1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Neji v.s Hidan

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Hamaru, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Hamaru

Do you think that Hidan would even be able to touch neji??? tell me what you think would happen if this fight was to happen:p

Tags:
  2. successortt

I dont think Hidan would be able to touch Neji but I'm not sure if Neji's techique would hurt Hidan

3. Immortal-JyNxX

It doesn't have to hurt him. He can stop his chakra flow and shut his body down. And I'm pretty sure Hidan stay's alive from manipulating his chakra. No chakra flow = death.

~ditto~

4. successortt

If that was a fact about Hidan then Neji would be his worst Nightmare, but I dont think that was stated anywhere in the manga. Either way this match is a tie or Neji wins

5. CrazyMoronX

Yeah, we all know Neji beats anything. Just ask ando.

Actually, this would be a good fight. Neji would be very hard to hit, and no one can say for sure what he would do against Hidan, or if Hidan dies when he has no chakra...

I'd still say Hidan wins, simply because Neji is such a close range fighter, he would get scratched eventually, and it's over from there. Neji is dead.

6. Hamaru

Yea I think this would be a good fight too...If Neji stops him befor the Ritual then he would win but if Hidan gets it done then DOA

7. auau

Neji has the best chance out of Konoha 12 to figure out Hidan's real secret of his curse due to his all-seeing eye.
    If he can't however, he is dead meat as I don't think he'll be able to avoid Hidan's scythe much longer than Asuma did.

8. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠

I'll have to give it to neji because he can shut off chakra flow were hidan can't perform jutsu.

For avoiding hidan and not getting hit i think that neji's byakugan can prevent him from being hit cause he can see all angles. As for the blind spot i think that neji found a way to correct that as foreshadowed by the manga and anime. sorry i don't have ep# and ch# right now but i get to yall.

What i'm trying to say is that hidan shouldn't be able to touch neji.