1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Neji Vs Wolverine

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Cthulhu-versailles, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

:amazed :amazed :amazed

YOU WIN BY KNOCKOUT NOT DEATH:amazed

Tags:
  2. Quoll loungin'

Wolverine. Neji's attacks are capable of knocking most out but Wolverine is used to taking fatal(for regular people) attacks from his opponents. Also Wolverine has no chakra flow to stop and he can regenerate. Not to mention Wolverine is somewhat of a hand 2 hand combat expert.

3. Aruarian Well-Known Member

That and Neji would probably wet himself at the sight of Logan and his claws.

4. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

This thread is almost as rediculous as Ali vs Lee.

5. martryn Dick in hand

I say Neji somehow wins. It depends on what version of Wolverine we're talking about.

6. Quoll loungin'

Which versions do you think would lose? I don't consider the claws a factor(if you talking w/ or w/o adamantium) since the OP said win by knockout.

7. martryn Dick in hand

I don't read a LOT of X-Men/Wolverine comics, but he becomes extremely powerful in some carnations. I think it was mentioned once that he could regenerate from a drop of blood or some shit. If you take normal Wolverine with normal Wolverine abilities from the original comics (which for him it'd mean extremely fast reflexes and insane punching speed) against a chuunin exam Neji then I don't think he'd have a chance of even landing a hit. Neji would be able to land them like crazy. And he'd eventually hit him right to knock him out. He might have to get fancy, but I don't see Wolfy landing a single blow on Neji (since Neji can keep up with Lee's speed and taijutsu he'd have no problem with Wolverine).

8. Quoll loungin'

You make very good points. Even with a speed advantage its kinda hard giving the fight to Neji. Wolverine is one of the few characters below class 100(and I mean well below class 100 even though he supposedly has some super strength) that has survived 1 on 1 fights w/ the hulk...multiple times.

9. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I'm gonna go with Neji. I guess attacking chakara doesn't apply here, but his taijutsu is still good enough to deal with Wolverine.

10. martryn Dick in hand

It wouldn't be easy for Neji. I mean, I see this going either way pretime skip. But I just don't think Wolverine can land a blow of any kind against someone as fast and talented as Neji. Neji is faster and is better at combat than Wolverine, so the hard part would be trying to figure out a way to knock him out, as I doubt a blow to the chin is going to do it.

11. konflikti Mammoth self control

Chakra blow to head to make Wolvies brain to soup should count as knock-out. Neji should be able to do Spiderman around him, to lesser extent, but enough to take Wolvie down.

Wolvie has survived Hulk, but that doesn't mean that he would survive Hulk if Hulk really wanted to kill him. If Hulk bothered, he could take every single bone of Wolvies apart(you know, leg there, hand there, head the other way).

12. CrazyMoronX Old Man

The first thought I had before coming into the thread was "Isn't Neji too fast for Wolverine?" And it seems that some agree with that sentiment.

I'd give the fight to Neji personally, I'm sure if he explodes Wolverine's heart, or makes his brain melt, it would either knock Wolvie out, or at least ruin his day.

13. ydraliskos minimal

Some fights are so strange I can't even picture them in my mind....

I mean, can you imagine neji lecturing wolverine about destiny? Or them fighting? O___O

Anyway, If I had to, I'd give it to Neji, since he's faster and better hand to hand combatant.

14. vagnard Well-Known Member

If chakra doesn't count in this match because the difference of the universes then Adamantium shouldn't be an idestructible metal or regeneration shouldn't be that great. Or you consider all the factors from both universes or you don't consider anything. Chakra is life energy, ki, etc....it doesn't matter....we can't just say...Logan hasn't a chakra system to shut...how do you know?....only because the x-men hasn't a mean to detect or use chakra it doesn't mean you haven't. Humans in DBZ have ki too...but they can't detect it or use it to fight.

15. pandajoe Uber Newb

I was thinking the same thing about the chakra flow, if neji can't cut off chakra then all he has is taijutsu and his eyes and wolverine has his claws and regeneration so i'd give it to wolverine

16. earthshine Banned

wolvie is the god of hand to hand, ill take adamantium claws over finger any day

17. pnoypridz Member

Neji is kinda too fast for wolverine

18. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Wolverine is considered a master of almost ALL martial arts...he has literally slaughtered an ENTIRE CITY of NINJAS before, his organs can be destroyed and it won't matter, he regularly enters deathmatches with entire crime syndicates that pack cyborg enforces with lightsaber katanas, he also defeats demons, sorcerers, aliens and just about anything else thrown at him. ONE kid with wierd eyes is NOT EVEN 'sweat breaking" material for him.

19. EvilMoogle Well-Known Member Supporting Staff

Hmm, I actually agree with ~BONER~... makes me want to rethink my whole position ;)

It's not as much to say Wolverene doesn't have a chakra system. He does, however he makes very little use of his chakra, so shutting it off isn't as useful as shutting off the chakra of someone who breathes chakra-fire or something. Plus, Neji needs to hit him with physical contact in order to do it, which means he's in Wolverine's arm's reach.

Neji better be pretty @#$@ing sure of himself to get inside Wolverine's reach. One hit from Wolverine = dead Neji. The converse is not as true.

20. Jedi Mind Tricks <font face='Palatino Linotype, Arial'><font size='

I'd go with Wolverine; the guy is such a hardass.

He can regenerate, fight like fuck and has lots of chest hair.

21. Blitzomaru ThumbMaster

A couple of things:

#1, the whole wolverine regenerating from a drop of blood thing. Yes he has done that. But he did not have adamantium when he did it. It has been stated that wolvie healing factor is impared by the adamantium, and since it is constantly fighting his to keep him alive, when he lsot his adamantium, his healing factor went through the roof, much like cables TK powers when he didn't have to use most of his powers to keep his TO virus in check.
    #2. Speed is not a factor in this battle. Wolverine has regularly taken down speedster Quicksilver, who is undoubtedly faster than Neji. I've yet to see a naruto character move at over 175mph. If Wolverine can take out a guy like that, fast hand-to hand and reflexes won't help Neji.
    #3. Neji's best offense agaisnt wolverine is his kaiten. So far, we haven't seen anything that can break through neji's wall of chakra, though we've seen it slowed down by chakra webbing. So if wolvie gets close, neji better have time to pull a Kaiten out of his ass or he's pwned. IF he does, this can be a major damage dealer to wolverine, though not enough to put him down for the count. Neji would have to constantly stay on top of wolverine to keep him off balance.
    #4. Wolverine can take punishement. I can't remember the exact issue, but he was ina fight with sabertooth at a gas station and covered himself and sabertooth in gasoline, lit a match and set the bothof them on fire. while sabertooth is screaming, wolverine is taking about how it really burns him since his adamantium skeleton is becoming superheated. That's when he delivers his line "I'm the best there is at what I do." So if Neji, who is a close range Taijutsu fighter, tries using a taijutsu technique on Wolverine, he can just take the punishment and use the oppertunity to slash Neji with his claws.
    In summation, Wolverine seems to have the clear advantage. The jyuuken wouldn't work since Wolverine would just heal the injuries within seconds. The Kaiten is Neji's only hope, and he can't sustain it forever. He'll eventually wear down, adn Wolverine will move in for the kill.

22. Bullet Active Member

How strong is Neji? Because if the fight goes h2h I'm sure Wolverine will come out on top. Wolverine is fast enough to keep up, he's faster than the human eye can see.

Here's Wolverine still fighting Punisher after having the flesh on his face blasted off.

this

He can take a hit too.

this

His attack power without using his claws.

Wolverine taking on ninjas.

this

this

this

this

this

this

this

this

Wolverine taking out about 20 guys.

this

But they were just the warm up for his first REAL contender...caliban....

this

this

KO via admantium fisticuffs...

this

this

..but wait there's more...caliban was only the warm up FOR SHATTERSTAR

this

this

down goes shatterstar...

this

ahhh now the real challenge...

this

no claws..

this

Wolverine vs. Hulk.

this

this

this

this

this

this

this

Here's some of Wolverine's speed.

this

Link removed

Wolverine taking a nuke point blank

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Link removed

Wolverine vs. Sasquatch

Bullets? Good luck with that...

Random strength feats

Link removed

Wolverine is fast...

...and accurate.

Endurance isn't the only way to deal with bullets...

...as you can see he's got other options.

....Oh yes, all these pics are from Jinzin, so he should get the Credit.

23. Blitzomaru ThumbMaster

All those killermovie ones say forbidden when i try to look at them!

24. Bullet Active Member

My bad. Here's the website instead.

Link removed

25. uncle jafuncle sustenance proxy

Fight to first K.O.? Neji relatively quickly.

Fight to the death? Wolverine, faster than you can say, "I make my own destiny, bub."

Who's more badass? Wolverine

This also depends on which version of Wolverine we're talking about...comic book characters have the advantage of getting re-written and re-characterized so many times that one is bound to be super-powerful...and that's the version people always pick for these types of battles.

26. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Any version of wolverine would win...

Horsemen of Apocalypse and Adamantium-less feral wolverine would make Neji pee his pants.

27. Quoll loungin'

So we're supposed to assume that everything changes b/c Neji loses a major part of his ability? If we start calling chakra life energy then his opponents should die when he blocks it in any universe. I refuse to start ignoring the fact that most of his opponents so far are alive. Not ignoring the existance of life energy, its just you're trying to bring way too much guesswork into this(like how blocking ki/chakra effects him exactly).

When you right you're right.

Wolverine has trouble hitting Spidey but he has connected. As far as the Hulk thing, you're right but my point was Neji doesn't hit nearly as hard.

28. HOKAGEKYZRE crazy as shit...

oh man...i think neji might be able to K.O. wolverine...by the like...official definition...but noone would seriously consiter neji the winner when wolverine is back up in like 2 seconds...i dont think neji would hold up too well against wolverines claws...plus...wolverines a ninja too...and he dont give a crap about havin his chakra get all blocked up or whatever...he can fight thru anything...neji's best chance would be trying to run away...or maybie like drowning him or catching him on fire but i have thusfar seen none of that by the neji-man...

29. Id The Demon of Elru

I have to say 100 years of expierence + Bloodthrist + healing Factor = One Canadian you dont want to fuck with.

30. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

This post evoke imagery in my head I wish I could remove :thumbs reps.

edit: damn, argumentation is dead.. bullet has pwned the thread with his scans already...