1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

neji is introduce so kakashi wont be god in close combat!!!!

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by finalstand, Oct 9, 2006.

1. finalstand

quote*With the type of chakra control needed for the water walking training, the ninja continuously releases that set amount of chakra from the palm of their hand in the form of a constantly spinning ball.*
    according to this, everything neji can do so can kakashi r even better IMO.
    a few chapter back we learn that kakashi can also do rasengan and that jutsu is consider an s-class in term of power and hard to do. so if neji were not be introduce kakashi with sharingan and gental fish plus all of neji move will make him god like in close combat and far combat due to his ms. this will make him easily kage level since all neji moves seem effortless to execute.

Tags:
  2. SeishiroSakura

I think I got the main drift of this all but you really have to try explain things a little better o.O ...

As for the topic... No, Neji is not a god - deal with it...

3. finalstand

srry about the un clear thread XD.. it my first so plz give me a break :(
    this thread was not to say neji is god but his is so far in close combat the best. his technique will mess anyone up if they get too close. my point is kakashi can do everything neji can do, beside the eyes. so wouldnt that make him god like in combat if neji wasnt here?
    y i say this is because all neji do with his tech is release chakra though his body, hands ect. this is not deficul for a men who can do an s-class ninjustsu based on neji fighting style but much better.

so if kakashi were allow to use neji style he could make kage lv easily since the only thing that holding from from that is bad chakra. but this is not a problem since neji doesnt seem bother using his move over and over which lead me to conclusion it doesnt require that much chakra to do.

4. happycandysleepspaceness

A: Never finished learning Rasengan
    B: It's an A class, not an S class

And Kakashi can't do everything Neji can do, aswell as you assuming Kakishi is stronger then he really is. He can't use Jyukken (sp)

5. Aman

Oh, it's your first thread, well it's okay even though it's a little biased, but aren't all threads? :amuse

Jyuuken seems to require a lot of training with the Byakugan, it's not as easy as just giving Kakashi a Byakugan and then he can master it.

6. slugdude

That's all I have to contribute since I can't understand what your getting at.

7. Hamaru

I dont think that Neji takes anything away from Kakashi if you ask me. I mean I still think that Kakashi would kick Neji's ass (thogh it pains me to say) Did that answer your question?

8. Orga777

Kakashi would not just kick Neji's ass, he would feed Neji his ass on a silver platter if they ever fought.:laugh Doesn't help matters that Kakashi has so much more experienced.

9. The Fourth Hokage

Kakashi cannot perform Kaiten because he doesn't have the byakugan. Without the range of vision then kaiten is incomplete and thus open to attack.

10. Futagokage

Even then is not like this is the "last" technique, I like Neji but I feel there is a tendency to overrate him.

11. Drew

The text talk is generally frowned upon on forums so it's good to get out of the habit early, you have all the time in the world to type out your post. I like most other readers simply either
    a) Couldn't understand what you were saying
    or
    b) Was lol'ing so hard irl at things like "gentle fish"

But I get what you mean, using the Sharingan Kakashi would have all of his own techniques aliong with the gentle fist fighting style so would be a "god" in hand to hand is your theory. Although by that same token it would mean any Uchiha to develop the Sharingan would be that powerfull if fighting a stronger opponent, the difference in power however what would be the difference maker. Look at the first Sasuke/Lee fight, Sasuke can't keep up with Lee's Taijutsu, he first thinks it's a Genjutsu or Ninjutsu but as Lee explains it's simply his speed/strength, no tricks.

There is however nothing to say that there was no Uchiha with Gentle fist in the past, I suppose since the clans were both from Konoha it was a possibility.

12. Shishi-O

13. auau

Wrong. Kakashi can't do everything that Neji can in chakra control.

Kakashi still doesn't know how to emit chakra from every pore of his body, a required prerequisite to using Kaiten. This is why Neji was able to get out of a water prison and Kakashi couldn't.