1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Neji/Lee/Sasuke Vs Shino/Kiba/Yoroi/Misumi/Tenten/Dosu

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by MartialHorror, Jun 5, 2005.

Neji/Lee/Sasuke Vs Shino/Kiba/Yoroi/Misumi/Tenten/Dosu

1. Neji/Lee/Sasuke

20 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Shino/Kiba/Yoroi/Misumi/Tenten/Dosu

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MartialHorror

Neji, Lee and Sasuke would be outmatched.............

Tags:
  2. KuwabaraTheMan

Kiba matches up well against Sasuke, and could beat him.

However, I'd have to say that Lee and Neji could probably beat the other 5 themselves. Kiba's also a bad match up agains those two, because Lee is just as fast as he is, and Neji's byakugan would allow him to see the Garouga coming from behind. Garouga probably could nullify Kaiten, though.

3. Jonas

Shino is the core in the other team. But hell, Neji could take out Tenten, Dosu and Yoroi himself. Lee handles Shino with his incredible speed. Sasuke helps.

4. Hyuuga-YoungIsh

please neji and lee together is fucking crazy already and throw sasuke in the mix now thats a force to be reckoned with

5. vagnard

6. morino ibiki

7. KuwabaraTheMan

8. Esponer

I'm a little miffed with this, but I'm going with Neji, Lee and Sasuke. I'd swing the other way, but Lee's maximum power is far beyond anything any of the other eight can produce. Looking at his opponents, if he opens Five Celestial Gates, he's going to massacre most of them. Dosu might kill him in the process, but Lee will make enough of an impression that it'll swing the battle to Neji, Sasuke and Lee.

If Lee couldn't use the Celestial Gates, I'd grit my teeth and go with the other six because of superior numbers, although if Sasuke used the Curse Seal and Neji... did what he does best... it could still be kinda' close even so. I don't want to underestimate Shino, Kiba and Dosu though.

9. Invisus

Holy crap, I can't believe this go brought up. Neji could probably beat all of those guys on his own while Lee and Sasuke sat there playing Go. And Sasuke has a defense for Garouga, it's called 3-tomoe Sharingan.

Unless you think Kiba can somehow surpass Kyubi Naruto's speed.

10. KuwabaraTheMan

Well, Kiba is normally Rock Lee speed, and when he uses the Garouga, he moves much faster then normal, so yes, he is faster then Kyuubi Naruto when using Garouga.

11. Invisus

He's not Rock Lee speed in the slightest no matter what the Databook says. No where has it been hinted or even implied in the manga that he is capble of that speed.

To elaborate on this, Gai says that Lee will lose to no one in speed immediately after taking off his weights. This fight happened after the Naruto and Kiba's fight which means that Lee was faster then Kiba by a fairly large margin since everyone was suprised at how fast he could move, comments like "I can barely keep up" were mentioned.

We skip to the Gaara vs Sasuke fight and during that fight Sasuke displays speed almost as fast as Lee's without the weights and everyone is suprised, yet his speed rating is only 3. Obviously the Databook is wrong or Sasuke and Lee use a technique to raise their speed higher than what's in the databook and by a margin that makes Kiba's speed look paltry compared to their's.

And no, he's not faster then Kyubi Naruto.

12. KuwabaraTheMan

Yes he is. The Databook is a completely valid source, he's Rock Lee speed.
    He is when using the Garouga.

13. Invisus

The stats in the book are faulty at best, unless you think Kakashi is stronger then Sarutobi since his stats surpass that of Sandaime.

Why? Because he spins so fast he can't see where he's going? So what, Sasuke has the Sharingan and he couldn't see Naruto's movements underwater they were so fast. Color me unimpressed by Garouga, which is slow enough that Sakon and Ukon had enough time to run away hide under a rock, have Kiba talk to them and then put up summon.

14. Gooba

Invisus, don't bother. I spent a longass time argueing this with Kiba's Fan (oops, Freudian slip) and she won't be convinced.

I'll give it to the team of 3, they are by far the best of the genins.

15. KuwabaraTheMan

Cumulative stats don't really tell you very much, but individual stats do.
    If two characters have the same speed rating, you can be sure that they have similar speed(unless that rating is a 5, in which case, all bets are off)

The first use of the Garouga sliced through Sakon and Ukon before they could even move.

Oh, and Gooba, I'm male.

16. Invisus

No they don't. Sasuke's speed is 3 and he is supposedly almost as fast as Lee. Yet Kiba's was 3.5 and yet he was slower then Lee by a good margin. People were amazed at how fast Sasuke and Lee could move, but no one batted an eye at Kiba.

And you can't say the expected it from Kiba because there would be no reason to, especially when Sasuke is the #1 Rookie and top of the class in Kiba's year.

That's because they slipped on saliva.

17. ZABUZA = GOD!

i think shinos team ca pull it off shino thinks of a stragey and slowly eats the eneimies chakra so kiba tenten take on neji kiba andakamaru attack neji while tenten throws weapons its a possiblity she find the blind spot and neji is saverly
    screwed Dosu might kill lee Yori and misumi fight sasuke and get raped but by that time nejis dead and shino bugs have eaten most of his chakra
    so this turns out 2 be kiba and shino vs no charkra sauske u tell me what happens
    STOP UNDRESTIMATING DOSU FOURM PEOPLE

18. Anki Rendan

I'll give this to Sasuke, Neji and Lee. This is a speed team, and even without Naruto they're still Konoha's 3 best Genin. This isn't a problem for them at all.

19. xKrazYx

2 of them would own the others.

Which of those on the other team can beat Neji 1v1? Sasuke? Lee?

Shino and Dosu would be the ONLY people they would have the LEAST bit of trouble with.

TenTen is basically useless. She's negated by Kaiten, Sharingan, and pure speed.

Yoroi? he's not even a main char. Any of those 3 can take him out quickly. He got beat 1 ONE TAIJUTSU combo.

Same with Misumi

Kiba is a bit harder, but he would lose pretty quickly if he gets hit with anything. Jyuuken obviously, if Lee lands 1 hit, that's about another 20 in the blink of an eye, and Sasuke can just take Kiba out.

Now, onto Dosu and Shino. Shino would cause the most problems but if Sasuke uses fire on him, he's pretty much screwed.

Lee could open the gates and sock Dosu in the face before he even gets a chance to react.

20. Mat?icha

lee neji and sasuke come one they own all of them they cant keep up with lee first of all neji byakugan is almost flawless and sasuke the avenger with cidori come on they own them

22. Xx Sexy Sakura xX

23. l Itachi l