1. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2. The second Alley Banner contest is finally here! Come check it out here for details
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help. on eps guide

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by fuzzy-brows_lee, Jun 4, 2007.

1. fuzzy-brows_lee New Member

im just posting a question coz im gettin nowhere looking for info on the net. can any1 explain the order of the series? i no that eps are still being released but around wot eps do the 3 movies and the shippuuden series come in? coz the one of most recent eps out is eps 237 so the movies must come befor that.. right? but when and also the same thing wit the shippuuden series? any help would be great coz im lost :huh
    cheers..

Tags:
  2. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

I don't quite understand what you're saying here, but you need episode guide and dates for movies, right?

Naruto Part 1 series:

Naruto Shippuden:

Naruto Movie 1

Naruto Movie 2

Naruto movie 3

3. Tmb04 P-I-M-P

The original Naruto Series is episodes 1-220, This is The Pre Skip
    The Sequel To the Naruto Series also known as Shipuuden are episodes 1-16 or you could say 221-236, this is known as the Post Skip.

The movies are apparently All Pre Skip. Movie one Takes Place before Tsunade becomes Hokage. Movie 2 I really dont remember. And Movie 3 Takes place at the very end of The series where Naruto should have already left on his training with Jiraiya. But i'll tell you that the movies have nothing to do with the Naruto Storyline at all.

4. fuzzy-brows_lee New Member

ah ok thanx for that i always forget how helpful forums are. and i just signed up so u might need to explain wot and how i can around to givin ya rep.. lol and those sites are prob the the most useful ones ive been to in a while, regarding this topic.
    cheers hav a good one

5. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

It's probably better if you want to settle it in PM's(Private Messages). If you didn't already know how to send one, click on the person's name then drop down and click "Send a Private Message to __" and the rest should be self explanatory.