1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Nevermind.

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Praetoriani, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Praetoriani

A fight religious folk might not want to get involved in.

Might somehow be obscene to religious folks. Don't want to get banned.

For those wondering, the original topic was the following, if heavily religious, please do not click. It's your own fault if you do so, and it's not my responsibility.
    Spoiler:
    Jesus versus Post timeskip team 7 + Sannin + Kakashi. This is in NO WAY meant demeaning or bashing towards you, your religion, or your messiah. This is just a fun thread.

:|

Last edited: Apr 10, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Grave

Probably a good call on dodging the bible thumpers though. The Jesus Christ FC is a deadly bunch!

3. Mecha-Kisame

Considering they can all walk on water as well as Jesus can, I'd say he's got a rough fight coming up. What if Jesus uses 40 Day 40 Nights no Jutsu in an attempt to drown everyone? Enter Kisame into the fray with a quick kill from below!

4. Grave

But then the Holy Spirit youma residing inside him would revive Jesus, and he would perform Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Life God bringing his father into the world as well.

Father, Son, Holy Ghost: Fuuin Jutsu: HOLY TRINITY SOUL SEAL!

Kisame is sealed inside Heaven forever where he has to listen to "Jesus Loves the Little Children" sung by cherubs all day.

5. Praetoriani

Aye, they might get the Lord to smite me, right off the forums too even.

But hey, we can continue the the discussion, since it's now spoilerified and thus it's religious folks' own fault if they click the spoiler.

6. Code

Well seeing as it seems Jesus can't die for good... and well he has God who controls the world on his side... Well... Team 7, the sannins, and Kakashi and might as well throw the whole Naruto world in there are screwed.

7. Praetoriani

Oh, I forgot to tell you. It takes place in the Naruto world, thus Jesus does have His limits because He's not in /his/ universe/earth/whatever.

8. Code

Then he'd give a call to God to travel to this Naruto universe... Can't be too far off seing as how some of them look human-like.

9. martryn

Yeah, you can pit Christ anywhere against anybody and he would win. Cause he's Christ. There is no contest.

The real question here is whether or not he would fight, and if he would forgive them for starting the fight (of course he would, cause that's what he does is forgive people).

10. Shika's Gurl

Where did you come up with the idea for this?!

Okay. Hm...if God would not be helping Jesus, I mean, you know, if it was just Jesus, then the Naruto people would win considering Jesus only got his power from God. He was just a human, perfect, yes, but still only human. Naruto people are far more than human.

11. Praetoriani

I was basically watching the attack on Konoha episodes again and started thinking "...What would Jesus do?" and thus, I just couldn't repel the thought of seeing Jesus as some kind of insanely cool medical-taijutsu-ninja, healing, forgiving and enlightning Orochimaru.

And that's how I make threads like these.

12. ZABUZA = GOD!

I dont know jesus was a good magician, but i think da naruto people would win