1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

New Game Site

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by Zerrel, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Zerrel New Member

Yo, me an a couple of friends have started up an online Bleach MMO. It will have a full 3D world with countless monsters, weapons, armor, skills, and attack. Although I said this was a Bleach MMO it really isn't. We are taking some ideas from the anime and altering them a bit so we don't run into any problems. It will still feel like the anime while playing but still give off that new MMO feel. We are in need of some modeleres to help us out and some good concept artist. So if you can help us out stop by and apply for a job or just talk and wait till the game comes out. I have rounded up a few of the task that we will need to complete so I expect to have the alpha version of the game running in March or February. From there on there will be patches and events almost every week to keep the game exciting and fresh. Our forum is
    stop by and learn a little about the game.

Co-Founder of the game Zerrel

Tags:
  2. Utz Allure in the Wind

>> Advertisements to sites/online RPGs/games etc. belongs in the Adboard.

Moved to the Adboard.

3. Zerrel New Member

Sorry bout that thought it was the right place to put since it was like a general talk bout Bleach.