• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

NBD Meta Convo Thread #1: Homecoming

MShadows

Deathbat
Ladies and gentlemen
It is with great pleasure that I present you the first convo thread for the newly created
NBD Metadome sub-section!

Use this convo for banter, off- and on-topic chit-chat, socializing and moderate spamming. Whoever manages to make the 2,000th post gets to own and edit the new thread (except for this quote box). All forum global rules are applied on here. Keep it cool and enjoy! :catskip

:Mshad

Mad Scientist

Skyclad Observer
Omg we have the Metadome now.
:kkanbu

Thanks to the people that worked for and on this!
:ohyou

Can we please have Coolest Guy! and Kage ratings here?

:Mshad

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Omg we fought so hard for this and made so many good memories because of it, that the fact we have metadome now just feels normal. Now I see what they mean by the journey is the destination :lissenpepe

Soul

Agent of Justice
It finally happened.

Omg we fought so hard for this and made so many good memories because of it, that the fact we have metadome now just feels normal. Now I see what they mean by the journey is the destination :lissenpepe

Based post.

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Thread asking for P2 feats of Tsukuyomi stays open, while one about Yomi Numa gets locked in few minutes.. :pepethunk

The rumors about Sanninized mods might be true after all. :DankPepe

Draco Bolton

Thread asking for P2 feats of Tsukuyomi stays open, while one about Yomi Numa gets locked in few minutes.. :pepethunk

The rumors about Sanninized mods might be true after all. :DankPepe
I wonder how moderators are chosen ?

Is it a SUPER Moderator? :mikebatman

Sanninized mods, some of my posts that mysteriously disappear for no reason without warning (the "Sannin" moderator swears he has nothing to do with this, so if "Sannin" mod don't lie then it's someone superior to the mere mod).

Sanninized mod from NBD are probably choosen by a superior entity who infortunately wank Sannin more than logic :monkaS

It's all connected :judgepepe

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x

Sanninized mods, some of my posts that mysteriously disappear for no reason without warning (the "Sannin" moderator swears he has nothing to do with this, so if "Sannin" mod don't lie then it's someone superior to the mere mod).

Sanninized mod from NBD are probably choosen by a superior entity who infortunately wank Sannin more than logic :monkaS

Super mod.. :mikebatman

What if it goes higher than that.. It could be a sign of appreciation from Numagoth himself. :wellshite

Mad Scientist

Skyclad Observer
The Sannin were once happy people.

Their spirited nature has degraded through their continual humiliations (Asura Path, P1 Kabuto, Enma) and exuded out of their body.

Super mod.. :mikebatman

What if it goes higher than that.. It could be a sign of appreciation from Numagoth himself. :wellshite

Sannin University is a fraud University, it toes the line of legality with its shady transactions (paying anime forums to advertise their university, commiting arson, using US military drones to air strike anti-Sannin students) and fake credentials (Accredited by a cereal company?). :pepethunk

But this is no longer to be the case.. Now is time to TAKE action. :judgepepe

No longer do we have to live in fear of the Board. No longer do we have to wear I love Jiraiya t shirts or be hanged at the Gallows. No longer do we have to write essays for days on end on how Tsunade can regrow her head until our hands bleed and our eyes weep.
Together we STAND. Together we FIGHT. Tomorrow we will be FREE of this totalitarian terror and their Board of Directors. :mccreee:mccreee :reeee:reeee:reeee
You guys have become possessed by this collective spirit.

Santoryu

Judge of The Judges/ On a break
The activity in this section.

You'd think it'd be dead by now given that most complain about Boruto and naruto ended ages ago :mikebatman

Illusory

COVID-19 led to many people (myself included) coming here to burn time, then got caught up in the bad habit instead of games, browsing, etc. After the US elections, everybody will forget about quarantine, and activity will slow again, at least until 2024.

I've had a grand old nostalgic time here though.

Gin Ichimaru

COVID-19 led to many people (myself included) coming here to burn time, then got caught up in the bad habit instead of games, browsing, etc. After the US elections, everybody will forget about quarantine, and activity will slow again, at least until 2024.

I've had a grand old nostalgic time here though.
Pretty much same for me as well.

There's only so many times I could wank in quarantine before I needed to go back to wanking Itachi. :mingopepe

Top Bottom