stating what Urashiki's power was intended to be. We have scenes that show Adult Sasuke not immediately being able to take him out (or take him out at all actually).

It's safe to say he's God Tier despite PIS in later showings

blk

The Urashiki has wacky power level fluctuations and terrible execution, we all agree on that.

BUT this doesn't change that the narrative intent of Urashiki being a God tier threat, which is why Toneri feared & was defeated by him, Sasuke was the one hunting him (and also lost), etc..

Also it is stated that Urashiki was the strongest between of the Otsutsuki trio, at least in terms of base vs base (non-transformed).
Which is reasonable since he has much more abilities and hax than the other two.

However fused Momo is superior to both Urashiki's base and his transformed version ofc.

If Urashiki was a Genin tier or something like that (as some people suggest) he wouldn't have been portrayed as a threat to the entire shinobi world.

Since i would argue narrative intent takes precedence, usually, over visual execution i still scale Urashiki to God Tier (above adult Sasuke).

Aegon Targaryen

Headcanon Inventor & Troll
The story clearly supports this, as the Otsutsuki needed to gang up to confront Kaguya, and Isshiki was oneshot casually by Kaguya, and Urashiki was killed by kids, while Momoshiki was killed by the child Boruto.

Just like how Juudara was casually oneshot by Black Zetsu then :oldshrug

Funny I never see you Madara fans acknowledging that :vegetak

Juudara is literally no exception when it comes to embarrassing defeats.

Fused

The Absolute God
Just like how Juudara was casually oneshot by Black Zetsu then :oldshrug

Funny I never see you Madara fans acknowledging that :vegetak

Juudara is literally no exception when it comes to embarrassing defeats.
Lol I have no problem acknowledging that, because unlike you I actually value other things in characters too, like their motivations, plans, personality, backstory, writing, etc. not how big their explosion is. So I have no problem admitting that Black Zetsu backstabbed and successfully enacted his plan at Madara's expense.

This doesn't change the fact that Urashiki is fodder who died to kids, or is that not what happened?

Last edited:

Aegon Targaryen

Lol I have no problem acknowledging that, because unlike you I actually value other things in characters, like their motivations, plans, personality, backstory, writing, etc. not how big their explosion is. So I have no problem admitting that Black Zetsu backstabbed and successfully enacted his plan at Madara's expense.

This doesn't change the fact that Urashiki is fodder who died to kids, or is that not what happened?

I don't mind calling Urashiki fodder :vegetak

I have literally no (strong) opinion on him yet :kanyeshrug

Just be sure to call Madara a fodder too for getting negged by Black Zetsu (a fodder that lost to KCM Naruclone and Chojuro) and we good :Mshad

Fused

The Absolute God
I don't mind calling Urashiki fodder :vegetak

I have literally no (strong) opinion on him yet :kanyeshrug

Just be sure to call Madara a fodder too for getting negged by Black Zetsu (a fodder that lost to KCM Naruclone and Chojuro) and we good :Mshad
Madara is not "fodder", that was a complete plot-driven outlier, nothing more.

Madara absorbed Hashirama's Perfect Sage Mode and mastered it fully, so he 100% should have sensed Black Zetsu lunging forward to stab him. This was a complete dumbing down of Madara's character to proceed with the trash plot Kishimoto concocted, nothing more.

Let alone the fact that, as Madara had full control over Nine Tails, he also had the unique ability to sense the inner thoughts of others, so he should have also been able to realize that Black Zetsu defied his directive. Again, complete plot-driven outlier.

xingi

Urashiki had one of the most broken abilities but was made retarded by plot...such a waste.

Even removing the whole fight with jiraya and kn1 naruto to try and scale him properly, its still pretty hard. You had a character who could keep up with Sasuke easily on multiple occasions but then have him say he is too scared to fight naruto which is why he had to go back to the past.

Its just stupid

Hes consistently (or rather, the MOST consistent that hes ever shown to be) shown to be at most a Kage level threat

And even that requires giving him SERIOUS benefit of the doubt and entirely ignoring literally everything that Boruto, Shinki and P1 Naruto all do to him...Even AFTER his stats improved after he transformed these kids are still throwing hands with him...

Laying out Uras feats

• Fought Chojuro and Gaara and got fucking slapped and had to retreat, expressed genuine fear and concern and anger through the fight so we know he wasnt sandbagging either.
• Fought Jiraiya and Jiraiya does get the better of him with his poison thing
• Fought Gaara with some puppets and got the upper hand on him until a nerfed Sasuke arrived
• Urashiki was walled by a nerfed Sasuke, accomplished nothing but losing all (or most, cant recall) of his puppets and all we can prove Sasuke even used was Ama and 3T
• Using Boruto as a distraction, steals Sasukes already dwindling chakra to nerf him even further
• Gets the business from Boruto and Shinki
• Gets matched by Boruto and P1 Naruto
• Gets the better of a blind and sandbagging Toneri and catches him off guard (LITERALLY his only "god tier" feat)

So basically...The dudes fucking Sakura really

Very consistently shown to be lackluster but has 1 God tier showing that a few deluded kids take at face value and scale him there properly anyway

At one point he owns Sasuke
He at no point faced a non nerfed Sasuke

All Urashiki fighting Sasuke and then getting matched by Jiraiya (or whoever) tells us is how nerfed Sasuke was

Urashiki himself comments on Sasukes nerfed state multiple times

I have no idea how people miss this

Even before the fighting started in the arc at all, Shikamaru told us that Sasuke was nerfed due to investigating interdimensional disturbances and literally chasing Urashiki through them constantly

Arles Celes

The Psychologist
He at no point faced a non nerfed Sasuke

All Urashiki fighting Sasuke and then getting matched by Jiraiya (or whoever) tells us is how nerfed Sasuke was

Urashiki himself comments on Sasukes nerfed state multiple times

I have no idea how people miss this

Even before the fighting started in the arc at all, Shikamaru told us that Sasuke was nerfed due to investigating interdimensional disturbances and literally chasing Urashiki through them constantly

True, but even a Sasuke at 2% of his full power should still be waaaaaay stronger than part 1 Kid Naruto with KN1.

And that is what killed Transformed Urashiki. While Base Urashiki was putting up a fight against Sasuke despite struggling against Shinki who was easily owned later by Deepa.

Very inconsistent.

For all its flaws Isshiki did not struggle against Fate bros even though several characters said how Isshiki is above Jigen.

And we do not have characters who give nerfed or not Naruto/Sasuke trouble while Boruto/Kawaki compete with such villains. Even Boro does not fit here since the guy is a special case whose power is 95% haxxx focused and Mitsuki deus ex machined a way to deal with said haxxx. And Boro wanted to capture them alive and was taking his time as he seemed to enjoy the slow hunt.

Plus a wounded and tired Sasuke was deemed as a threat for BoruShiki in V2 Karma who previously easily destroyed Monster Boro who overwhelmed all of the kids.

True, but even a Sasuke at 2% of his full power should still be waaaaaay stronger than part 1 Kid Naruto with KN1
And the fact he wasnt tells us that he was at less than 2% chakra by your logic then I guess :oldshrug

I dont really care how you rationalize it

The point is

Urashiki doesnt scale to Sasuke in any universe

And the second point is

Children could consistently match Urashiki

Ergo, this tells us how nerfed Sasuke was, and where Urashiki can and cannot scale

Arles Celes

The Psychologist
And the fact he wasnt tells us that he was at less than 2% chakra by your logic then I guess :oldshrug

I dont really care how you rationalize it

The point is

Urashiki doesnt scale to Sasuke in any universe

And the second point is

Children could consistently match Urashiki

Ergo, this tells us how nerfed Sasuke was, and where Urashiki can and cannot scale
Personally I think the anime should just make Sasuke outright collapse from chakra exhaustion instead of putting him at genin/chunnin level nerf and make kids do a better job.

Very bad writing.

Alita

Alita>You
With PIS/CIS off he is a god tier. He was able to fight adult sauce and gaara for an extended period of time off panel. And we know sauce wasn't nerfed since Amateratsu was all over the battlefield.

Aegon Targaryen

The Otsutsuki are notoriously hard to scale. From dudes that can destroy stars and worlds to dudes that don't destroy Jiraiya and P1 Naruto by flexing.

Top Bottom