1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Neji Vs. Kakashi (No Sharingan)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Uchiha_E.B., Oct 22, 2006.

Neji Vs. Kakashi (No sharingan)

Poll closed Nov 22, 2006.
  1. Neji

16 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. Kakashi (No Sharingan)

41 vote(s)
    71.9%
  1. Uchiha_E.B.

1. Post-time Neji= Jounin
    2. Kakashi = No sharign

Tags:
  2. Soljah

Kakashi ftw still and i like your siggy pictures

3. successortt

No Sharingan means no victory for Kakashi. Taking away the Sharingan takes was Kakashi's long range attacks, Neji's specializes in close combat. I think Jounin Neji would win this.

4. Uchiha_E.B.

yea I think Neji has a good chance of winning thins but
    still Kakashi would put one hell of a fight.

5. kyutofukumaki

Kakashi will put up a good fight but Neji has some good jutsus like rotation and 65 palm strikes so he will win the battle anyway.

6. auau

This is way too much of a handicap for Kakashi, Neji definitely takes the cake here. A better battle would be pretimeskip Kakashi vs postskip Neji.

7. Uchiha_E.B.

You got to rember thatin Postskip Kakashi is an a Elite Jounin.

8. jariayaaaa

im gonna go with kakashi, neji is a fairly new jonin and kakashi is vey expirienced
    :sasufire

9. Suzumebachi

Kakashi might win but I dont thinks easly, Neji would put a good fight.

11. xKrazYx

Neji would win if Kakashi doesn't have Sharingan.

12. AuxunauxiaNoname

Yay!! People who don't think Neji sucks worse than Hinata! (a certain thread in the Library section, where everybody ignored me. :mad)

Yah...

Kakashi seems to really respect the Hyuugas. Remember, he was the one narrating the fight between Neji and Hinata during the prelims.

I wonder how much he spoke from his own experiences.

13. Kaiox

Well, If you take away the Sharingan, that means that he isn't going to use it against Neji, that is what I'm assuming, so that means that Kakashi would be able to use those 1000 jutsus that he had copied earlier.

So yeah, Kakashi would win this.

14. Celfur

Kakashi wins due to having far more experience than Neji.

15. Mr. Avocado

Kakashi still knows the jutsu he has copied over the years of experience and battles, plus I think hes still faster than Neji, he's definetly smarter and probably stronger, has better genjutsu and ninjutsu. Plus Kakashi has been a jounin since age 13 or comething like that. Plus he's an Elite Jounin first best
    (tied with Gai) or second best so far. He owns Neji for now, even without sharingan.

16. Shadow Slayer

Neji, Kakashi not using his Sharingan and Neji using his bloodline limit eyes ( I don't know how to spell it :arg) would be a one-sided battle.

17. Kakuzu

Wow. So many people short changing Kakashi. Kakashi has been a Jounin for many years and knows more than 1,000 jutsus. Neji isn't almighty just because he has Byakugan and Kakashi does not rely soley on his Sharingan like Sasuke does. With the massive difference in actual combat experience, Kakashi could pull off a win.

18. Soljah

Kakashi was a jounin way before he had a sharingan. He's just a good ninja all around he had always had good taijutsu,ninjutsus,brains,stamina, and i figure decent chakra before sharingan. Him with the sharingan just made him hax so im sure he'd show neji whats up but neji would be impressive being that he's no slouch as well

19. Naruto Administrator

I only have 2 things to say:

First, Kakashi wins hands down. He would only need to pull his Sharingan out against someone at his level (such as zabuza).

Second of all, this battle is biased. Kakashi grew devoting himself to the perfection of the sharingan, and turned out to be one of the overall best and most known sharingan users and THE best at using its copying ability (remember zabuza's gasping when he copied it through the mist? ;) As his famous nickname implies, and all this without being an uchiha. Hell he even managed to pull out a mangekyou. fucking gosu. Anyway, ill put it this way:

Much like neji, kakashi's training revolved around his newly acquired bloodline limit ever since he was a boy. Neji would be just as handicapped without his byakugan because his style and training require the byakugan. It doesnt mean hes a crappy ninja to begin with just because he would be majorly handicapped nowadays without it right? Same happens with kakashi.

BUT you guys underrate kakashi too much. Neji wouldnt be able to put up much of a fight yet. Hes a new jounin, and kakashi is an elite jounin. He doesnt need the sharingan to deal with neji. And neji may be naturally as capable as kakashi, since both achieved jounin rank at roughly the same age (kakashi perhaps a little sooner?) Neji lacks experience and overall prowess. Let the boy grow and he will make a name for himself too.

20. Hamaru

Let me say this befor giving my answer....Neji would pimp slap Zabuza with no problem:laugh About the fight I would say that it would be close as hell. Remember Kakashi said that he did not think a fighter like Neji exzisted while still in the chunnin exams.:amuse Neji is better at taijutsu, however Kakashi has much more exp and jutsus'. I think its unfair if kakashi cant use his sharingun while Neji has Byugan. So I think in the end it would be a draw.

21. Naruto Administrator

O_o kakashi was refering to his fighting style and not his overall effeciency as a taijutsu fighter. Gai himself said kakashi had one of the best taijutsu he had seen. Coming from Gai thats pretty much GG for neji. And neji would pwn zabuza? lawl. ya ure right! and tonton would own tsunade! oh noes!

ill stfu before the flaming starts. anyway u ppl underestimate zabuza just as much as you underestimate kakashi. The byakugan may see through the mist, or not. Either way, zabuza was nearly as fast as kakashi and quite capable of keeping up with him. (in the mist, so its argueable) but add that to zabuza's great jutsu repertoire and his sword (wich neji wouldnt be able to block, only dodge, thus keeping him in check).

Crap im still talking, lets get back ontopic. Everyone has the right to an opinion.

22. Stoos

I think Kakashi wins, even without Sharingan, due to his better ninjutsu, genjutsu and cleverness. People here think too much Kakashi is completely relying on his Sharingan in a fight, and somebedoy even said he can't perform long-range jutsus without it. Ok, we're talking about a genius whose talent is at least equal to Neji's, who became Jonin at the age of 13 WITHOUT Sharingan, who has been praised for knowing over 1000 techniques, who created lethal technique at the age of 13, and who has far greater experience than Neji.

23. Savior

24. Hamaru

What happend to Zabuza when Haku died? Kakashi beat the hell out of him with ease thats what:amuse Fact is that Neji broke out of the water prison and Kakashi did not. 30% Kiasume> Zabuza:p Not only that but Zabuza says that he is weaker then Haku, who had no chace when fighting sasuke outside of his ice jutsu and got beatin by Naruto with ease. So how is Zabuza stronger then Neji when Neji> Lee and Lee beat Naruto and Sasuke???? Anyways like I said I think it would end up in a tiesmile-big

25. Hyuuga-YoungIsh

Neji would win.........yeah i said it! :neji

26. Stoos

Neji broke out of prison and Kakashi didn't because of his Jyuken. Every non-Hyuuga, even strong ninja as Kakashi, is not able to flee from Water prison. Besides, that doesn't make him stronger than Kakashi. Sasuke can see chakra flow (because of Sharingan) and 3rd Hokage can't. Does this mean Sasuke is stronger than Sandaime?
    Secondly, the fact that Neji broke out of water prison doesn't make him stronger than 30% Kisame. In fact, 30% Kisame was stronger than Guy without gates, and I really doubt if Neji was stronger.
    Thridly, 30% Kisame is NOT stronger than 100% Zabuza. Where did you get that idea? Zabuza indeed said Haku is stronger than him, but his words and actions just don't match. One of the 7 strongest Mist ninjas wouldn't lose to Naruto with Kyuubi chakra.
    If your logic is Zabuza<Haku<Naruto<Lee<Neji, then it's full of holes. You consider Zabuza, one of the 7 strongest Mist ninjas and the strongest guy between those 5, the weakest? I remind you his 10% water clone beat Naruto.
    Then Naruto<Lee - Naruto just ran toward Lee, without his 2 most powerful trump cards-Kyuubi chakra and Shadow replication. You can't really call one hit a fight. Moreover if Naruto<Lee and Lee<Neji then how Naruto>Neji?

Back to my point, where are Neji's fanboys arguments

27. successortt

It's obvious you're a Neji Hater if you think Zabuza can easily beat or just plain beat Jounin Neji.

28. Hamaru

I dont think that Neji is stronger then Kisame at all I seen the fight. About the water clone and Naruto..... The second time they fought Naruto did not get beat, also I did not say that Neji was stronger then Kakashi so why the Neg rep???? I was giving the examples that I did to say that you cant just toss Neji aside like he is a nobody when that is not the case.

29. Uchiha_E.B.

Kakashi wins because of experience but not easy
    A lot of people are underestimating Neji.
    Neji = Jounin
    Kakashi + Sharingan = Elite Jounin
    Kakashi - Sharingan = ????

30. Mat?icha

kakashi still wins this. he already knows lots of jutsus, besides, even with sharingan, kakashi cant copy neji's jutsus, so be it with or without sharingan, it doesnt make much difference.