1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

need a little help on how to blend these three images

Discussion in 'Art 101' started by Muk, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Muk Let's play a game, Ophelia

i got a couple drawings from yumi-chan and tried to make a signature out of them... except i am no good at it.

i was able to put all three of them together, but i didn't blend them correctly so it looks really funky. i was wondering if someone could give me some advice. i am using photoshop 7.0

and here is the sig pic >_<;

Tags:
  2. EndlessRain KB24

Hmm maybe do what you just did, add a border around the pictures or a line that separates them, enhance the quality [duplicate>gaussianblur>overlay/softlight] and lower the saturation on each of the pics or not, add some nifty brushes or glowing sparkles and typo and bam. Well thats what i would do xD hope ya got me and this helps =0

3. Mr. Sandman Hm...

I say that you edit out all the backrgounds and place them together in a blank document. Add some (as ER says) nifty brushing and some transparency and (another ER expression) bam! You've got yourself blended images. You can do the same thing with the backgorunds if you choose.
    Hope I helped you out!:tem

4. MangaOtaku 2/11/06-grandma grey ::sobs::

heres somethin I do draw the outline of each picture conecting earase the added lines that go over the other pictures draw the parts of them that show and there you have it