1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We invite you to join two banner contests in  New Leaf and Naruto Battledome.

Dismiss Notice

Nen User vs MHA Meta-Human (Composite Battle)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by reiko96, Aug 21, 2018.

1. reiko96 Well-Known Member

Composite HxH Nen User vs Composite BNHA Meta-Human

Each composite has the skills, stats and abilities of all the characters in the story(Nen Users for HxH and Superhumans in MHA).
    Conditions

• Random Encounter
    • Both comps are trying to kill/defeat the other
    • BNHA comp has all quirks (OFA included). Nen User has all Hastu abilities as well as nen techs
    • All feats are applicable up latest chapter/episode
    • Comps have access to standard gear(e.g weapons) of all characters in comp
    • Win death or KO
    Restrictions

The two comps are not allowed to copy/power steal from each other. E.g. Nen User cannot use Bandit's secret to copy BMHA's Quirks. Likewise, BNHA cannot use any power stealing/coping quirks on the Nen User. They both have to stick to their own abilities

Tags:
  2. tonpa Mafia

Hxh wins due to more hax, there a nen ability that when that person is killed, they kill the opponent instead and revive themselves.

3. GoldenHeart Avocado at law

Argentina
    Idk about hax, but DC-wise OFA nuked an island in the MHA movie promotional chapter. All Might also dispersed a tornado in one of the latest chapters

4. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

An average person from mha universe couldn't handle a 1 for all attack. It took doku months to master 5%.

6. ChaosTheory123 Bored with This

No, he possibly razed a platform of indeterminate size that housed skyscrapers of some stature and the Tornado feat is incredibly pithy

Wait for better quality scans or maybe if you're lucky the film will even flashback to the scene from the manga chapter for more context

7. ho11ow Well-Known Member

8. GoldenHeart Avocado at law

Argentina
    They don't have anything to counter it as far as i'm aware

9. Lord Valgaav Atomic Sables!

10. Dreams of Tommorow Well-Known Member

11. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

If you speed equal this match, and restrict Nanika, Rewind and Erasure this actually is very close.

They'd both be Town level very casually. They'd both have all some cool abilities.

In the conditions I mentioned, I can actually see this going either way.

Quirks like Super Regeneration, Permeation, Foresight, Fiber Master, Double, Brainwashing and Compress are no joke to fight against.

12. tonpa Mafia

god speed would be a problem, perfect invisibility would also be a problem and also resurrection and puppets, clones, body control, ect. Hxh is just too stacked against mha.

13. Former Obd Lurker. Well-Known Member

Because ? Cite your reasoning, because with Super Regeneration this will be moot and nothing more than a stun at best.

Two ways of countering: scent(Quirk: Dog) and tracking(Quirk: Search).

Doesn't ring a bell ... Resurrection from who ? Hisoka ? That shit is useless in a setting where there will be no heart for bungee gum to re-start from.

Correct me if I'm wrong but : 1 - It needs bodies to do that and 2 - They are pretty much fodder.

If you are refering from Emission techniques, they are also fodder.

Which cones ?

They would have a hard time trying to make a composite that has power like intangibility to fall for the control.

15. ChaosTheory123 Bored with This

No, that's not how God's Accomplice works at all

The entire crux of the invasion was that Meleoron could completely extinguish all signs that he existed near you

Sound, sight, scent, taste, and touch were dead in the water as long as he holds his breath

AOE can counter this, but only if its sufficiently powerful enough

And I don't believe anything in MHA comes close to Youpi, let alone other shit, yet :hmm

16. tonpa Mafia

1. God speed, auto dodge and auto attack.
    2. See chaos response
    3. Resuurecrion Hisoka and camilla. Camilla nen has a counter attack that takes the life force of the opponent to revive herself.
    4. There smoke, animals, human, kuro cloned himself with a human and made a perfect copy that was also a bomb. He should be able to place a bomb on his animal clone.
    5/6 In order to make someone their puppet. All it takes is a middle prick. That what it makes it dangerous. See illumi or that spider guy. All it would take is one prick against a mha character.

17. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

Meleoron himself was worried about smoking because he couldn't eliminate that.

Either this is an anti-smoking campaign by Togashi or he can still be tracked by smell.

Which are still in the speed equal, so doesn't really matter.

How does that work if the target is very distant or intangible, or both ? Or in the case that the user is not dead ?

Which wasn't all that powerful and it wouldn't kill a Town level with regen.

Not to mention that there are Quirks like Double and Clones, Double can effecitvely clone itself repeatedly and the clones of Double can clone themselves. It will be a shit show trying to fight that. Clones can make up to 36 clones.

And there are abilities like the quirk that the user can produce a large AoE sleep gas, coupled with Inasa's Whirlwind, that can use it with pinpoint accuacy and keep it away from the user, and one touch from any of the number of clones will result in an incapacitation via Compress(Quirk).

Also, worth mentioning: Shock Absorption and Absorption and Release so whatever doesn't kill the composite, literally makes it stronger, Impact Recoil does what the name suggests, Fierce Wings that is going to be a hell trying to fight with so many shit happening at the same time and Black Hole that can serve as shield.

Against a character that can go intangible that's kinda hard.

18. ChaosTheory123 Bored with This

Either you’re stupid or a lier by omission

Because you damn well should know that’s only when he needs to exhale and catch another breath :hmm

So, which are you?

19. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

That wasn't stated that at all. He was worried about their sense of smell, if it was in the time that he needed to catch another breath, then it'd have been a non-issue, since if he smoked or if he didn't, it wouldn't matter because they would sense him.

20. ChaosTheory123 Bored with This

Stupid and a liar it is then

Go back to where and when he showed Gon the power

He touched a bird with his lit cigarette

21. Kaaant Well-Known Member

Knov’s Black portal shit is a pretty effective way to bypass durability

22. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

This proves the sense of touch, not the sense of smell.

Against Warp Gate, whose body is a portal ? I don't think so. Also, Composite Nen user will have a tough time getting into CQC.

Edit: Unless he states " It removes all senses" or something like that, because that way what happened before the invasion would be a minor inconsistence. But at least the translation I read it did not say such thing.

23. ChaosTheory123 Bored with This

I’ll teach you reading comprehension 101 when I next have a computer :hmm

Because it’s a giant waste of my time that you can’t read anything but explicit statements into your analysis of a series

I’ll even include pretty pictures for you~

24. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

You saying that the bird would be bothered by the smoke or something ? Again, unless he outright states that he can't be smelled, which would make the scene before the invasion a minor inconsistency, which is common, then you don't really have much of a ground to stand on.

25. CrossTheHorizon Well-Known Member

By the way, if the nen user talks to the superhuman at all his brain gets switched off.

I mean they probably have something for that but Shinso does exist.

26. ChaosTheory123 Bored with This

I gave you a hint with implicit last post

And you still respond with this shit?

You’d be better off having waited for me to get a computer kiddo

Where and when did he get the lit cigarette?

You mean he lit up upon meeting Gon before demonstrating God’s Accomplice and Gon still still thought he disappeared? With his heigthtened wild child senses? That followed lingering cologne to the next location of the Hunter’s exam?

Now, it’s my bad for not making it easy for the under used cogs in your head by mentioning Welfin’s utter inability to track Mel after exhaling and inhaling behind a corner despite being a Wolf Chimera Ant, but I still served you a fucking soft ball :geg

27. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

It's been ages since I've read that chapter, I thought about Gon being able to sense something. So, yeah, it's probably a minor inconsistency.

Also, Welfin, I forgot about the fucker.

Would like to know how it does against Search, that the ability literally is to monitor people, perceive weaknesses and shit like that.

28. OneSimpleAnime King of Kaiju

I think he was only worried since the scent of the smoke coming off him still exists, which still isn’t enough to track him down. Only enough to make someone aware that theres a person somewhere

29. hojou Well-Known Member

For MHA one character has Molecular Deconstruction (and reconstruction) hax with a single touch (and can also fuse the character with another object which could potentially counter high level regen and make the opponent braindead), another character can spawn multiple arms (each of which the composite could use deconstruction hax with) and there are two other characters that have different abilities they could clone themself with (a bunch of normal size clones or one giant clone is possible).

With clones (either a bunch or one gigantic one, or maybe a gigantic one along with a bunch of two normal sized one since the composite character would have both cloning quirks), and many extra arms the hax could be spread out across a decent range.

And there's a more minor AOE hax is one quirk a character has that lets spawn mushrooms in the opponent's throat to possibly suffocate them.