1. The NF Anime Awards for 2017 are out! Go check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Neji is the best character in anime history

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Rokni, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Rokni Banned

The fate we share equally is death - Neji

This. Just pure truth. If anything i created a new religion for this. Christianity is adaptive to humanism so i think living in a islamic country is anti freedom and the worst place to live on earth, so Christianity is better among two of them to live in western style of it. But some see problems with the baggage of some stuff that can be seen as anti productive too by the religion we too have in the west.

So we need a new cult

So one religion that says in terms of monotheism that those two religion may lead you more towards death if you don't know the obvious good and evil of this world, if its intentional atleast. Cannibalism is evil among some things. Just have a philosopher or something debate since Zoroastrianism was the first to exist as a non Abrahamic religion on heaven and hell (it just didnt claim authority over it), so these two that i mentioned may aswell be wrong and not the true answer to when we die. Heaven and hell exists as consequences for our actions, as a answer to if it didnt exist then psychopaths may find reasons to do evil because nothing stops them mentally. So this is just to combat cultural goodness over the what we consider as the obvious evil if one does to one another.

But enough rambling. This guy rules. Just my opinion!

Tags:
  2. Singulrality Patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Flag:
    Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland, Iceland, Barbados, Canada, China, United States, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago
    Catdank Faction:
  3. Rokni Banned

I guess to sum it up, anxiety grows with age in terms of anxiety of death. And sheep mentality kicks in since people in general have that mentality as a whole. Sorry for sounding kind of in your face about it.

Most of the time, eh the series is chill!

4. Brandon Lee Green days are not gone

Mexico
    Phoenix golden byakugam Neji is soon going to revive and take the main spot along with Rock Lee.

Sasuke, naruto, the shitty new generation and those fake ass hyuugas are going to take the L.

5. Lord Valgaav My fries

Neji is indeed the best.

6. AlphaMaleScotty Famalam

Lee and Neji are among my favorite characters. Them > Naruto and Sasuke, for sure.

But Lee and Neji would be better suited to lead martial arts stories than ninja stories.

7. Plexa Well-Known Member

He's okay but I wouldn't even call him the best character in Naruto never mind anime history. He's a stepping stone character who's clear roles are:
    -introducing Hinata more clearly to us and highlighting her personal growth
    -provide Naruto with sufficient motivation to win the exam battle
    -help develop an interaction between Naruto and Hinata
    -clarify the meaning of "I'll never let my comrades die" by, well, dying

He doesn't really get much paneltime outside of glorifying Naruto, and his whole arrogant destiny thing was pummeled and hasn't been a thing for a long, long time

8. Entae Member

9. Djomla Student

He is not even the best character in Naruto yet alone in anime history.

10. Catamount Wreak havoc

Tunisia
    Such threads... what I come to this section for.

11. Fusion Well Known-Member

How many anime has OP watched? :blobsweat