1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Neji [Age 13] vs. Orochi [Age 13]

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Seahawk, Nov 9, 2005.

Vote

1. Neji

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Orochi

23 vote(s)
    69.7%
  3. Draw

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Seahawk Guest

Who would win this fight?

Tags:
  2. ikra Member

orochimaru of course, trained by a kage... no doubt he is gonna be good, and i think sice he was young he had that power hunger so id say he has slight advantage

3. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

The way i look at it- genius with a Bloodline V genius without a bloodline.

Neji has a serious advantage over him.

Think of it like Sasuke without Sharingan V Neji

(I think most people agree Sasuke = Neji in strengh terms with bloodlines)

4. OmniStrife Finaly, it is here! FWA X!!

I understand your claim, though I have to disagree, Orochimaru is a genius of a different level, one that is born once in a decade, look at him now, he still has no bloodline but has power grater that that of a small village.

5. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

orochimaru would take this one, at the age of 13 he was probably far stronger than neji was.

6. Chorismo Highjumping Japanlover

Well since we don't have much of a clue about how strong Orochimaru was at the age of 13 it is really hard to say. I guess on Orochimaru though since he was such a supergenius and because I relate to the strength he has when he is older.

7. Jonas Banned

I really wonder if Orochimaru was such a ninjutsu-freak back then too. If ninjutsu is a big problem for 13-year Neji, i'd say that Orochimaru would take it. But Orochimaru has to be very cautios of Neji as well.

8. Terryc250 Me

it would probably be close, neji is a genius too remember, but i dont think nejis bloodline + his genius would add up to this "super genius" talent orochimaru had when he was young, altho he went crazy cuz he become so obsessed with his strength

9. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

As much as I understand your claim, I have to disagree. While Orochimaru has a "once in a decade" genius, Neji's genius hasn't been seen in entire generations by one of the strongest families in konoha, since as he virtually created from scratch a secret jutsu only known by the head family.

10. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Hmmm this is a really hard one. What age did Orochimaru become a Jounin anyway? We know that Neji became one at around 16 or so, but as for Oro I'm not sure. If he was a Jounin at 13 then I give this to Oro then.

11. Freakness Cry, Benihime !

Well, I'm not sure that Neji gets enough respect .. Remember when Hiashi was looking at him, when he was fighting Naruto, and he was like, " This is the kid who inherited the bloodline of the Hyuuga in the strongest way "... Neji for the Hyuugas is like.. well someway like Itachi for the Uchihas...
    So IMO, Neji is going to get really strong..
    Although, when he was 13, he still didn't get the practice from Hiashi, Therefore, I think that specifically at the age of 13, Orochimaru was a bit stronger ( We do not need to talk about Orochi's super talent ). A very close match, however.

12. RummY It is all fun and games...

I am a big fan of Neji and Hyuuga, however this one goes to Orochimaru. Neji is a genius, but as Freakness pointed - he lacked training. This could be considered battle of teachers, and 3rd wins.

13. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Legendary Ninja vs a guy who made Jounin at 16....

I think Orochimaru would win, sure we don't know anything about 13 year old Oro, but based on his reputation, he was probably at least Chuunin by 13.

I say Orochimaru would win, without anything to back it up other than reputation.

14. dangerousity Member

Oro wins, mostly because he was being trained by the 3rd who was known as "the proffesor" and oro is a jutsu freak. Neji on the other hand uses gentle fist and Gai having a completely different style.

15. Pride Swerve

I'd give this fight to Neji.

Based on what we know, Orochimaru is a jutsu lover. Maybe he was also like this as a kid. Unlike the other fighters we seen Neji face, Orochimaru probably did not have some sort of defense or second storage of chakra (at that age) that would save him from the effects of Neji's Hakke64 and the Gentle Fist. The closing off of chakra would be hell for someone who mainly uses jutsu. Plus Neji's Kaiten would give him a huge advantage against ninjutsu.

Sandaime's training may be better than most, but I don't think it would give a clear advantage.

You would not expect all of Kakashi's students to be better than all of Kurenai's students.

16. Sasori-Bot Gay for Sasori.

oro would win....he is a legendary ninja however.

17. hellraiser WeaponX

What are you talking about you are actually comparing Itachi and Neji. Itachi was and is the strongest in his clan. Neji is pretty strong, but he is nowhere near the strongest of his clan.