1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

need help on Naruto Clash of Ninja 2

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by Arsid, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Arsid The Sword Ninja

So I beat Story mode (but used a couple continues) and bought some characters. Then I beat Time Mode and got 1st place and bought all those characters. Then I beat Survival Mode with 1st place and bought all THOSE characters. But yet I still don't have Sharingan Kakashi, Mizuki, Orochimaru, or Sharingan Sasuke. I know for Orochimaru and Sharingan Sasuke you have to beat the extra 10 Story Matches.

Question #1: How do you get Sharingan Kakashi and Mizuki

Question #2: WHAT THE HECK ARE THE EXTRA 10 STORY MATCHES!!!?!?!???

Tags:
  2. Deathinstinct Member

For the first set of characters to be available, you have to beat Story Mode. To get the second set of characters, you need to get first place in Time Attack and unlock all the characters from the first set. To get the third set you need to place first in Survival and, unlock all the characters from the second set. To get the final two characters, you must unlock all the previous characters and defeat the extra ten Story matches. They can all be bought in Anko's shop.

That should answer your questions, courtesy of GameFaqs.

3. Arsid The Sword Ninja

no, it doesn't. I still don't know what the extra ten Story matches are. And I did the story, time, survival and i still need sharingan kakashi and mizuki. Nice try just directly quoting a site though.

4. ryne11 Bitches n' Whores

TheRealShadow8?

5. Byuku-Sharingan Member

try that where i get all my info

6. Kaki Condensed hits harder

1. turn off gamecube
    2. go get Narutimate hero 3
    3. enjoy

7. ryne11 Bitches n' Whores

Even here eh? :notrust

8. Rhythmic- ɹɥʎʇɥɯıɔ-

You have to buy the ten extra story matches from Anko's shop. You get to buy them one at a time.The first 9 costs about 2000-3000, the last one (Sasuke vs Kakashi) is 10,000. Beat the one you got first then go back to the shop and you'll get to buy the second one.You'll find them in the story mode all the way at the bottom right after the Naruto/Gaara scenario. You're gonna need about 400,000-500,000 to unlock the last 4 characters. Try and get the Oboro mode before you start buying the 10 extra story matches. You'll easily get 4,000-10,000 worth of money.

9. Arsid The Sword Ninja

Ok now I can buy Oro without even beating the ten extra story matches.... weird. Hopefully it will be the same with S.Sasuke. Also I have an easier way to get money other then Orobo mode. If you want to know pm me.