1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Negi Springfield v Sasuke

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Rice Ball, Oct 19, 2006.

Nagi Springfield v Sasuke

1. Negi

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Sasuke

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Rice Ball

The 10 year old Genius mage verses, the 13 year old Genius Ninja (pre time skip).

Both are bloodlusted, Sasuke can go CS2 if hes not worried about the stamina problem.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Endless Mike

3. Rice Ball

Negi v Sasuke.

4. vagnard

How fast Negi can move?. It doesn't matter if you are the most powerful spellcaster in the universe if you still have the speed of a regular human.

Negi's physical abilities are above a normal human?....or he is like Harry Potter?...a regular human with magical tricks?

5. Endless Mike

I'm only up to volume 9, but at this point he's fast, way faster than a normal human.

6. Rice Ball

He has been heavy studying Martial arts(was it Chinese kenpo?), he also has a spell whihc enables him to form a contract for so meny seconds that boosts his speed and power during that time. I wouldn't call him a speedster but he is beyond normal human movement speed.

Personally i'd say Sasuke is a little faster

7. EvilMoogle Supporting Staff

Based on what I've ready of the Manga, I'd say Sasuke's mildly faster (signifigantly so, but not overwhelmingly so), and better in hand to hand.

Negi's got the edge in raw firepower (magic vs. ninjutsu).

They match up well, but I would give the edge to Sasuke, rush in make it taijutsu and don't give Negi a chance to use his magic and he should win pretty handily.

8. Scorpio3.14

About Negi's speed, I guess this could be considered a small spoiler for Endless Mike so out of courtesy I will spoiler tag it, but its not really much of a spoiler at all XD

Spoiler: Negi's speed
    In volume 11 Negi learns a technique called "Instant Movement" which while NOT instantanous like the name suggests, is actually a form of hypermovement similar to Shunpo in Bleach and Soru in One Piece. Kotarou (a fighter on Negi's level later in the manga) was able to use Instant Movement to move so fast that he was leaving after images Dragon Ball style where there appeared to be 7 of him. However there is a limitation to the technique in that it can only be used for movement up to 7 meters. However they can string a series of them together.

Here is a good scan that demostrates Instant Movement (just note that Negi later masters the technique):

So ya, I would put Negi as faster then Sasuke. Especially if this is pre-time skip Sasuke. In fact I think this match would be more fair if it were post-time skip Sasuke...

Anyways, I think that Negi would win. Like I said, I believe that Negi is faster then Sasuke. In hand to hand they are probably the same skill wise, although Sasuke would gain the advantage with the Sharingan. In fire power Negi outclasses Sasuke by a huge margin. Axe of Lighting >>>>> Chidori :p Also Negi has a lot better defense, his physical protection sheild can absorb a collision with a 10-ton truck and be fine.

Basically Negi just out classes Sasuke in pretty much every way other then Sasuke's slight advantage in Taijutsu :p

P.S. Yay for Negima in the battledome :thumbs

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  9. Rice Ball

Problem with Post timeskip, hes pretty much done sod all atm :)

10. Scorpio3.14

Meh, I just thought it would make it more fair :p Negi would win either way though, it would just be closer Post-skip.