1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Neji vs Sasuke( no LV3)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Knight of Fate, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Knight of Fate ☢CAUTION☢

A fair fight between Neji and Sasuke, who will win?( Sasuke can only use lv 2)

Tags:
  2. TheoDerek Rise Against

Already been done. A lot. Well I think Sasuke will win.

3. Knight of Fate ☢CAUTION☢

Why do you think that Sasuke will win?

4. Gunners .

Neji, taijutsu skills, sasuke two tome was nothing special imo. ( Is this without cs?)

5. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

Look at his name and avatar.

I think Neji would take it.

6. TheoDerek Rise Against

Well I think Sasuke will win because Sasuke is as fast if not faster than Neji and He has the three tomoe Sharingan. This is the biggest factor IMO. With it he can see Neji's attacks before they actually happen. So then Sasuke can intercept the attack with one of his own.

7. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

I don't think it's the same when he deals with a the jutsu of another bloodline.

8. TheoDerek Rise Against

What makes Kyuubi Naruto's punch any different from Neji's Jyuuken strike? Other than the fact that Kyuubi Naruto is faster?

9. Gunners .

He has been capped to 2 tome sharingan. Personally i think neji could deal with the speed by kaiten and ultimatly wear sasuke out with inner beating.

10. TheoDerek Rise Against

Does Sasuke not have the three tomoe? Well in that case I think Neji would win because his two tomoe would not give him that extra cushion of time needed to dodge high speed attacks.

11. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

if Sasuke can't use the sharingan then Neji can't use the Byakuugan, in which case Sasuke would win without the least bit of effort.

12. Gunners .

He can use sharingan just not 3 tome.

And still neji can still hit points without byakagen or do inside damage, it just wouldnt be as accurate.

Sasuke could still do katon but not of the strings to go with it.

Byakakgunen>2 tome sharingan imo.

13. Mibu Clan Chibi Mibu

Sasuke.

He has 2 Tomoe Sharingan.
    He has Lee Level Taijutsu.
    He can perfectly Copy Nejis Taijutsu. (And Adapt it to Lees Speed).
    He can perfectly block Neji.
    Neji cant defend against a Chidori. (No not even Flush the Toilet Defense will Help).

14. TheoDerek Rise Against

Oh, wow. I just noticed that the thread meant that Sasuke couldn't use the three tomoe Sharingan. I was Lv and thought it was referring to CS. Well then, let me get this straight, Sasuke has the two tomoe Sharingan and CS1 right?

Well In that case I don't know really. Two tomoe Sharingan still slows down movement but Hakke Rokujuu Yonshou might be too fast for even that. But then again Sasuke has CS, but that would have to be activated before Neji did Rokujuu Yonshou. So IMO it goes to which move gets pulled off first, Chidori or Rokujuu Yonshou.

Basically whoever decides to pull out their trump card first.

15. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Well your not being clear when you say no lvlv 3... do you mean sharingan lvl 3 or curse seal lvl 3 (well dunno maybe some ppl started using something similar) and if is sharingan lvl 3 that he cannot use can he still use curse seal?

Any here is what I think will happen:

Sg3Sasuke vs. ByaNeji
    Sasuke would win if he can keep his distance away from Neji. His 3 tome wouldn't give him any ability to fight in taijutsus against Neji, simply dodge an on comming attack. The reason I say this is because Neji can throw his burts of chakra from every part of his body meaning that in most likely case if you make body contact with him (unless you have an armor that is thick enough from preventing him to touch your inner body) Neji can always land a blow into your inner body from that contact point. So Sasuke would have to fight him from a distance. His best chance would be to go CS and try to wear Neji down with his fire jutsus (apparently CS gives sasuke more chakra) while forcing him to over use his kaiten. Once that is done he can pretty much chidori his way trough since Neji will be to wasted to move fast enough to dodge it. Note that this is only against Neji, since he can expulse chakra from every chakra point of his body, for most other byakugan user unless it's Hizashi, Sasuke can use Sg3 to counter and attack at same time while trying to avoid their hands.

Sg2Sasuke vs. ByaNeji
    Same as the other one, except now Sasuke has to be even more careful and keep as much distance as he can. If he doesn't the odds are in favor of Neji.

16. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

Sasuke wins with lvl 2

17. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

I much prefer a jogging match between two characters rather than limiting one character's abilities...incidentally the charecter who has a years less combat experience and no family support.

I'm in 5th grade and i want to fight a 4th grader but the 4th grader can't use one of his arms...I also get to use my Ultimate Fighting Championship dad's superior fighting style against the orphaned 4th grader.
    yup, fair fight indeed.

18. doctorkong New Member

well since Sasuke can only go to level 2, Neji would take this fight for sure since none of Sasuke's moves could penetrate the Hakkeshou Kaiten

19. vagnard Well-Known Member

In my humble opinion

Sasuke 2 tomoe < Neji

Sasuke 3 tomoe = or > Neji

Sasuke 3 tomoe + curse seal 1 > Neji

Sasuke 3 tomoe + curse seal 2 >>> Neji

20. Uchiha_Sharing@n Anbu Ninja

Before Chuunin exam Neji wins after chuunin exam and after training with Kakashi Sasuke wins IMO.

21. Satetsu Kaihou

Wouldn't Neji still have the chakra control? Or maybe one of the palm thrusting with chakra? Sasuke would still have his Katon and Chidori but Katon would do no good against Neji's speed. And Chidori without Sharigan is flawed as stated in the manga.

Neji would win defiinetly if both were prohibited from their bloodline limits. Sasuke would win both were at full strength.

22. The_Leader Nope, not here!

One quick little tibit:

Kaiten is NOT like Gaara's defense, which ALL hits will be auto blocked.

It's the same problem as what Sasuke had with Lee before the tournament: If you're not fast enough to respond, it ain't no good.

Without Byakuugan, it's effectiveness is heavily downgraded.

I think that two tomoe post Kakashi Sasuke is pretty much equal to tournament Neji, mostly because Sasuke is smart enough not to stand in one spot and trade blows with Neji.

It'll probably come down to attrition, who decides to take a chance and who runs out of chakra first.

23. vagnard Well-Known Member

No. Neji needs Byakugan to use Jyuuken. He couldn't see the inner coils without his eyes.

If none is using his bloodline then Sasuke wins easily. Neji bases all his fighting style in Jyuuken. Hyuugas born with Byakugan (or they develop it very soon). Sasuke was considered a genius (and he was the best of his class) before the sharingan.

24. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

The cursed seal shouldn't be included.

Sasuke with Sharingan vs Neji with Byakugan would lead to a very close fight or a draw.

Their abilities pretty much cancel each others.

25. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Wait. There's a CS level 3?

26. Dommy You never knew.

Is there a Cursed Seal LV.3...........??:huh

I think Sasuke will win.......:eyeroll
    Or maybe draw....??:xp

27. Knight of Fate ☢CAUTION☢

I think they will end up drawing and Naruto jumps in and kicks both of them...LOL:S

28. eternal_wind Newbie without Equal :oh

If Sasuke use this strategy against Neji, Sasuke will be beaten down in no time. O.o
    Firstly, I'm not sure if Sasuke can copy Jyuuken since Jyuuken seems to be used only by Hyuugas i.e. with the bloodline Byakugan, so whether Sasuke can copy that is debatable.
    Secondly.... even if I give Sasuke the handicap, he can copy Jyuuken perfectly, O.o... you can see what's coming don't you? Neji can release chakra from all his pores in the body. Hit for hit, Sasuke will be merely poking Neji :shifty while Neji is damaging Sasuke's internal organ with every hit.

29. Mibu Clan Chibi Mibu

well, Jyuuken isnt a Bloodline techniche So I think he can copy the movement, But you made a VALID point about the Chakra from all points.

I think Sasuke Ties against Neji if he is able to use CS Lvl 1.

30. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

there isn't such a thing, well, at least for now:p