1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

NEW DC Cinematic Universe Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Comic Book Theatre' started by Arya Stark, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Sir Jogga Duke of Inanity

He’s the one that wanted to introduce Batman. He wasn’t a victim of executive interference, considering he always gushes about BvS in his site

Justice League was a victim of executive interference because of the negative press the movie he made actually got. Just like Man of Steel did.

2. Sir Jogga Duke of Inanity

Superman Returns unironically had a better action scene with the Airplane Scene

3. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Lol you know when they do the Special on what wrong with the DCEU in twenty years its going to be good.

A shitshow replacing Batman with Batgirl and Superman with Supergirl good luck with that.

4. U mad bro Well-Known Member

He was going to introduce Batman. Not cyborg,wonder woman, and flash. The movie went from being about just those two to a justice league advertisement. Also you are naive if you think WB didnt order that. There are multiple articles over the competition of theaters because of Marvel. WB basically point blank said they were doing a hard push.

5. U mad bro Well-Known Member

Superman returns was a boring piece of shit. You tripping hard.:lmao

6. Sir Jogga Duke of Inanity

Snyder literally gushes about it in the Vero Social App. Snyder was never fucked over by WB. Even in Justice League, he only left when he had to deal with some shit due to his daughter commuting suicide.

Yes. Cavil especially was wooden as shit

btw I never argued that Superman Returns was good. That’s a red herring on your part.

7. U mad bro Well-Known Member

He talked about introducing Batman not kickstarting the entire Justice league project. Secondly Justice League ironicly was heavily indoctrinated in Whedon style. People used to fanboy over that style for the avengers until the russo brothers shitted on it with civil war.

Man of steel was through and through a action movie. His performance was perfect for what he was facing. Not only that superman is not that animated of a charcter in his uniform anyways. Plus it was the first film in his arc. I cant believe niggas are so obsessed with every superhero throwing quips.:lmao:

I never said you did. I said you were tripping because that plane save was trash. It was no way comparable to a lot of the iconic moments in man of steel. Like when he pushed back the gravity device .That was the best depiction of superman in action ever filmed live.

8. Sir Jogga Duke of Inanity

None of this contradicts what I said. Snyder wasn’t strong armed into this. The dude actually takes pride in what he did and even gushes about it in his social media account. Can’t believe I have to repeat this
    I don’t need to spend my time trying to convince you here. And it won’t be productive. All of these excuses over Cavill’s shitty acting as Superman is laughable tho (>Downplay Superman’s character just to protect Cavill’s image :lmao) Think whatever you want here :noworries

9. U mad bro Well-Known Member

You sound like a broken record because you are repeating yourself. It was a point blank fact the entire goal of the studio was to rush a justice league film. No matter who did it the shit would still end up a rushed sequence. Not only that his action pieces were actually good. Which is what I see a superhero film for. I honestly dont understand a person who actually enjoys superman as clark kent. We got that movie and it was boring as fuck.:lmao:

Who downplayed superman character nobody. You clearly fall into that demographic who can't handle their films without their superhero telling stand up jokes. He was superman. He waged a war against Kryptonians by himself. There was nothing to joke or smile about. Where in that film could Cavill have performed a stand up show? You are better off watching films like guardians 2 and spiderman homecoming that is clearly your speed :ufdup

10. Bruce Wayne Well-Known Member

His daughter committed suicide so he left. WB wanted to reshoot scenes and Snyder wasn’t available so they brought in Joss Whedon.

12. Bruce Wayne Well-Known Member

I mean now. Like what's his role now after what happened with JL?

13. Sir Jogga Duke of Inanity

Isn’t he listed as a producer for Aquaman?

14. Amol Chief of Wisdom

His wikipedia page lists him as producer for Aquaman, WW2, and The Flash. You would think they would get rid of him after giving him so many chances. :skully