1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Neji V.S Naruto during the Chunin Exam fight.

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Sion Valentine Yagami, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Sion Valentine Yagami The fallen angel

Ok this has been bugging me for the longest the fight between Neji and Naruto during the Chunin Exams. Am I the only one who thinks that Naruto would have lost?

I mean I watch that one part when Naruto come from out of the ground and uppercuts Neji over 80 times. Everytime you know that Neji could have stop that attack. I mean come on he look down and seen it coming.

Also I don't think Naruto should have fought Neji in the frist place he should have lost to Kiba. But no Naruto farted in Kiba's face... I thought that was so stupid.

But back to the fight between Neji and Naruto, me I think Neji let Naruto win the fight. Cause I know that Neji could have easyly block that attack with ease. I mean come on he could have moved his hand in front of Naruto's hand or just step back.

No he just look at his hand, and let him hit him. Did the people who made Naruto makes there star have to always prove something that he can beat someone much more skilled and powerfull then he is.

What do you guys think?

Should Naruto lost the fight with Neji during the Chunin Exam's? Or he rightfully won it?

Tags:
  2. Nice Gai Black Kamina

My opinion Neji was dumb as hell for being so damn cocky and thats when Naruto got the best of him. I dont see Naruto whooping Neji ever again. Neji's ass whooping he gave Naruto was probably the worst next to Oro and Tsunade. Neji lost fair and square it sucks to admit it though but Naruto cant beat neji without Kyuubi. Neji didnt lose on purpose because he goes on some rant during the Rescue Sasuke arc about Naruto having better eyes.

3. The Truth Active Member

Neji had his Byakugan turned off, either he was out of chakra or he thought the fight was done. He was being cocky and he payed for it. People will compare Kyuubi to a bloodline, which I think is a faulty comparison but it is what it is. Without it Naruto was completely outmtached but with it he became as strong as he needed to be. But I guess he won the fight fairly, from a plot point of view it was necessary.

4. Crimson Scorpio The Quintessential

If he hadn't won the fight we would have remained with fatalist Neji.
    Since he did win, we now have pansy converted Neji who does absolutely nothing. The fight was rigged and everyone knew Naruto would win. What's unbelievable is how he won with a single punch when Neji landed what, 64 strikes on him.

5. Naruko Supporting Staff

Naruto won fair and square. WHen Neji got the uppercut a couple things were against him. 1 - he was freaking exhausted. He barely stood up out of his own pit in the ground. He was spent. His reflexes, etc, were shot. He was still cocky though, he had to go brag. 2 - he underestimated Naruto. He assumed the fight was over, while (as Genma points out, Naruto didn't give up, he kept looking for a way to win, and did) Naruto was still trying to win...Neji assumes that Naruto is lying there, unconscious and doesn't stop to check, he just sneers at him. 3 - shock + Naruto's speed. The Naruto coming out of the ground was still possibly a little juiced with kyuubi power = moving super fast. Plus essentially it was an ambush, and the series has told us many times the advantage an ambush gives you. WhenNaruto pops out of the ground , he's moving fast, Neji is just flat out stunned (when you are stunned, you aren;t thinking clearly...often you aren't thinking at all...you're just going wtf!), and Neji is pooped...all these conspire to help Naruto whup him.

Fair fight, fair win. Neji underestimated Naruto but Naruto didn't underestimate himself.

6. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Can you imagine that Neji verses Kidomaru it would have been awful for the spider?

7. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

he was too cocky....so naruto deserved to win....definitely.

8. sakarah007 The year of the Dog

Even the byakugan has a blind spot. Besides, Naruto catches many others with that 'come out of the ground directly beneith them' tactic...so it's not unusual for him to catch Neji off guard. And, as many people have said, Neji's cockyness played a huge role in him loosing the fight.

9. HinataSakura Member

Naruto rightfully won.

10. AnimeGirl_123 SAKURA FAN!!!!

It was right for Naruto to win. Neji was too wrapped up in his "fate" crap. And since Naruto won, he changed Neji. And Naruto did make a blood oath to Hinata to kick Neji's ass and avenge her. :nod

Neji shouldn't have underestimated Naruto.

11. The Pirate King Banned

12. satanchrist Staring death in the face

Neji is most fuckign egotistical character in Naruto. He probably was so blinded by ego that he just forgot that Naruto could come up udner him. And whoever made this must hate Naruto, not the show Naruto Uzumaki he shouldn't have lost to Kiba because Kiba is egotistical to.