1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Neji (post time skip) Vs. Tsunade

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by GeninZeno, Nov 24, 2005.

1. GeninZeno

Tags:
  2. Kyuubi Naruto

Doesnt the name Hokage mean anything anymore? :S

3. Aecen

Tsunade, only for her summon really...Im wondering if her healing abilities can keep her chakra from flowing even if its shut off by neji.

4. Raikiri

Hyuuga males are very weak against large breasts, because honestly, if a man can see through the clothing of an attractive big boobed woman, he will never be able to focus 100% while doing anything, let alone fighting.

Also, it's impossible to shut off all of Tsunade's chakra points because there's waaaay too many chakra freeways inside her boobs to shut off, Neji would have to stand there for at least ten minutes poking away at her in order to shut them all down. He would need more than Hakke 64, he would need a more advanced jutsu like Hakke 40,000.

I'm sure Tsunade's taijutsu is advanced enough where she can land one or two shots to Neji's face during those ten minutes, so in conclusion, Tsunade wins.

5. gamer

one thing.. ppl over rate the name too much

6. AmenoKitarou

and another thing.. ppl over rate neji too much

7. SolidDragoonX

Its true that Neji is overated.. But Kabuto had no problems attacking Tsunade internally so why can't Neji... But then again, one punch will finish him, or she can even summon her giant slug and flatten him.

8. chauronity

No contest. If neji could win her, he'd be a hokage, cos hokage >>>>>>> all.

9. Kyuubi Naruto

Hokage is the strongest person in the village. How can you overrate something in which its definition proves what its supposed to be about?

10. OniTasku

I could have sworn this battle had been done before...

In anycase, I pity the person who thinks that Tsunade could be defeated by Neji. :amuse

11. chauronity

Yes, by the user named "Screw" ... he made some others too, like "Neji vs Jiraiya" , "Neji vs Orochimaru" and "Neji vs Yondaime" -threads. And he claimed that one touch of Neji's palm will make any summon disappear like "poof".

And for the starter... i think this fight as fair as Konohamaru vs Kakashi ... it's that overkill.

12. kapsi

13. Evil Eyes

To the thread starter:
    How can u not know that the match easily goes to Neji? It is a very well known rule in these forums that Tsunade loses to anyone above genin level.
    Her hokage title doesn't mean shit . She got it only because she slept with the advisors of Konoha! She's no match for the rookie jounin Neji!

14. Evil Eyes

Don't expect me to post serious posts when the match is a joke to start with!

15. Keyser S?ze

yeah, tsunade takes this without even doing much. she'd kill him.

16. TDM

I don't know how you keep on doing that :rofl

17. ~ Masamune ~

Tsunade was chosen to be Hokage because of her reputation. Nothing else. At the time Jiraiya set out to find her, she was *NOT* a good fighter. Kabuto beat her, and so would a lot of other jounin have done.
    Conclusion: the Hokage is not automatically strongest in the village.

And then, even if the Hokage is currently strongest, that does not guarantee a victory against anyone else from the same village. A weaker fighter can beat a stronger, as proven by Neji vs Kidoumaru, Naruto vs Neji, Naruto vs Gaara to name a few.

Not saying Neji will beat Tsunade. I'm just getting to vexed when everyone thinks a person with the Hokage hat is automatically unbeatable.

19. Keyser S?ze

yes, true that was then though, she certainly got over her phobia and now she's strongest in the village with the exception of jiraiya

edit* she can whoop any konoha jounin now. neji wouldn't stand a chance in this case. no effort in defeating neji for tsunade.

20. IronFist Alchemist

Oh uhh....Tsunade wins, but she'd definitely have to keep her distance since I'm pretty sure Neji would whoop her in a Taijutsu fight (HULK SMASH!!! vs. Jyuuken) She could punch the ground, makin mini earthquakes, throwing Neji off balance and she can come in with a haymaker.:amuse

21. Keyser S?ze

that's what i was thinking too, doton to make neji lose his balance and then a haymaker. if that doesn't work, slug summon will work.

22. Devil King Sanji

1. Herculian Strength, can force Neji AWAY from her due to the impact.
    2. Medic Jutsu, if Tsunade just cuts the veins out of his wrist he's a goner.
    3. Medic Jutsu
    4. Summon Kayata (sp?), Acid.

Neji
    1. Jyuuken.
    2. Jyuuken - Chakra Points = X_x

23. Satetsu

Tsunade wasn't neccesarily chosen because of her reputation. As one of the strongest in the village, the advisors were living as a ninja when Tsunade worked for the leaf. They probably knew of Tsunade's strength.

If the advisors knew that Jiraiya was far above Tsunade, they would not accept her as a hokage and choose Jiraiya as originally planned. Jiraiya knows of Tsunade's strength too, I doubt he would leave an incompetent leader in the hands of his village.

Also being a medical ninja doesn't mean shes not a good fighter. As you can see from Kabuto vs. Tsunade, medical jutsu can be made into a offensive move.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2005
  24. Grrblt

Of course she was chosen from reputation. The elders hade not seen her for 20 years. They had no idea of her current condition, she could have lost both her arms without them knowing. Obviously they didn't know about Tsunade's strength, as they thought her much stronger than she actually was.

I'm not saying Tsunade is incompetent or that she ever was, I'm saying that at the time she was chosen for Hokage, she was NOT the strongest Konoha ninja.

Who says medical ninjas can't be good fighters?

25. Dj^1337

one punch K.O neji lies dead on the ground

26. Aman

Tsunade is just falling lower and lower. :oh

27. Kyuubi Naruto

Unbeatable? You have got to be kidding me here.

To be the Hokage you have to be the best ninja in the village. You have to be the strongest. In no way shape or form has this been disproven. Every Kage has been the strongest in their village. Jiraiya would have been Hokage if he was actually in the village. He leaves to much to be considered "in the village". Also Tsunade was talking down to Kakashi. No should be doubting her strength here.

About Tsunade being weaker then Kabuto. He had to use her phobia and fight her when she hasnt even fought in 20 years. She was rusty then but shes better now. Are you going to count her off for her rustiness? Well do it right. Hell Tsunade is the Hokage because of her strength, her rep and the fact that she is the strongest. If you dont believe that then you must think she lost to Kabuto because she was truly not stronger and not because he abused her phobia and she was rusty.

28. Aman

And even though she had her phobia he had to use soldier pills. :oh

29. Kyuubi Naruto

Yeah Kabuto had to use soldier pills. :laugh

30. Grrblt

"What part of HOKAGE don't you understand? She's a freaking SANNIN!! OMG OF COURSE SHE WILL WIN AGAINST <insert character>" <- got to be kidding me. A person's title cannot achieve his or her victory in a fight.

I feel I'm repeating myself here. When Tsunade was chosen, she was not the strongest Konoha ninja. Kabuto, said to be equal to Kakashi, beat her. He beat her pretty bad, too. My guess is that Kakashi would have been able to rough her up too.

Don't you understand that her phobia and rustiness count? If character X has the power to kill anyone in the blink of an eye, but also is a complete pacifist, then that character is NOT a very dangerous ninja. Tsunade was unable to fight equally with Kabuto because at the time, Kabuto was a better ninja. The reason he was a better ninja was that she had a phobia and had been out of combat for 20 years.

Gaara has to use sand. Kakashi has to use Sharingan. Sasori has to use poison. Hayate says: soldier pill is a legal weapon. If you've got it, use it.