1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

New Bleach Role Playing Forum...

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by Jun'ichi, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Jun'ichi Religious Executor

Basicly, here just the message that a new Bleach Rp forum opened, which (not like Advent Soul) has originalk Bleach character too play with.
    Because they just started there hasn't been much snatched away, so please come and join the fun, if you are looking for a bleach Rp.

Or even if you just want too have a look, you are also free too come by and see...

at:

Ps, to view other threads and to play you first have to register.

Tags:
  2. meekozy RETARD

Yeah, people JOIN! I'm also in the RP too, I play Hitsugaya >_< Captains are open now! Get the captains and vice captains before they're gone!

3. Shirozu Guest

This will definetally be much better than a common Naruto RPG. Can you customize your own Soul Slayer? If so, I'm registering right now, thanks.

4. meekozy RETARD

Yeah, You can only have a customised soul slayer if you play a custom character, but you can also start as a vice captain or captain, if you wanna be a captain then you have a lot of typing to do and explain your profile as the captain, you'll need to do a research though...thinking of researching still hurts my head -_-" But I still got the role as Hitsugaya....You can also start off as a ryoka, or Ichigo's dad or anyone! But keep in mind that if you don't hurry and take the higher levels (Captains and vice captains) They might be gone.

Here's a list of members that are already taken:

Hitsugaya Toushirou (Duh..)
    Abarai Renji
    Urahara Kisuke
    Tessai
    Ukitake Jyuushirou
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    Kyoraku Shunsui (On reserve)
    Ichimaru Gin (On reserve)
    Yamada Hanatarou (On reserve)

The rest are open except Yamamoto and Soi Fong, special permission will be needed before trying out on a profile about them. Oh, and if you can't enter the insides of the forum right away, there's nothing to worry about, you have to register first in order to view the forum...

Have fun RPing!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2005
  5. Diaketh Number VII

As one of the moderators on the site I just want to say, please do join :) Things have finally gotten started as more and more divisions get new members.

I might update the list of available canon-characters:
    Ise Nanao (taken.)
    Zaraki Kenpachi (taken)
    Madarame Ikkaku (taken)
    Aysegawa Yumichika (taken)
    Ichimaru Gin (reserved by yours truly)

Join for a great roleplaying experience as well as getting the priveliege of seeing Liz scantily yet awesome art!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005