1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Neji VS Haku

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by BodyCollector, Apr 11, 2005.

haku vs. neji who would win on the bridge where the water people builded

Poll closed Oct 30, 2010.
  1. neji would kick butt

68.9%
  2. haku will kill him

23.8%
  3. they would end up in a tie

7.3%
  1. BodyCollector

who's gonna win?

Neji - with almost 360 degree penetrating vision and gentle fist + kaiten

Haku - with iced cage and needles to attack pressure points...

eherm... look likes its a battle between accupressure and accupuncture...hehehe:p

Tags:
  2. KaNaruShi

This one's hard, but I think that in this case.. Haku.

3. Xan

if neji was at sasuke's place he would win with speed and surprise haku with the hakke b4 he could do his demonic mirror thing..

dunno what would happen if haku really intended to kill pple tho... (provided he didnt get all his chakra points sealed before)

4. Squall_L_FF8

Yeah, this is a hard one. I guess it would be Neji because he can sense when the needles are thrown at him. He can catch all the needles that are thrown at him and wait til he runs out of them just like how he caught Naruto's shurikens during the exam.

5. Jonas

6. PandaBot

7. Gamakichi Madness

This is a toughy, really depends on who gets first hit. If Haku used his special bloodline technique with the mirrors, Neji would have a major hard time with Haku's speed. Though if Neji got close enough to Haku, then it would be different story with Kaiten.

Depends when these 2 would fight in the series. If we were saying when Haku was alive when fighting Naruto and Sasuke, I would have to side with Haku. If Haku was still alive and faced Neji after the Chuunin exams, I would go with Neji.

8. Mystic41

If Haku can get his mirrors going then he would win. The Byakuugan wouldn't be able to see Haku's movements, though the kaiten would stop all of Haku's needles.

It would be a tough battle but I think Haku would win.

9. martryn

This is Neji, no problem. Neji's speed was faster than Sasuke's during the chuunin exam prelims, and Sasuke already shown that he could best Haku at speed. Neji also had full working order of his byakuugan, while Sasuke with a recently awakened sharingan was putting pressure on Haku. Haku is a badass, but Neji is more so one.

10. Viciousness

I think if you use Neji at any point aftr he learned kaiten vs Haku from when we last saw him, then Neji. But if you use Neji from the 3rd prelims, tough call, draw or Haku.

11. NarutoXHinata

hard to choose but i recon Haku would win by a small margin

12. Svenjamin

It would make my day to see Neji kick ass by countering every needle with the 128 points like he did with the spiders to warm up, and then shatter the ice mirrors with a mega KAITEN!

13. FireEel

At post-Chunnin Exam, Neji simply is too strong to lose to Haku. I think his Kaiten might have been able to shatter Haku's mirrors.

14. Jyuuken

Its really a tough call... especially when both of them are equal in stats for neji during chuunin exams...

i say neji only because he got kaiten and his my fav character...

15. shinobi_hunter

this is kinda hard........both have advanced bloodlines and are excellent ninjas........but i would say haku wins unless neji gets haku before haku can use his mirrors.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2005
  16. martryn

I hate it when a vs thread degenerates to people just popping in and stating an opinion with no evidence or argument to back it up and then they leave the thread never to return. At least state why and refute other people.

17. Jonas

Sasuke would've defeated Haku if it wasn't for protecting Naruto. So yeah im going with Neji (my fav charac).

18. Scourge

i would love to see this fight - it would go off.

Pre-Chuunin Exam do we know if Neji had Kaiten?

Neji pre-Naruto loss was a pretty worthless guy, the whole Neji vrs Kidoumaru(sp)[spider man :p] fight deminstrated how he went aganst an opponent with good analization tactics and intelegence - all of which Haku posesed. If it wernt for the effect of Naruto's victory over neji he would have lost that fight just because he would have given up, or atleast not tried AS hard.

We never saw Haku fight properly he was too busy playing games with Sasuke and Naruto and not killing them with 1 needle ALA fake sleep on Zabuza - he could do it he just didn't want to or had other plans, he only started to get serious later in the fight and by then Sasuke had awakened Sharingan - so it was too late, even then Haku did win :p.

Also: Haku figured out how Sharingan worked [or atleast how to stop it's effects] just from observing kakashi vrs Zabuza, so he probly could do the same with Bayakugan(sp)

Basicly:
    No Kaiten - Haku
    Kaiten - Neji

19. Ridley

Well, it depends basically on 2 things: if Haku tries to test his speed in close-combat (like he did with Sasuke), then he would lose right away. If he goes for the Mirrors Cage, then it's hard to know. The first to run out f chakra would win (since Kaiten and that bloodline limit use considerable amount of chakra). But with that Mirror Cage, is most likely Haku wins. He could discover Neji's weak point, if he just throws a needle to his blind spot.

I consider a draw, since the probability of Neji wining is about the same as Haku's

20. Invisus

Neji would win easily, he was stronger, faster, more experinced, and had a better grasp of his bloodline at the time then Sasuke. Haku would have been toasted by Neji, and may never have gotten his DIM's out anyway since Neji probably would have sealed his Tenketsu before then.

21. Aman

Who said Neji's Byakugan won't see the needles? Sasuke's 1-toume Sharingan could see and the Byakugan has better insight then the three toume... Anyway noob Sasuke beat Haku and Neji's A LOT stronger then him (noob Sasuke). Plus both Haku and Neji has 4 in speed but Neji has 4.5 in tai while Haku has 1.0:S:S:S This is so obvius no Genin except the chicks would lose to Haku (damn, that noob! :p)

22. ChidoriNoUchihaSasuke

I think Neji would be able to beat Haku pretty soundly.

Say if Haku was able to use the the ice mirrors and Neji was unable to close the tenketsu before that. Neji would be in a situation where he would need to utilize his 360 degree vision. Seeing as how a basic Sharingan was able to predict Haku's movements, I think a well-trained Byakugan should be able to do the same without any effort.(Especially since the Mirrors surround Neji completely and he can see in all those directions) If Haku fires multiple needles, he can use Kaiten to knock them aside. Judging by Neji's speed as well, it seems obvious that he'd be able to catch Haku if Sasuke was able to do the same.(When Sasuke was pretty pathetic by comparision to Neji). HOWEVER, if Haku's speed with the ice mirrors is faster than anticipated and Haku's analyzation skills alllow him to use his speed and the Byakugan's blind spot to his advantage it is a different story. But still, Neji can deliver a fatal blow to a person in one strike and it seems that he would have many opportunities in which to do so.

23. Insipidipity

I'd say if it boiled down to a taijutsu fight, Neji would definitely win. But I'll have to agree with Ridley that it'd be a draw in terms of who has a better chance of winning. While Byakugan allows him to see fast moving things, Kidoumaru was still able to escape from him in plain sight so it has its limits. While Kaiten is effective against multiple projectiles, Haku might wear him down by throwing one at a time, so while chakra is coming out of all of Neji's tenketsu pores, Haku is only using a little. At the same part of the timeline, Haku would probably have a better chance, but if we put Neji at the time of fighting Kidoumaru he'd have a slightly better chance. Kaiten is a powerful defense, but unlike Gaara's sand, it will eventually drain his chakra(as we saw the first time he trained using it against Tenten)

24. Gooba

Neji wins, I doubt he would get caught in the DIM. He is fast enough to end it before Haku gets a chance to try anything tricky. This would look like the filler fight between Hiashi and the Cloud nin.

25. Miburo

Haku's DIM is powerful, but his offense can be nullified by byakuugan. no matter where Haku attacks from, Byakuugan can see where he is and neji is fast enough to counter those needles using kaiten or simply dodging them.

Neji might have a hard time attacking haku as attacking ice mirrors one by one seems to be the only way neji can deal with haku unless he catches haku in midflight.

26. Hyuuga-YoungIsh

I would say it all depends on if neji gets caught in that ice mirror move. It could end early if they decide to fight hand to hand in the beginnin (neji would wim). If it does get to neji getting caught in that ice mirror move i see him doing way better than sasuke did and sasuke did very well with a low level sharingan. Neji's more developed byakugan should give him a better chance than sasuke because hes able to see in all directions. If sasuke could see his speed neji should as well.It definetly will not be a easy fight for neji and haku will make neji go all out but i see neji being victorious in the end.

27. tri-sapphire

It all depends on whether or not Haku is going all out. Haku's full speed was too much for Kakashi's sharingan to counter (he was shocked when he saw that he had killed Haku). If Haku had a reason to fight (say, Zabuza would die if he lost) then he would kill Neji before Neji could strike him.

Haku is also a great analyst, perhaps on Shikamaru's level of knowledge (though probably not so much of a genius in those terms).

28. Kamendex

Neji is the perfect person to fight Haku, no one else in Naruto has the same advantage over Haku then he does.

Only problem is Haku cant do anything from a long range that we've seen.

I cannot believe you just said that. This is why I dont like argueing with you.
    You just made a weird ass sitauation and tried to convince us it would work.

Neji wont use kaiten against one projectile. He will dodge it completely. he dodged a lot of Kido's web without using kaiten.

Neji will beat Haku, wether he shoots 1 needle, or 1000 needles.

In the same part of the timeline, Sasuke beat Haku.

Neji will rip him apart.

29. Hyuuga-YoungIsh

people seem to think that neji will just use kaiten to block every single thing that is thrown at him which is not the case. One reason he has the byakugan to see things coming from all directions and be able to block him just as he did when kidoumaru was throwing all those projectiles at him and i think it will be the same case with needles

30. Kamendex