• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

NBD Meta Convo Thread #1: Homecoming

Azula

Got vaccinated and feeling confident. I feel like I got Hashirama steroids in real life. Now I move up in the tier list, come at me covid. :catbuff

Fused

The Absolute God
Fun Fact #1: Kishimoto once said that Madara Uchiha has no weakness.

Fun Fact #2: Kishimoto once said that he didn't know how to defeat Madara and end the manga.

Fun Fact #3: Kishimoto invented Kaguya because he didn't know how to get rid of Madara.

Fun Fact #4: Kishimoto once said that if Naruto and Dragon Ball were to do a crossover, then Madara would be as strong as God of Destruction Beerus (foreshadowed by the fact that Madara's Perfect Susanoo is Universal Destruction Incarnate).

Fun Fact #5: Chadara oneshots your fave.

~Kakashi~

Fun Fact #1: Kishimoto once said that Madara Uchiha has no weakness.

Fun Fact #2: Kishimoto once said that he didn't know how to defeat Madara and end the manga.

Fun Fact #3: Kishimoto invented Kaguya because he didn't know how to get rid of Madara.

Fun Fact #4: Kishimoto once said that if Naruto and Dragon Ball were to do a crossover, then Madara would be as strong as God of Destruction Beerus (foreshadowed by the fact that Madara's Perfect Susanoo is Universal Destruction Incarnate).

Fun Fact #5: Chadara oneshots your fave.
Fun Fact #6: Black Zetsu solo'd JJ Madara, despite being incapable of defeating Chojuro.

Top Bottom